As today's title suggest I am launching more shows on Hochanda this evening at 8pm which will continue tomorrow ( Saturday) at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at7pm. These shows are a Flash Sale on the stunning Sue Wilson Festive Die collection and features some of my favourites from the last Festive Collection at amazing prices! There will also be some brilliantly priced Embossing folders and another chance to get my 12 Days of Christmas Paper pack ( again at a flash sale price) I feel like I should be looking today for red Sale shirt to wear!
I thought today that although it's early for some ( although I have a friend who starts her Christmas Cards in January) I should really show one of the demos for the show and this white on white Christmas card will be my first demo this evening so tune in at 8pm if you want to see how this one was made!
All the dies to make this are available on the show as well as the embossing folder and the glitter jewels I used.
Enjoy...
Morning John gorgeous card, I will be watching tonight and tomorrow xx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card although I haven't thought of Christmas yet it is one to keep in mind. Have set to record your show tonight and will do the same for tomorrow as the weather is fabulous in Scotland at the moment we are going to my daughters tomorrow for a barbi but will catch up at night when we get home.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
I love white on white and this card is fantastic. I can't think about Christmas yet but will bear it in mind when I do. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteD x
Morning John, oh how I love Christmas and I keep saying to my craft group that we will start making Christmas cards soon, and what inspiration you have given with this card, white on white, Christmas and sparkles, love it. I will be watching as love your programmes, but red shirt with your lovely holiday tan might clash a bit me thinks, I loved the white shirt you had on the other day that you had printed the flowers on, amazing that was.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteChristmas in June! I know I should start getting ready but I normally wait until end of July. Love the card. Will be watching tonight.
Anne M xxx
Hi John, a really stunning card, but I am still avoiding even thinking about the C word, even though the year seems to be speeding up. Will catch the shows though. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteOh wow Christmas in June but we do need to start thinking about Christmas cards I started making them early last year and it definitely stopped me panicking in December xx I'll definitely be tuning in for inspiration xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, beautiful card and am looking forward to the show tonight to see how you have done it.
ReplyDeleteHazel c uk
Christmas already, HELP!!! It is a bit early for me but love the card, it would make a great winter wedding card
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteWow a stunning card, I suppose I will have to think of starting my Christmas cards soon, I have so many to make.
I look forward to your shows, think I have most of the Festive dies though lol.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Looking forward to seeing what you are showing us during the next set of shows. If this card is anything to go by, we're in for many more treats!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, love white on white. Yes would make a fantastic Christmas card without the bow and gem but with one of Sue Wilson's sugared trees.
The year is flying by so once I have had my holidays and got all the July birthday cards made then I start my Christmas cards.
Looking forward to tonight and tomorrow's show so the sky plus box will be set to record.
Please don't wear a red shirt tho'
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Morning John what a beauty today I will be watching tonight and tomorrow .
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Surely its not that time of year yet to start Christmas cards!!! I love the design tho and white on white is truly (dare I say it) chrismassy, and I agree it would make a fab winter wedding card. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card today it would make a wonderful wedding card.
ReplyDeleteWill be watching tonight.
Jan
Hi John, No not Christmas, help we haven't had summer yet. Love your card though and will be watching. Love Rosemarie x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I don't even want to think about the 'C' word hahaha. This card is positively stunning !! I love everything about this card, I will be recording the show tonight as I want to watch you demo this one.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. You'll need another holiday after all these shows!
B xx
Yeh! Not about Christmas! But that you'll have the glitter jewels on PLEASE PLEASE explain the differences (again) I'm after the one that is completely clear (like fine micro beads) and I foget to make a proper note and choose the wrong one This time it'll be on record! Fab card by the way
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteNow look, I'm confusing days already - you've really topped it with your card. When I looked at it I thought "Beautiful, absolutely lovely" and then I thought "looks like Xmas dies", and lo and behold, they are! Trying to get my garden under control, never mind Xmas. :-)
But I shall record and watch, card is still beautiful of course.
