As I am sure regular viewers of Hochanda will know that Leonie is on holiday this week, therefore she won't be able to be let loose tomorrow. I have been asked to stand in and so tomorrow I will be doing a two hour shows, in leonie's shadow, called let Lockers Loose ( Lockers being my nickname). I will be doing a 2 hour demo and technique heavy show all about Gilding and Glitter something that I love and that we don't use often enough or show all the different techniques possible.
I have added a few pictures of the samples I have made for the show or pulled out ffom my vaults. The idea of the show is to demo the techniques I used to make the projects so that I can get as much as possible in!
The first card is made using the stunning Cosmic Shimmer Polished Silk Glitter. An amazing glitter that is like silk and can do more techniques than I would ever have imagined!
The next projects are using various colours of Cosmic Shimmer Gilding flakes again in a variety of techniques! To see how these were done tune in on Wednseday at 2pm till 4pm!
Enjoy...
Morning John, the projects are lovely, looking forward to watching let lockers loose xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card and fabulous projects looking forward to seeing you let loose.
ReplyDeleteNancyd x
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, a great card, I shall record tomorrow.
Have fun Kitty.
look forward to your show tomorrow
ReplyDeleteHi John, oh wow, 2 hours of inspiration, looking forward to it, and to seeing more gorgeous samples, like those you have shown on the blog today. Bx
ReplyDeleteWow, stunning. Would love to be able to watch the show but unfortunately I can't get Hochanda and our internet isn't great for watching tv so I don't get to watch your shows.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John. Two hours of demos - heaven! The magic box is set to record so I can watch at my leisure. have fun! Sue x
ReplyDeleteReally looking forward to your shows tomorrow xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, wow these samples look really stunning, will be watching tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Looking forward to the shows, recorder set
ReplyDeleteGood morning John your projects are all gorgeous. What a fantastic opportunity to stand for Leonie and have your own shows. I am looking forward to seeing them. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteWow what amazing samples, I will be taping the shows.
Have fun doing the shows I am sure everyone will enjoy watching your demos.
Maggie
Two hours of techniques- wonderful. Will record then have pen and notebook handy ready to note down what I like. Catch up time will be so much more interesting than football!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Great projects, especially the first card-it's lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, Wow !! this is so exciting for you, I'm really looking forward to it, and your items showcased here, are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the show. Sounds fantastic!! So exiting so I will have to record it as I'll be at work. Good luck it will be fabulous!
Anne m xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see what you come up with, especially if these gorgeous tasters are anything to go by.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your shows.
B xx
Well John , that is exciting for you, will be watching when I can , sure you will be brilliant!
ReplyDeleteXxRuth
This one is gorgeous John, so looking forward to show tomorrow too, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, looking forward to tomorrow, have fun and enjoy. Two hours to do what you like!!! Love Rosemarie x
ReplyDeletefab projects ,I'm sure you will do every bit as good as Leonie,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI love the first card, it's so beautiful and elegant and the rest of the projects look fabulous, looking forward to seeing the shows.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
What fabulous samples, John. Really looking forward to the show.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John, these are fabulous and I am also really looking forward to seeing you demo these
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Oh wow John you must be thrilled at a chance to play on your own for two hours, all the best and I know you will be brilliant. Love all your gorgeous project this morning and the first one is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the shows. Have already programmed them to record!
ReplyDeleteLove the card John see you tomorrow xx
ReplyDeleteLovely samples!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWow, these look an amazing set of demos. The first card looks fantastic. I certainly hope to be watching tomorrow. Thank goodness your surname isn't Knockwood............
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove everything you've shown today, especially the first card.... really love that one!
June :)
Fab news John, will REALLY look forward to watching you. Unfortunately I will have to record and watch when I get in. Off to Whitby for the day, bound to rain!! SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John these cards are beautiful and I can't wait for the shows, I love glitter and gilding flakes, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteHi John these cards are beautiful and I can't wait for the shows, I love glitter and gilding flakes, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteA real boost to be given such an opportunity. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch but that's what recorders are for!! Enjoy yourself, love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, What great news,I hope you really enjoy yourself,and if the samples are anything to go by I am sure you will. My wednesday afternoon is sorted can't wait. Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteI see I have missed some lovely cards while away this weekend but come back in time to catch these fab projects. Definitely want to see 'lockers' let loose! Great luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI Can't Wait To Watch Your Fantastic "Two Hour Show" I Know What I'll Be Watching And Taping Tomorrow
Hugs From Sam xxx
Hi John. Judging by the pictures today, tomorrow's show is going to be fab. I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Can't wait till tomorrow john x really looking forward to seeing you let loose x one hour with you is never enough x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Lovely work )
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the design and can't wait to see you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Drat, I shall be at work. Thank heavens for catchup
ReplyDeleteWill watch this on catchup. Looks like being very interesting. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait! TV all set up to record as work and an eye test will be getting in the way! I know you'll be brilliant and it's techniques that I love to see too
ReplyDeleteWow i love all of those, but that card is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the show, just bought some of the silk glitter so need lots of help. lol