A simple card today made from the fall away ( I hate the word waste as I don't believe we create waste as crafters!) from the Starflowers I used to create tomorrows card.
I simply carefully placed the dies on a piece of hammered white foundation card and cut these so that the flowers tumble down the page. I backed trains with Cobalt foundation card and added cosmic white PVA dimensional glue in the dots to give ,more definition.
I mounted this onto a piece of offset embossed card ( again form making a different project) and added layers of white and cobalt.
Finally a stamped tag cut with the stitched tags dies of course cut from snaps with some oddments of thin satin ribbon.
Enjoy...
I love this card. Simple but effective and economical too. What more could we ask?
ReplyDeleteHave a great day. We're off to Melton Mowbray today for our final classic car show of the year.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Morning John, a gorgeous card very elegant .
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteGreat card simple but very effective.
Jan
Good morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today, yes fall away is better than waste, so looking forward to tomorrow's offering.
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant cards as usual, Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the design. You are very good at making the most of every little bit you create. Yes we all hate waste. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity of this card, it is so effective.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John, a beautiful creation from waste.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great card, I love how the PVA dots accentuate the flowers.
B xx
Lovely John and very CAS.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John. Great card. Clean and simple and very effective. I too hate waste and have an enormous sack of little bits of card waiting to be used, trouble is the sack is taking over the craft room. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA great way to use the left over piece of card, love it.
Lydia
X
Gorgeous card-so clean & simple but stunning.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Love it, so effective, xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John, wow this card is just stunning, love the effect of the blue backing. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh I do like this one, frugal as always, love it.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Simply beautiful. Bonus, just found 4 of your shows on my Sky box that I haven't yet watched. I have a day to myself today so I know what I will be doing inbetween watching Sue's shows. Good excuse to crack on with my knitting. SueL x
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteEffective, John and two for the price of one
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Such an elegant card - just fab!
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John a really lovely card and its just right for a male one. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteDo you know John, I don't know why but I love this card. It is absolutely fabulous! Stroke of genius there............ :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Very effective. I have a large note on my wall saying "Think John Think Waste!"
ReplyDeleteA very clever use of the left overs, John. A great card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love the card it's just great thank you love June horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a very effective card. I wouldn't have guessed it was made from the fall away if you wouldn't have told us.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Beautifully designed card John, Kate x
ReplyDeleteAmazing John, love it
ReplyDeleteNancy xx
Lovely card john x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Lovely card John. Look forward to tomorrow's offering. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDelete