Another card from my demo day yesterday at Newton Wycliffe which was fab! I met and re met some wonderful crafters . I wasn't able to get round to this card the day seemed to fly but I have left it inshore if anyone wants to see it in person lol
Its hard to believe bot this card was made just using the Centaurus triple Gemini die from Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions. I cut a piece of card to a 41/4"strip and used the lattice and outline die at the top and bottom in white. I then cut a strip at 41/8 and used the other cutting edge and the second filigree section on the die to make the pink panel. I will be demoing this technique on Hochanda soon and will let you know when as it is a little complex to explain.
I used the centre die form the Antwerp die for the sentiment panel and one of my sentiments form the peony elements clear set for the centre.
A quick write up I'm afraid but the three hour drive home has left me little tired lol
Morning John, it's a really pretty card today xx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a lovely bright card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBright and interesting card today. Will look forward to seeing your demo for this.
Jan
Lovely bright colours
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely bright card to start the day as it is damp and dull in Hull!!!!!
Love the colour of the card and the dies that you have use.
Can you demo making the STAND for the back of your cards at some point.
I did email you a couple of weeks ago but not had a reply, but know you are a very busy and in demand demonstrator.
Hope you enjoyed your day at Crafters Companion.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, love the way you've used the Gemini die. That pink is BEAUTIUL, too.
Have a nice relaxing Sunday.
Hugs, Rose
Morning John.
ReplyDeleteWOW this is gorgeous the colour is so vibrant but really pretty.
Glad you had a good day yesterday. Hope you manage a bit of a lie in followed by a lovely day xx
Wow John. What a vibrant card. Hope a bit of relaxation is part of today's itinerary!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThis is a wow card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThat is such a gorgeous card. Love the colourway.
really nice!
Anne M xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card today, I love the colour also.
Have a good rest today
Maggie
Stunning, clever card John. Fabulous.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, I love the colour and a stunning effect from the gemini die.
B xx
Hi John. Striking card, love how you've used the Gemini die. Hope you had a great day yesterday and that you manage some rest today. Sue x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, So glad you day went well. Your card is lovely.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the design the dies are fantastic. It sounds like you had a brilliant time yesterday. I did see a few pictures on Facebook. I hope you get some rest today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWow John, thats pink. Lovely design and layout. I'd like to see it in teal.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John, crikey 3 hour drive home, you must be knackered, hope you have a lie in this morning.
ReplyDeleteNow this card I really like too, will be watching when you do it on Hochanda and then I can create the instructions.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Beautiful card, would look great in other vibrant colours also.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Wow, bright. Interesting design. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteFab card John and I love the shade of pink you have used. Bet you had a great day yesterday. Enjoy your day today, feet up?
ReplyDeleteLove the card John shocking pink so preety the dies are beautiful thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Good Morning John what a beautiful colour you have used for this card, the whole design is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
Lydia
X
I'm not surprised you're tired! Love the design of today's card and I'll be watching the demo with great interest The only down side to me is the colour It's very pink (on my screen) and I don't do pink (often) Change it to blue and I'm yer girl Take care and hope you can relax a bit today
ReplyDeleteHi John, a lovely card with a gorgeous vibrant colour. Glad to hear you had a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card and I look forward to seeing how it was made. Love the colour you've used as well.
Morning John, love the card design, but the colour is just a bit to pink for me, but in s slightly more muted colour I think its a winner.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Card....
Hugs From
Sam x
Wow John what a beautiful card, stunning colour.
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful. The pink is strong and yet the card still has a delicate look. Amazing! Would love to get to a demo day. Are any likely to happen in the BROMLEY/Orpington address of near to Clacton-on-Sea. Please let me know.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteWOW does this pink hit you right between the eyes and wake you up. That centuras die set is brilliant in the results that you can get with it, looking so different each time. I really hope that Sue designs more of these multi die gemini's as they just look and had so much different looks to a card and could make so many cards just with this one set but yet they could all look so different. I hope that you have an "easier" day planned for today flower as that is some amount of driving both to get there and to get home again. Thank you flower for a cracker of a card that i might just make into an engagement card as i found out yesterday that a lovely lass that has been through the mills of cancer in her early thirties has finally found Mr Right who seems like a nice fella but she has just recovered from a hard struggle and made it through the other side which is wonderful. Have a great day John
love and crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil)
Hello John ,
ReplyDeleteA really stunning card! Look forward to seeing how you made it. No wonder you are tired - lots of driving and concentrating all day is tiring! Have a quiet day today!
Myra x
Eh up John
ReplyDelete"A little bit pink"! That's like saying you're a little bit good at card making........mahoosive understatement lol! It's pinker than Mrs Pink of Pink Street, Pinksville and I LOVE IT!
I can see what you've done & its a very effective use of the dies.
Lovely jubbly!
Ang x
Pink indeed. Cor blimey! Can't say it is not bright and cheerful on this overcast Sunday!
ReplyDeleteT
Love this, John. The colour is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnne
What a very clever card today John. I think I can work out how you have done it and I admire your design. Love the pink coloured card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
stunner ,doesn't need any other words,Laura O
ReplyDeleteOOh another stunning card, i love the layers they are absolutley perfect together and oh i love that colour.
ReplyDeleteInfact i just love the entire card.