I thought I would share another simple card, this one is easier than yesterdays!
I stamped the poem form the Peony elements clear stamp set in the centre of a piece of coconut white foundation card in watering can archival ink. I then cut this to a square and stamped the leaves from the set in one corner.
Next I cut a larger square and stamped several more of the elements around this before mounting both panels with layers of baby pink and black.
Using the spellbinders spiral blossom four die I cut tree of the roses in blush and ivory rolled them up and attached them in front of the leaves.
For the large background I cut the New York collection background die designed by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions twice. Next I cut these in half and overlapped them to make a square.
As i said its simple but doenst look too simple!
Enjoy...
Morning John, loving today's card plain and simple xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a beautiful card and gorgeous flowers.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Beautiful card John. Love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA Beautiful card, Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, yes loving this one, the flowers look good but the background, cutting twice, you little devil you, amazing.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of this one. It worked out really well. The background sets it off.
Anne M xxx
Hi John, a beautiful card, with super colour combo. have a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteWow this is stunning, I love it.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, clean and simple!! Love the colourway and also the flowers are they felt?
Thank you for the inspiration
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Absolutely gorgeous John. Just love the simplicity of this card. Sue also has a lovely CAS card on her blog today. Sometimes these cards are equally as important as the extra special cards we are inspired with.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day xx
Hi John. Lovely clean and simple card, love the flowers. Love Rosemarie x
ReplyDeleteWow stunning
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the flowers and the words. It is good to see less complicated cards. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteSimple designs often speak volumes. Pretty, John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, A lovely CAS card with an amazing sentiment, I love it !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteabsolutely gorgeous card, colours, the dies - just lovely.
Hugs, Rose
Fabulous card John and the sentiment is beautiful. Xx
ReplyDeleteLove the sentiment. Great card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Great card, love the background as a border.
ReplyDeleteMichele
John, simply beautiful. Nothing else to say.
ReplyDeleteHi John lovely card and I do like the verse you used
ReplyDeleteKathyB
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGreat, smashing, super! Love the background detail.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Love the card John the colours stamp and dies great !!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you love June Horrocks xxxxxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely elegant card.
Lydia
X
Good Morning John that is truly stunning, such a pretty colour choice and your whole layout is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteLooks great John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteI sometimes think simple cards are harder to make. Great card and I love that sentiment. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI think a lot of thought has to go into a simple card to make it work.This certainly works for me. Love it.
Jan
Very elegant card, I love it.
ReplyDeleteMany thankks,
Sue Mac
beautiful card john xx i really love this sentiment xx i am now the proud owner of it xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a striking card, very simple but very effective.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
A lovely card a great colour combo xx
ReplyDeleteI think the sentiment says it all and I really like the simplicity of the card. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteLove the sentiment and beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Lovely card and a great verse.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Another gorgeous card. Love the background and the flowers are so nice. Hope you are alright.
ReplyDeleteMaria x
Hi John. A lovely clean and simple card today. Love the flowers. Did you make them out of felt? That reminds me - I have some felt packed away somewhere, I must see if I can find it and have a play.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Another gorgeous card today John. Love it. Thank you for sharing this with us.
ReplyDeleteThis is another gorgeous card, i love what you have done with the background.
ReplyDeleteAnd that verse is just perfect, i love it.
Also love those gorgeous felt flowers.
Really do like this uncomplicated card.
ReplyDeleteT
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card!
June :)