A sample form my recent stamp launch shows today using the Nasturtiums trying to keep in the summary feel!
Today's offering is an actual card, rare for me not being just a front but we have to change it up sometimes and I loved the ease and simplicity of this one.
Next I cut a panel to fit the front of the A5 card black and embossed it with the rambling rose embossing folder. I shaded the edges using frosted sky colour cloud and added this to the front of the card. I cut the smallest tag from the Spellbinder fancy ribbon threader die and threaded some seam binding, coloured with the colour cloud, through the side and tied a simple bow. I stamped the sentiment, from the same set, and shaded the piece whilst in the die.
Finally I made up the card as shown using the branches form the Spellbinders cherry blossom die to anchor the flowers around the top left corner placing the tag in the centre.
A simple card that is quickly made but that hopefully invokes a summery and light feel.
Enjoy...
Morning John, loving today's card nice colour has well xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what a gorgeous card and love the colour.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Beautiful card John. Love the colours too.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove everything about this card. Stamped flowers,colour, ribbon rounded corners just beautiful
Jan
Hi John, a really pretty card, love the colours. Bx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card ,nice colours
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a summery card love the simplicity of it. Colours blend so well.
Love it !!!!!!
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Hi John. Lovely card, it's brilliant how you've shaded the flowers using smoothies and colour cloud. Sue x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThat is a gorgeous card. I'm off to buy the stamp set!
Anne M xxx
Lovely flowers John I am Still catching up with your last shows on Hochanda. Thanks for all your great hints and tips xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteWow this card is gorgeous, I have ordered this stamp set and am looking forward to playing with it and creating lots of cards.
I'm back to quilt making now, so am trying to calculate the size of fabric to cut to include the seam allowance, keeps my old brain ticking lol.
Have a great day
Maggie
Morning John, this card certainly does invoke summer for me, saw you using the stamps on Hochanda and loved them, mine arrived yesterday,.
ReplyDeleteStay healthy, safe and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hello John. Gorgeous card, just love the nasturtiums. Still catching up with the shows.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the flowers they are beautiful. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, a very nice card and I like the colours you have used
ReplyDeleteKathyB
Hiya John. This actual card is really fresh and delicate, certainly bringing the summer freshness to our screens, yes, it's really pretty. Maybe you could persuade Sue to do a collection of Summer flower died to match your floral stamps, well you did just write "you have to change it up sometimes" lol
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely crafty day xx
Pretty card, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA really pretty soft gentle card, love it.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, very pretty.
B xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the soft colours and your stamps are lovely.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card - love the way you've coloured the nasturtiums.
Hugs, Rose
A pretty and delicate look today John
ReplyDeleteSmiles :)
June
Lydia has used the same way to describe this card as I immediately thought - gentle. A lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John, This is gorgeous !! I love the nasturtiums.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
So pretty When I saw the words "fussy cut" I gasped but actually the shapes do not look too complicated to cut out So much to try and so little time I think I need to book a week off work just to play - such a hardship - a week playing...no contest
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John what a fabulous layout on this card and those flowers look absolutely gorgeous. I love the design its stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a very lovely card , love those flowers )
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty John love the colours the flowers are brill I remember you using them on your show
ReplyDeleteThank you love June Horrocks xxxxx
Good morning John such a pretty card beautiful colouring love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what a pretty girlie card today. Love the pastel colours which work really well with the flowers.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John. Your cards are so diverse, I love it and yes, you persuaded me I needed the Spellbinders ribbon threader die last week. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove your colouring of the flowers. Great card, we all need to make quick cards at some stage but yours look as if it's taken ages, just what we need.
Gorgeous card john x lovely soft colours and texture x I love it x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card! I love the fresh summery look but it manages to look cool as well! Cool - as in the original meaning of the word! Lol!
Really pretty flowers . Thank you.
Myra x
Lovely card again , John - love the nasturtium stamp, great to use with any colour scheme.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks,
Sue Mac
Very pretty card. Like this set of stamps a lot.
ReplyDeleteT
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLovely gentle, pastel hues on this very pretty card.
The flowers are a good size so that they are not too intricate to cut around easily.
Ang x
Loving the blue on this, great. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a brilliant card, and I love those beautiful flowers, and your colouring of them.
Thank you for the wonderful inspiration on your fantastic designs, and my I say the inspiration of how to use that Spellbinders Die as I have had that die for quite a while as I won it in a challenge, and have never used it.
Crafty Beat Wishes. Jenny L.
Love the card so much so I have just ordered the stamp
ReplyDeleteLove the card so much so I have just ordered the stamp
ReplyDeleteHi John a lovely classy card, it may be simple to make but it looks very expensive. Love it.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
A beautiful card, i love the layout and those pretty flowers.Just love the simple but very pretty look.
ReplyDeletesuper card John ,great flower stamps ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteWow this is beautiful John. Love everything about it. Must get those stamps.
ReplyDelete