Wow what a brilliant set of shows I had such a laugh with Leonie and Charlie! U thought Id show you another sample form the shows this time using the set that appears to be my favourite as I have made so many samples with this one. Therefore what I thought I would do is show a couple of card each day this week!
This was my first demo on the One Day special so if you want to see how this one was made you can watch it HERE on Hochanda Catch up!
The second card is also using this set this time using the matching Sentiments et. You may notice that the shape of these sentiments are familiar to followers of Sue Wilson and her Blog family. I designed these to match the Belgian collection set of dies as they are drawn to match the centre shape that goes across all of the Belgian collection.
I used the Elements stamp set for the larger flowers on the strip stamped in perfect medium and then coloured by dusting mica powder across the designed. The background which I demoed on the Hochanda shows, is made using the letterpress technique, rambling roses embossing folder and mica powder.
Enjoy...
Morning John absolutely stunning, your cards for today xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, two fabulous cards watched your shows they were terrific as always
ReplyDeleteand loved your shirt.
Nancyd xx
2 lovely cards John. Hope you don't want us to choose a favourite as I love them both.
ReplyDeleteD x
Morning John, beautiful cards here, love them, and your shows were brilliant, I am going to hopefully go through them again today to see if there was anything I missed because I usually do. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteYes great news that I have now been signed off from the wound clinic, onwards and upwards.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Loving your cards )
ReplyDeleteHi John, 2 equally gorgeous cards, love the colours you have used. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what great shows and your new stamps are absolutely beautiful, can't wait to get my hands on the Summers Child collection then feel well enough to use them !
ReplyDeleteI must take this opportunity to say how beautiful your samples were Ang, you must still be on a high having your work shown to thousands of craft addicts,and kept in little black boxes up n down the country to help inspire us when we have our 'dry days' thank you.
Have a restful and enjoyable day John, you've been non stop since you hit the UK tarmac again ! You looked well though ☺ xx
Really pretty card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThank you for these two cards, hard to pick a favourite!!!
Loved you shows on Hochanda with Leonie and Charlie, but oh how I wish he would give you a bit of SPACE as he looks to be joined at your left elbow - he is a presenter not the demonstrator after all.
Loved the white shirt with your painted flowers on, looked fantastic against your tan.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the dies and stamps thanks tracyw x
Two stunning cards today John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards I have to watch your shows on catch up as I was at work but at least I have some great shows to watch by the sounds of it xxx
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards, watched most of your shows last night, will finish my viewing tonight after work & doing the Tesco shopping.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John. This card is gorgeous, as were all those you showed, including Ang's. There were so many hints and tips, especially for mica powders. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteYour shows were an excellent companion for a really wet and cold afternoon. Where is summer?
Jan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLoved the shows. Got some to watch yet as I recorded them. Lovely stamp sets and such pretty cards.
Anne M xxx
hi John, lovely cards and great shows - watched them all (what a fabulous tan!!!!) Congratulations on the summer stamps, Leanne xx
ReplyDeleteLove both cards, especially the first one. Still going through the shows - love the idea for pva glues for the flowers.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John enjoyed all the shows yesterday and all the techniques you showed. All the cards have interest but I particularly like the nasturtiums which you have used here. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards, I love them.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards, enjoyed the shows I manged to watch will catch up up with the rest today.
Lydia
X
Both cards are gorgeous I particularly like the first one and how you've fussy cut the focal element
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards. I loved the demo of the first one, stamping those swirls to create magic.
B xx
Morning John beautiful card for us today. I did not catch all your shows yesterday so am now off to watch them on catch-up TV.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John. Loved all the shows. Great cards and great techniques. Mrs. Duck's cards were also fabulous. She's very talented. Gill xx
ReplyDeleteP.S. The shirt was fab.
Good morning John your cards are gorgeous the stamps are amazing. Your shows were brilliant. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely cards john x your shows were fantastic and learnt lots so thankyou john for your hard work x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards I managed to watch all of your shows and loved the demos.
Have a great day
Maggie
Hi John great shows yesterday loved the demos got to get the June stamp. It's my birthday today 78 can't believe it
ReplyDeleteThank you John xxxx love June Horrocks xxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteCan't choose a favourite as they're both fab and were demoed beautifully. Thank you for your kind words ladies and a big thank you to John for trusting me to do some samples with these gorgeous new sets.I've got enough samples now to last for weeks on my blog lol!
Ang x
Great shows! My most favourite card is the first one you are showing today. I had banned myself from buying any more stamps for a while, but I just had to have this one. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John. great cards and great shows. Love them all. Love Rosemarie x X
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John I watched you create this card on Hochanda but to see it up close is so much better, the flowers looks so pretty. Its a stunning card as is the second one to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love both the cards for different reasons. I like the stamps used on the first one and I think the second one likes so elegant in it's simplicity. I am still in the middle of watching all the shows on catch up TV as I can't get a good enough signal to watch Hochanda on my Sky TV.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John
ReplyDeleteI like both cards very much, the first one though is my favourite
Smiles :)
June
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteboth cards are absolutely gorgeous, but each in different ways. I'd have takers for both of them.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John, These cards are really really beautiful,just my style.You looked like you enjoyed yourself especially with Leonie.Can't wait for Friday to see what you are up to then,Take care Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteTwo very pretty cards. Shame there is no Hochanda catch up on the tv. Will try the iPad and see how it goes!
ReplyDeleteTeresa
2 fab cards John. Didn't get to watch your shows yesterday as that annoying thing called work got in the way. Will watch them on catch up over the weekend
ReplyDeleteBoth so pretty John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Thanks for these cards, John. Really enjoyed your shows yesterday.
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
Didn't see all the shows but what I did see were amazing and I loved every card I did see.
ReplyDeleteLoved your Lanzarote tan!
Love Nancy xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards today. I'm just catching up on all your demos.
Wow John i love both cards but the first one is my favourite and i just love the design, layout and the fab detail and of course the beautiful colour
ReplyDelete