Sunday, 19 June 2016

Creative Expressions Sunday

Happy Sunday,

Well its been awhile since I submitted a card for my spot on the Creative Expressions design team as there have been some changes over on the blog and there are even more exciting things to come.  I thought I would show this card today as I made out specifically for the June Gallery on the blog and forgot to post it!

To see what the rest of the design  team have come up with Click HERE.


I used a combination of products to make this card form the Australia collection.

Enjoy...


39 comments:

  1. Morning John, it's a beautiful card today x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John
    A very pretty a card. Lovely colours together.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great background. I love it.
    D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John.
    thank you a very pretty card.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    one word to describe this card stunning thank you tracyw x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh John this is simply beautiful.
    Enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card John love the colours and the dies thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John,
    What a pretty card. It is beautiful and I love the colours.
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning John, a fabulous card today love everything about it.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card John.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning John this is a stunning card. I love the background and the dies. Have a wonderful day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John
    Not a colour combination I would normally choose but it works well and is bright and cheery, making a great card.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John, a great card, unusual colour combo, but I like it. Have a great Sunday. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning John,
    A lovely card today, I love the colours you have chosen as well.
    Have a great day
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning John, that is a truly pretty card I love the background and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning John,
    A very pretty card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE this card. The background and the colours you have used are gorgeous. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card I like the look of the background ...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely colours, gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Morning John, sorry late today, lovely card you always do us proud. I wonder what the new things are that are on the horizon!!! I know we have Sue's Christmas release coming up next week, is there anything else

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Morning John. What a pretty spring-like card today. Love the colours. It would have been a perfect post for when the Chelsea Flower show was on.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi John a lovely card, love the colour combination,
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card John love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi John,
    Beautiful card, love the colours and the background is gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi John, hope you are having a nice Sunday. Love the card and the colours. Hope to see you soon on TV Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous! Love the design and gorgeous stick pins.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi John, This card is gorgeous, the colours and die-cuts are gorgeous, the background is stunning !! how have you done this, is it a stamp ??? I adore this.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card John. Love the colours and the background. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Absolutely gorgeous card, i love the background and would love to know what you used to make it.
    Please do tell us when you get time.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Really pretty card today john x love the background x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  33. lovely card ,great background ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi John

    Gorgeous colours and I love how you've dressed the ribbon!

    June :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Eh up John
    Had a bit of bother with internet yesterday, hence delayed comment.
    Marvellous card. The background is stunning and looks like you've stamped with liquid mica.
    Beautiful!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete