A different card form those so far this week with a more subtle look to it but still lots of snow!
I started by making the background using the same techniques as I did in this card HERE Click the link to see how to make it using the Izink Pigment inks and my Winter Tress stamp set.
I cut the YCD10114 Yvonne Creations Celebrating Christmas - Scene from white card and framed this using the press cut stitch dot rectangle dies. I then added acetate behind this so I could make it into a shaker card by adding fake snow in the middle.
I added a panel embossed with my Star Stream embossing folder and then added glue wherever possible and added more fake snow to give a real frosty feel.
I then cut the Crafts Too snowflakes in white card with my double sided adhesive sheets attached so that i could, again add snow!
I made up the card as shown with layers of white and er more white with a little snow added!
Enjoy...
Morning John, absolutely my kind of card it is gorgeous love everything about it, this is definately one to try and replicate.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! I just love today's beautiful card, it's stunning.
Have a great day
Patricia X X
Hello John, this card is absolutely amazing, love the design and the snow. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I really like this one, I did purchase that die a while ago but have not used it, you have prompted me to get it out of the case and have a go.
ReplyDeletespecial hugs.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA stunning card today.Love it.
Jan
Good morning John, a beautiful card today. Love it
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Very wintery Love it John
ReplyDeleteGreat card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card so festive ,love it !
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John
ReplyDeleteWow what a gorgeous card and i love the dies another to add to my ever growing list
Have a good day
Love
Sharon MK
xxx
Morning John, Oh Wow !! Brrrrrrrr, I feel the frostiness, this card is a stunner !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Lovely card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and, I'm guessing, you could snip out individual elements of the frame to make it look different.
See you later.
Ang x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love it.
Lydia
X
This is stunning. Such a wintery effect. Makes me feel cold just looking at it.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Today's card is stunning thank you John
ReplyDeleteLove june horrocks xxxxc
Love the way the frame works over the scenic background, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Very wintery John but the frame is delightful. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteA very beautiful card today John. I do not know why but I am always drawn to cards that are white on white or almost all white, and yet I rarely make one. Maybe I should try making more lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xxx
Morning John, a lovely card today, love the winter scene die.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Fab design John, looks great, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John WOW gorgeous card love it.
ReplyDeleteP.S. can you tell me what you are using for the snow please
thank you jeanie
WOW and double WOW, fabulous card John
ReplyDeleteJune x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card today, just gorgeous.
Like Jeannie above I too was wondering what you used for the snow.
Hi John Absolutely beautiful and again a typical John creation,just love it.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love it. The background the the die are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteSimply fabulous!!!
Maureen x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card - the colours are so evocative of a lateish winter afternoon at the edge of the forests near my home town in Germany...
Hugs, Rose
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteOoh it does look icy !! It's a lovely card . Thank you!
Love Myra xx
That's a really lovely card. The frame is great.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
This is stunning john, the frame is quite beautiful and your sky is fabulous, I love it Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John. It looks as though you have thrown absolutely everything at this card, and so you should for Christmas. I love it.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
How beautiful It really does have very snowy frosty look
ReplyDeleteHi John wow beautiful card today love the frame well I love it all.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
John this is another gorgeous card, i love the snowy look of this.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is a beautiful card John. Love everything about it especially the frame. That card would have to be for a very special person I think. Take carexxx
ReplyDelete