Happy Wednesday,
It seems its the week for new releases form Creative Expressions with the stunning new festive collection from Sue Wilson, if you missed any of the beautiful samples view Sue's blog HERE. I will be showcasing some of the samples I have made using the from Tomorrow and Monday brings the start of the Sneak Peaks for may new Christmas Ranges! However back to today and its another new release and as the blog title suggests its all about the new collection of Pastel colours added to the Cosmic Shimmer Metallic Gilding Polish!
I have, of course, made a card to highlight three of these shades and have added a few more pictures of some of the colours.
Shown here are the Blossom, Powder Blue and Enchanted gold and I have to say that the colours in real life are not as bright as shown the flash just kept wanting to go off with the amount of shine in these.
I have used to polish to colour MDF ribbon spools, MDF Ovals, Seam Binding as well as the pearl section of the stick pins!
The full colour range is:
Enchanted Gold
Powder Blue
Blossom
Pistachio
Fern Green
Graphite
Lavender
Back to todays card and it is all made with bright white foundation card and the polish! I stared by colouring a piece of card using the Powder blue, Lavender and the blossom gilding polishes. I then simply cut the background pieces ( using the Double pierced background rectangles set) I the added panel cut in bright white using the Belgian collection background. The centre panel is embossed velum coloured with the powder blue polish!
I cut the flowers form the waste using the equisite poppies set and added the centre panel, stamped in watering can with a sentiment from my Larkspur sentiment set, across the middle. I made up the flowers to look more like Iris's and added bows of blue and lilac to match.
I have added a few more picture so you can get an Idea of how to put this together!
Enjoy...
Morning John, beautiful card today xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card such wonderful colours.
Jan
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card wonderful colours.
Jan
Morning John
ReplyDeleteThis card is absolutely fabulous. The colours are stunning and that particular dies looks great as it is so open. I really do like it
Nicola x
Hi John
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the dies thank you tracyw x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWow! you and Sue have used the Belgian background. Great minds!
Lovely card.
Anne M xxx
Morning John, absolutely stunning card and the new polish colours are beautiful looking forward to seeing more of them.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Stunning card John and I love the colours. Looking forward to seeing more.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John. Gorgeous card, love the new gilding polish colours. I think we may all be dieting next month having spent all our money on new craft goodies! Sue x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John and I love the new colours of the gilding polish Marion S
ReplyDeleteA lovely card John, and what beautiful colours in the gilding polish range.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colours and card Thank you.
Have fun Kitty.
Hi John, what a lovely card, the colours are gorgeous, I really need them. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGreat card John, I am loving the colours of the gilding polishes. Are you & Sue on the same wavelength as she has also used the Belgian background today, both with different results
ReplyDeleteWhat great new colours the,card shows them off very well the shine is beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card. I like the look of the new polishes. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Love the gilding polishes and the card.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, gorgeous colours, the flowers are fabulous.
B xx
Hi John, just love these new polishes in the pastel colours they look great. I feel another must have coming on. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteWow what a beautiful card, and the new gilding polishes are gorgeous.
I was only saying a couple of weeks ago we need pastel colours in the gilding polishes.
These have gone right to the top of my must have list.
Looking forward to seeing what you have created with the new festive dies.
Thanks
Maggie
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat an enchanting card - just gorgeous.
Hugs, Rose
Good Morning John wow those new colours are just fabulous and I love how youve used them on that stunning card. They really are morerish. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John a gorgeous card and I love the new colours
ReplyDeleteKathyB
Wow, my favourite background die, (so far) and fantastic polish, its Brill. Just Love the card. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Stunning !!!! This card is stunning, and I am amazed at how you have got the continuity of colours across all layers, and these colours are 'yummy'and go together perfectly. Your flowers are beautiful and your compilation is fab-u-lous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Wow, love this one
ReplyDeleteCarol
You and Sue on same wavelength again today using the Belgian background. It's one of my favs so no complaints here. SueL x
ReplyDeleteWow! Those polishes look so beautiful. I love the ones I have already and it's a great idea to have some pastel ones too. Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, John. Love the new colours.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card, the colours are so pretty and the Belgium background is stunning.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Wonderful card john x I just love those new colours x looking forward to seeing your new launches x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Stunning card John I agree about all the new goodies thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Oh John these are fabulous and what a stunning card to show them off.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your new Christmas Range
Wendyx
Hi John. The polishes look really stunning and you have used the Belgian background die that I have recently purchased and is one of my favourites at the moment. I really can't wait until I have sold my house as all my crafting stuff is packed away for viewing purposes together with stuff that I have bought and not yet used. I really don't want to buy any more until I have taken stock of what I have got :-(
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Stunning card John.
ReplyDeleteMust get some polishes soon.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove these polishes as well as today's card
June :)
Hi John, Well what can I say,absolutely beautiful,and the new pastel colours are obviously a must have,particularly as it works on the ribbon. Can't wait till you are on screen again Take care Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the new colours and the card you have made using them.
ReplyDeleteLovely card, great to see a card using the gilding wax polishes, i have some but not yet usef them.
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon John,
ReplyDeleteNow these i love, i love the colours, the sheen on the card that looks pearlised card, the ribbons. I don't have any of the gilding polishes at all but i now see the ones that i need in my stash. John flower your card is stunning done in the 3 colours of polish but do you need to polish it up like the waxs to get this end result? I love everything about your card, its just gorgeous,
love and crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil)
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA really lovely card in such pretty colours. Some lovely new items from CE at the moment! Thank you for showing the colours on different products.
Love Myra
Lovely card John and I do like the new colours. Just the colours I like. Thank you for showing them to us.
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever card this is - love it.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks,
Sue Mac
Fantastic card, i love those gorgeous colours.
ReplyDeleteNow i definately want those polishes.
The shine on them is amazing and i love how it looks on the flowers.
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very stunningly beautiful card today.
Those colour polishes are such wonderful colours, and your blending of the colours is ace as is your design.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Amazing I hope you'll be demo-Ing these on Hochanda soon because as much as I love them I can never quite get the coverage as great as yours These new colours are very pretty and I love your card
ReplyDeleteWOW these polishes look gorgeous! Love the card too!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGilding polish on my list of "neeeeeed!" The colours you picked work so well together. Beautiful, bright card would make anyone smile.
Hugs, T x
Hi again John, catching up, now what a wonderful card you have made here, I am loving the new gilding polish colours and of course they will have to go on my list of must haves. I wonder if you made this on Hochanda or something only if you did I must have missed it whilst I was away.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteVery Art Deco feel to this and my goodness, you can certainly see the shine from the polish.
Ang x