Well after 2 One Day Specials this week I hope you all dont mind if I take it easy today lol. I thought I'd share some pictures of the Gift Voucher / Ticket wallet I made on my 4pm show yesterday. Rather than talk you thorough not I thought I would take the easy way out and show you!
Therefore if you click HERE you will go straight to the show on catch up on which I made it!
Back to Normal tomorrow.
Enjoy...
Morning John, loving today's card, thank you for you lovely tips and techniques that you brought to us xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a fabulous idea.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John love the shows yesterday thank you for the lovely cards yes today you should rest
ReplyDeleteThank you love June Horrocks xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for all the great shows.
Take it easy kitty.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteYou must be shattered. Have a good day off and enjoy.
Great shows!
Anne M xxx
Another lovely card John. Have a peaceful day.
ReplyDeleteD x
Morning John, wow you must be knackered after that marathon session Friday and yesterday, the creations were amazing, I loved them all and wish I could see them on a gallery somewhere.
ReplyDeleteI typed out the instructions for the wallet card, I will send it to you.
Enjoy your relaxing day today.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John. Not surprised you need a rest! Your shows were wonderful and I was jumping for joy that you demoed the red card. Your new "month" stamps arrived yesterday so can't wait to have a play, unfortunately the only colouring I get to do at the moment involves undercoat and gloss paint! Sue x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThank you for today's special wallet.
Love the concept of this card.
Yes you need a holiday after a busy week on Hochana after 10 live shows - some going.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletemy kitten keeps me on my toes and the garden DEMANDS ATTENTION as I can't see my paths anymore........ so haven't been able to watch your shows yet. That is a pleasure yet to come. But I like very much your voucher wallet - what a good idea, and not just for Xmas.
Have a very relaxed and lazy Sunday, you've deserved it.
Hugs, Rose
Good morning Vjohn. I still have your shows to watch as I was busy yesterday. This looks a really great idea. Enjoy a relaxing day.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love these card/wallets and managed to watch most of your shows yesterday.
Loved the demos and will be following most to try any make my versions of the cards.
Enjoy your rest you deserve it, you've been working non stop since your holiday
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDeletewhat a great day watch all the shows ordered all the dies for the red Christmas card you did cannot wait to do the texture paste on the pointsettia embossing folder love the gift voucher card must try this out to thank you tracyw x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI was busy yesterday so still have your shows to watch. Hope you enjoy a relaxing Sunday.
B xx
Hi John. For goodness sake - rest up today and enjoy the British sun, you know it's not something we're blessed with for long so make the most of it. I know you don't class it as work and it's all fun and getting mucky, and you've just had a holiday, but how much blood do these people want from you lol do yaself a favour and top ya tan up if you can without a note book or crafty thought running through that head of your's - betcha can't !!! xxx
ReplyDeleteI thought this was a very clever idea and loved watching you make it John. I enjoyed all the shows. Great to see some new ideas with the Christmas dies and folders. Loved the grouting technique. Will definitely be trying that!
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is gorgeous and such a good idea. I do hope that you get some rest today you have been very busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, I saw you and this fantastic card yesterday @ Hochanda TV and both looks so faibulous. Very nice shows and cards!
ReplyDeleteHi John. Great shows and I love your wallet. Have fun today whatever you are doing. SueL x
ReplyDeleteThis looks good, am off to watch your show from yesterday.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful, John. Hope you manage to get a break today.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely fab shows!! So many great techniques that I've been back on catch up and written them down. I went mad in the morning and glad I purchased the paper pack, acetate and an embossing folder, then in the afternoon decided to get the Accents Collection and some texture paste and PVA not so keen on gilding wax but will use it on the Christmas tree, as your demo!!
So relax, job done!
Sheila
You think of everything!
ReplyDeleteLovely
Carol
You think of everything!
ReplyDeleteLovely
Carol
Loved this when you demoed it john x thanks for all the fantastic shows you were brilliant x have a lovely rest today x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w
So enjoyed the shows yesterday John. Texture paste is definitely on my list. Would have loved those embossing folders.
ReplyDeleteI saw this being done yesterday and its a lovely idea.
