Happy Thursday,
Today's card is again relatively simple with just one die used for the main card and both tags.
I simply cut the deer with baubles form Amy design three times each in red and in vintage gold. I then cut three of each square that fits the deer. I then simply made up the six panels in alternate colours red on gold etc.
I made four of the panels up into an 8" x 8" card using a few layers of white, gold and red before adding to a card blank.
I used the 2 extra panels on tape which I threaded with thin stain ribbon.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a super card and quite easy to do love the tag.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteA very easy card and tag, great idea.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Good morning John, lovely card and great idea to have matching tag.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove this idea will make the present look so personal having the matching card and tag.
Jan
Lovely card John, the tag is a nice idea.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, lovely card today, this is one of those that I could get the grandchildren involved with.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hello John, it may be a simple design, but very effective with the alternating squares and colours. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
A simple but very effective card today, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good idea John to make matching card and tags. Joycex
ReplyDeleteLove the card and tag John
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, super die.
Lydia
X
Morning John, great card and super quick to make.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great CAS card and tag and really quick to make, just what we need for Christmas.
Hi John this is a very striking card I love the design and the matching tags are brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John great card idea and good that you can do matching tags. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card and, I think, ideal for batch making. Never thought about a gift tag!
June x
Hi John, Very unusual card,I can see how it would be great to co ordinate card and tag,but I am not into red at all,so would have to rethink it to suit. Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute John. I do love that reindeer with his bauble earrings! xxx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card John. Thnk you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all how did I miss yesterday's beauty - it's fabulous, and a real card I see!!!
Today's card and tag are a great idea, thank you.
Maureen x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteApologies for not commenting yesterday! I had a migraine but thankfully it didn't come to much!
Yesterday's card is gorgeous and today's is a great idea too! Looking forward to what else you have in store for us!
Many thanks,
Love Myra xx
Love everything about today's card John. Colours, concept, the lot.
ReplyDeleteGreat tags too.
Love Valxxx
Lovely card I love the layout and other images could be easily substituted for other occasions
ReplyDeleteHi John. Such a classy card and such a good idea for quick batch cards for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Love this design style.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John lovely card and tags sorry I haven't left comments for a while I've been on holiday and had limited wifi I've been looking back at the cards I have missed over the last two weeks and they have been stunning!
ReplyDeleteLove this card John great for batch cards thanks love june Horrocks xxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as always, have a grest holiday xx😀
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteI love the symmetry on this and the contemporary Andy Warhol look.
Ang x