Hugs, Rose
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. For me it is never too early to make Christmas card I did start in January but so far I have only made 13 and I need lots more than that. I hope the shows go well. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card, John. I will record the shows. I have already started my Christmas cards - these are using recycled materials. The specials come later so am looking forward to some inspiration.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
This is gorgeous John, Glad Hochanda dont post to Spain as i would be tempted tonight!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you John, for this preview of tonight's show - the recorder is primed ready !!!
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
Morning John, this is lovely. I will be starting my Christmas cards shortly so thank you for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Stunning card John. But Christmas already!!! I'll still be watching your shows though. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, yes I have started my Christmas cards. Just love this card John. Can finally get Hochanda on my tele but very disappoited they wont deliver to Spain. They really should get their act together as I've told them once or twice ha ha.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Good Morning John, oh wow beautiful Xmas card and its lovely to see those dies again. hugs Shirleyxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Not sure about the content of your shows, too early to think about Christmas for me but, as it's you, no doubt I will watch. Have fun x. SueL x
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. All white is so smart. I'll be watching the shows. You can't start too early with Christmas cards and it's great to see new ideas.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteOh this is a stunning card flower, but there again i love white on white cards as there is just something about the beauty that they hold that does it for me every time. I hope that you have a fantastic time and try and be good, although i have a feeling that the presenters that you are on with make that a hard ask, lol. Please don't wear the red shirt if it is going to clash with your red skin, not a good look, hee hee hee. Have fun flower and enjoy,
crafty hugs
Norah(glenochil)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love all white cards.
Lydia
X
Morning John
ReplyDeleteI love white on white and this card is so beautiful
Smiles
June
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card but Christmas in June! No sorry have to wait till September before I think about Christmas I'm afraid.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWe must be telescopic as I've gone white on white today too lol!
This is reminiscent of a frosty Winter morning so perfect for a Christmas show. Stunning!
I would doubt that you own a red shirt lol!
Any x
Predictive text!
DeleteAng x
Soooo pretty
ReplyDeleteHi John!
ReplyDeleteOh you are a busy boy!! You will be needing another holiday if you keep up all your Hochanda appearances, but LOVE watching and learning. (Bank manager may not agree with all the temptation...lol)
Hi John looks and sounds interesting so will be tuning in tonight love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Must set the recorder.
Beautiful card. Must remember this one at Christmas although it is so cold here you would think it was nearly Christmas instead of supposed to be summer. Will watch tonight and tomorrow hopefully.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Wow what can I say,this card is absolutely stunning,I will be glued to my tele tonight and tomorrow watching all your demos.Thankyou for all your inspiration Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful card, I love white on white and the card wouldn't have to be for Christmas, I'm thinking birthday or wedding
Beautiful card john I love it x cannot wait for your shows I'm really excited its like christmas for me !
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Beautiful card......... Bbbbbbbbbbbbut Christmas. BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!!!!! Mind you it so darned cold here at the moment it might as well be winter. It comes to something having the heating on on June 1st and pulling the winter duvet back out. However, the TV is set to record as one can never get enough new ideas for Christmas cards even if I haven't had a summer holiday yet.
ReplyDeleteT
Christmas already!!! Perhaps I had better start thinking about it even though we haven't had any summer yet. Very pretty card John. Love the white on white.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Beautiful card John. I really must get my Christmas cards started and your shows will definitely give me some inspiration. I have just ordered your summer birthday stamps and looking forward to getting them. Hope you enjoy your Honchanda shows, I always do.
ReplyDeleteLovely card but here in Devon we need summer. Will be watching tonight.
ReplyDeleteStunning card John, I'm so pleased I set the recorder!! Pat x
ReplyDeleteits gorgeous john
ReplyDeleteOH John this is so wonderfully elegant and absolutely gorgeous, i look forward to all the demos and maybe it will give me the push to consider christmas cards lol
ReplyDelete