Happy Friday,
Today I am at the hobby crafts show at Manchester Event City on the Art of Craft stand pop along and say Hi if you are there! The embossing folders will launch there today which will be the first chance to see these before my Hochanda shows on Sunday The show times are 8am and 12pm with a different range on each show!
Today I am sharing another new embossing folder from my John Next Door range. Todays folder is the Confetti frame shown here as a Christmas card but again this one is designed to work all year round!
Once again I have included a pic of another card made with this folder,der and the size is again designed to fit a 6" x 6" card!
Enjoy....

Morning John, two more beautiful cards and another fabulous folder I do really like this one we will all be bankrupt when your finished but we will be happy.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, beautiful cards with another fabulous and very useful design on this embossing folder. You are making it very hard to decide on what to purchase. Looking forward to the shows, I bet they are going to be very busy. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards John and I am looking forward to the shows on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day in Manchester.
Love this frame, gorgeous cards, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteAnother great folder so looking forward to the shows on Sunday.
Jan
Another lovely embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Stunning John xx
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards & a lovely embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards.
Loving the folder, it's one to use all year round.
Hazel and I will have to watch your shows on Catch Up.
We are off on our annual holiday together tomorrow.
I know it will go brilliantly
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletelovely folder, it's the second card for me (colours)
Hugs, Rose
Morning John
ReplyDelete2 beautiful cards again today, loving all the new Embossing folders
Have a good day
Sharon
xxx
Morning John, oh yes another winner, love these ef, and the 2 samples you have made, I love the colouring on the first one, I suspect you might have used your new stamp pads, will have to check mine, I think I have all of them
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards and a great embossing folder.
B xx
Two great cards. Loving all your new stuff John. Enjoy Manchester. Xx
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards again. Have a great day John. xx
ReplyDeleteHi John love the EF it's great two beautiful cards thanks John
ReplyDeleteLove june horrocks xxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards today and a folder that can be used anytime.
Catherine xx
My favourite embossing folder so far, John. Two great cards.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, Hope the show goes well.
Lydia
X
Morning John, two beautiful cards, really really liking these embossing folders.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo more lovely cards. Love all your embossing folders but which one to buy first, that is the question, they will all be so useful all year round.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards today. Love this embossing folder.
Another great embossing folder. Love both the cards you have done. My favourite is the first one. Thank you for sharing. You have a busy few days with Manchester and Hochanda. Look forward to the shows on Sunday. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother great folder, another must have as it will be so useful!
Love today's cards, you've certainly excelled yourself.
Maureen x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo stunning cards and another fabulous embossing folder to add to my list!
June x
Lovely colors and designs today. Thanks for showing different ways to use your new embossing folder. I will be watching your shows on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteHi John,This range is just glorious and I absolutely love this one,have a great day stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara Dxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. I know I was really enthusiastic about the previous embossing folders you showed us, but this one really is stunning, best one yet. I love the cards you have made using it.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDelete2 more brilliant cards and what a lovely folder definitely could find a good use of that.
The cards are brilliantly designed as always love them both, but the red and white one just pips the post for me.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Two beautiful cards I love these "border" embossing folders
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteI bought them all for my website but have had to pinch some for my own stash lol!
A very useful folder for all occasion use.
Ang x
Hi John, stunningly beautiful card, the EF is gorgeous and I love the blue colours, wonderful embellishments, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John, Gorgeous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John Another fabulous embossing folder and two lovely cards My favourite is the first one I love the colours!
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards! The first one is my favourite but I like both of them. I was determined not to be left behind this time so have ordered three EF's. it's the set with the trees , stars and A.N.Other, which I've forgotten!!! A friend called round this morning and showed me what she had done with the Media Plates . Lovely! - and it was her first attempt!
I shall order mine from Ang! The others haven't come.
Have a lovely weekend,
Love Myra xxx
John these are another two fab and stunning cards.
ReplyDeleteI think the first is my favourite because i just love the colour.
I love your cards John and would love to learn some of your techniques for embossing.I have quite a lot of folders but they don't have names on them so I don't have a clue which is what.
ReplyDeleteHope this horrible weather today doesn't keep the prospective buyers away .