Happy Saturday,
Don't forget I am in the Crafters Companion Flagship store today all day demoing so pop in and say Hi if you are around! I thought I would show another demo card I have made specifically for the event today however you will need to come to the demo to see how this one was made ( although I am sure you can all work this one out as it is quite simple!
I just used the gillian die from the frames and tags collection with stamps from my new range and black and white simple but effective.
Enjoy...
Morning John, absolutely gorgeous card today, good luck with your demo day xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, absolutely gorgeous card today, good luck with your demo day xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Stunning card, monochrome is very striking. Wish I could be at CC today to see your demos but the car is poorly and it's a four hour journey each way by public transport! Have a fun day. Sue x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, elegant looking card today, so many ways to show your new stamps can,t wait for mine to arrive.Enjoy your day.
Jan
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic card!!!!! Black and white are my fav colours, as do my Rugby league team (top of the Super League)
The Gillian die is so pretty will have to put this on my birthday wish list.
Enjoy your demoing at Crafters Companions new flagship store.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Morning John, a beautiful card still love the black and white cards. Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeleteNancy x
Lovely card John. I love black and white together.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love monochrome cards. This is beautiful.
Anne M xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
Have fun and take care Kitty.
Morning John.
ReplyDeleteHow I love the Gillian die and you've shown us a beautiful sample made with her, it's one I need for when I feel like going into my little craft room again as my interest and love for crafting has gone AWOL.
Hope all goes well today xx
Morning John, oh how I wished I could get to CC new store but alas it is not to be so I will have to sit at home and be jealous..........no really I know you will have a great time doing the demo's, meeting such lovely crafters there and also Sara and the wonderful staff on CC.
ReplyDeleteNow to the card, well it is gorgeous, really and truly, love it, I did purchase the die when it came out and to be honest I have not used it yet, yes I know 'slapped wrist June', but I will now I have got this inspiration get it out and have a go at this one, thank you so much for sharing.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis card is gorgeous.
Enjoy your day wish I could be there but too far for me to go.
Maggie
Lovely card today John
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - lovely colour combo (black/white is always a winner in my book).
Hugs, Rose
Love today's card, it looks fantastic.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John very elegant design. Really like your nasturtium stamps. Enjoy your day love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John. What a lovely card. Hope you have a great day and fun looking around the store which looks fabulous from the photos. Itching to get some crafting done as I've been unable to this week.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John lovely card today especially in black and white and I really like the design
ReplyDeleteKathyB
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. Your stamps look amazing on this black and white card.
B xx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Enjoy your day it sounds brilliant. I would love to visit that store one day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteCarol
The die you have used on your lovely card reminds me of a spirograph pattern. Have a great weekend at CC. SueL x
ReplyDeleteStriking card John, beautifully designed, enjoy your visit to CC, Kate 😉
ReplyDeleteLove this die John it's a beauty thank you love June Horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day. Love the card.
Lydia
X
Hi John, a very striking and elegant card. Love it. Have a great day demoing. Wish it was not so far away. Bx
ReplyDeleteThis is so elegant, John. Love it. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good Morning John love this card and that die looks fabulous with your gorgeous stamps. Enjoy your day demoing. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteI really like this card John, have a good day )
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteSimple but striking. Monochrome is always a classic.
I'm guessing this must be around DL size looking at the size of the stamps so a useful size card too.
Have fun at CC.
Ang x
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteI hope that you are having fun at the new store and meeting lots of your fans. THis is a really nice card John in the black and white, simple but so effective and the black trims are enough to finish it off. I like how you have made it one of those DL style cards as you don't see many of them now, when they were all the rage a couple of years ago. Have you started a one mans drive to bring them back to the for, lol. Thank you flower for a lovely card that i might use the colour scheme to make my grandson's other granny a card for her birthday. She is the stylish tall elegent kind and has a stylishly empty home where as i am the short, volumptious one that likes all her wee knick knacks around me. I'll tell you it wouldn't take them long to pack everything up that is in their house, where as mine well that would take perhaps a tad longer, hee hee.
Have a great day flower,
love and crafty hugs
Norah (glenochil village)
Lovely card. Great design. Like the monochrome.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day today.
T
That's lovely. Black and white is so classy.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove black and white and your design is gorgeous
Have a great day at CC and a happy weekend
June :)
Hi John, Black and White very chic.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend
Wendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteExtremely Beautiful
Hugs From Sam.
A really lovely card John, and I also like the shape! I seem to have got in a rut making square cards! Have a lovely day today.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Myra .
Love this card John. Hope you have a good day. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteA really striking card today John. I particularly like the corner stamps that you have used.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, Stunning !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Lovely card and so classy in black and white I quite often look at the colours I've chosen to use and wonder that it'd probably look as good if not better in black and white
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great day today xx
Another gorgeous and very elegant card, really does look fab in the black & white.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a fab day.
great card ,love the black and white .Laura O
ReplyDeleteMechanical DigitalDoor Locks
ReplyDelete