Well after all the sell out from yesterday and the Let Lockers Loose shows on wednesday Im sure you will all understand that its a short post form today as I am well and truly very tired lol!
I thought I would show all the samples I made for the wintervtress and pine tress to allow everyone who managed to get a set to see some of the cards I came up with with them.
Dont Forget Sue Wilson is launching her Festive dies over on her blog form 6am this morning so pop over HERE to take a loom at her simply stunning creations.
Enjoy...
Morning John, the samples are gorgeous today, thank you for all the tip and techniques that you have given us over the last two days, we all appreciate it xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, all your cards were gorgeous including these ones.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love these cards and the stamps & dies you have used.
You persuaded me to make my first purchase on Hochanda, I must have been one of the last to get the pick of the day.
Not surprised you are tired, your shows where great.
Try and have a rest today
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTremendous Cards Thanks For Sharing
Hugs From Sam xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you they are all so beautiful.
take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, such beautiful samples, although I am a die person as you know, I certainly do appreciate the wonderful stamps and dies used here.
ReplyDeleteI went back yesterday and watched your lockers shows on Hochanda, oh I am so pleased I did, loved every minute of it, and thanks for the answer on the sizes when matting and layering.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, wow, what beautiful cards, love the vibrant colours. Well done on your shows, they were fab. Have a great day, and rest. Bx
ReplyDeleteSafeguard Trader
ReplyDeleteAn introduction and analyis of binary option investing. With all of the binary options advertisements and promotions on the Internet, readers will be able to decide whether they should get involved with this relatively new investment concept.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/safeguard-trader-review-james-austin
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThe shows were wonderful! I enjoyed every minute of them. You must be shattered. Take a rest and come back sooon!!!!
Fabulous.
Anne M xxx
Lots of great tips from you John - thank you. Loved all the cards you made.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John. Sounds like you deserve another holiday, I still have to catch up with your shows as was very late home from work yesterday. Beautiful cards today (as usual). Sue x
ReplyDeleteStill got a couple of the shows from yesterday to watch,loved the onesI've seen so far These cards for today are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteStunning cards, all so different but really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI've still a few shows left to watch from yesterday, but the ones watched were fabulous. Enjoy a well deserved rest.
B xx
Good morning John all of these cards are stunning. I really enjoyed your shows. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteStunners, all of them John. Enjoyed your shows, too.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Lovely cards John and many congratulations on your shows. It was great to see just hints, tips and how too's. Thank you. Love Rosemarie x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, glad your shows went well and hope you can have a bit of a rest today.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Lovely cards John. Have yet to watch the shows - could be a TV Sunday this week!! Xx
ReplyDeleteJohn, Love the birds and the tree card. Suitable for so many occasions. Karen x
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, John. Haven't managed to watch the shows yet.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely set of cards, but still wading through watching your shows.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, will catch up with the shows later.
Lydia
X
Good morning John, your shows were brilliant and I did enjoy watching them, i cheated and bought my stamps and dies from Julia, and she offered a discount to. Stunning set of cards I love them all. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteLoved your shows but missed out on the tree stamp and die set.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful samples, adore the first one.
Loved your shows these cards are beautiful John love the stamps xxxx
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxx
Some beautiful samples John - now time to relax? or perhaps you are off to Glastonbury??!! Have a good weekend love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, You certainly did yourself and us proud,the shows were amazing. Have a good rest and get yourself energised for the next time.The cards are just lovely,even though I am wary of messy etc., your ideas make me want to try. Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, fantastic shows and fabulous cards. Now put your feet up and have a rest.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
I love all of these cards John, especially the last one, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
June
Love these cards
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteReally lovely cards and great Shows!
How is the tidying and belling going? Have a bit of a rest!
Thanks, Myra x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteA veritable plethora of inky, stampy loveliness. I did think you were going to be reduced to trying to sell the shirt off your back the way stock disappeared lol!
Top notch demos as always.
Ang x
Loving all the colours and styles. Make wonderful mens cards. Luvjxxx
ReplyDeleteLove all these cards
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love all these cards, but I particularly like the ones using the leafy embossing folder. Fab.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Great cards John, but not quite my cuppa.
ReplyDeleteAt craft club today all said how you need to have your own regular show, all so impressed with you. xxxxx
Lovely cards john they are all stunning x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
These are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Hi John, thank goodness for Hochanda Catch Up, enjoyed the demos very much, lots of fab tips as usual, so thanks for that.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards here today, love them all, Kate x
Love these cards
ReplyDeleteCarol
You did so well John, and it was marvellous how you carried on with the shows even when you had virtually nothing left to sell!
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John. Still cannot watching the shows as Internet very intermittent.
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous, John.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx