Happy Friday,
Another simple card today using the snow Ive been using all week. This can be bought form the Art of craft which will be at the Harrogate show Today and tomorrow.
I stared this one by embossing a piece of gloss white card with the star stream embossing folder
Next I cut three of the funky trees from press cut into a piece of Christmas red lustre card. I added a piece of double sided adhesive behind the aperture and added the snow over this to make the tress made of snow.
Finally I added some more of the Christmas ribbon ( again another art of craft purchase at a show)
Enjoy...
Another lovely card John(Heres hoping this publishes)Joycex ( Mrs High Legh)
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another super quick simple but elegant card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely bright card.(loving your ribbons).
Jan
Morning John, what a fab card, love the design, and the ribbon is lovely. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, yes another tick in the box from me, I am so pleased I purchased the trees, they are very useful with their different patterns on them.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi john.
ReplyDeleteThank you another lovely card.
Take care Kitty.
Lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Great card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteA lovely simple design.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Love this one John I'm glad I got the trees love the ribbon xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a pretty card. Love the snowy trees.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
A simple but so effective card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
A very simple but also very pretty card today John.
ReplyDeletelots of hugs Helen xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card.
Lydia
X
Morning John, great card.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card, lovely snowy trees.
Hi John,Another very simple card and great for batch making I think.Not as appealing to me as some of the others this week,although could make it so with a few tweaks.Sorry. Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteI know everyone has different "likes" in card designs, but I am missing your elegant card designs.
ReplyDeleteI love it Very Nordic
ReplyDeleteSuper festive card, very Scandinavian looking, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and very affective
June x
Hi John. What a great idea yet very simple and very scandi-looking. Love all the ribbons you have been using lately.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLike this card very much. As Lisbeth sats, it has a scandi look to it.
Maureen xx
John this is a simple but very pretty card.
ReplyDeleteI really love the look of this card.
Hi John I am here at last. Our internet has been playing up I ended up resetting the router. Anyway your card is gorgeous. Those trees look amazing. Have a wonderful weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteAn amazing card John. Love it. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteLove the contemporary Scandi look to this one.
I think the snow is my new favourite product.
Ang x