Love Valx
Fabulous shows John, and great techniques. Recorded them too so I can watch them again! Xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John didn't want to think about Christmas despite the December type weather we have had this week. After most of the afternoon in the garden sat down and watched your show and saw this demonstration. Super project so pretty. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, a fabulous idea for festive gifts. love the idea, so I think I will have to give it a go. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat voucher/ticket wallet. You deserve the rest, you work too hard.
Is it just me or has the blog gone all wonky?
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat shows yesterday really enjoyed all the ideas.
Sorry can not see blog this morning all wonky
jeanie x
Hi John this is a great idea and I will be making a load of these as I only give money as Christmas presents cos I hate shopping and never know what to get anyone, I made a huge booby yesterday I forgot to set the recorder to tape your shows so does anyone know how to get hochanda on catch-up PLEASE
ReplyDeleteHugs Johanna
Hi John this is a great idea and I will be making a load of these as I only give money as Christmas presents cos I hate shopping and never know what to get anyone, I made a huge booby yesterday I forgot to set the recorder to tape your shows so does anyone know how to get hochanda on catch-up PLEASE
ReplyDeleteHugs Johanna
Hi Johanna,
DeleteIf you go onto Hochanda.com on the internet and along the top will run a lot of little rectangles with things in them. Pick the CATCH UP TV one and it will take you to the tv guide. Click on the DATE AT THE TOP of the guide and go back to what date you would like(yesterdays for Johns shows), click on it and it will come up with all the shows that was on that day. You will see in GREEN the box that says WATCH THIS SHOW and that's you. I hope this helps you flower,
crafty hugs
Norah
Good afternoon John,
ReplyDeleteWow, i have been able to see you make this beauty up on catch up as i never get peace to watch the craft channels so thank you flower for making such an exquisite handy treasure that i know i will have a few to make for Christmas. I love this stunning piece of work John in every way and the card stock you have used is such a soft silver and not the slap in the face kind that hits your eyes before you see anything else. Have a nice play day in your den and enjoy,
love and crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil Village)
Hi John. I tried to watch a couple of shows on TV yesterday but Sky kept losing the signal which is a real nuisance because there is no point trying to record the shows. I must watch the shows on catchup TV as it looks like a must-view judging by the samples. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, Enjoyed all the shows,you were certainly busy and very informative yet again. Loved all of the demos. So yes you deserve a nice easy day today,hope you enjoy the sunshine. Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteGood Afternoon John fabulous demos and I love this triple embossed edge and it looks just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteMarvellous project and with a change of Striplet, can be used for any occasion requiring a gift card or money.
Enjoy a bit of Sun Hawaiian Tropic Boy!
Ang x
hi John
ReplyDeleteI am not sure what is happening to this page but I can t make out anything, at all and all the pictures are being repeated and overlapping with the side panel. everything, including this comments page are cramped up on one side and the cards aren't showing properly. It might be my iPad but Julia's and Sue's blog pages are OK. As a result I can't properly comment and what looks like a pretty card.
Teresa
You are not the only one Teresa. I have the same problem. Too small to read. Lovely wallet today John. I did see this on the show yesterday and wrote down all the instructions. Had to watch all the shows on catchup as the live shows were impossible to watch. No sound or kept stopping. Send them all now on catchup and the cards are all beautiful. Hope you are having a rest today.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely I watched you do it and at the time I fell in love with it I would never have thought to use a Striplet to make a gift wallet - beautiful
ReplyDeleteWonderful. I want to use this one as a note holder box and a larger post it note holder.
ReplyDeleteYour art is clever and beautiful.
Happy thoughts,
Petrina
New York
Hi John, This is fabulous and I missed watching you demo it, so thank you for the link to watch on catch up.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John I think I will be making quite a few of these in the coming weeks. I think it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the inspiration.
Wendyx
Hi John I think I will be making quite a few of these in the coming weeks. I think it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the inspiration.
Wendyx
This is a stunning creation John. I watched your shows and also recorded them so I can watch over again - many times I'm sure! Pat x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI have just watched your Shows on Catch up! Thank you very much for all the great tips you give and clear instructions and directions. This little folder today is lovely and such a great idea! I have the dies you used as well! No excuses!
Loving all the Shows on Hochanda even though I watch on my IPad - as we have Virgin Media! Could you have a quiet word with Mr Branson?? Just kidding!
Many thanks.
Myra .
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI have your shows recorded and thought when you demoed this card that it's a great idea.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather