Happy Saturday,
I'm demoing at Coleman's Warehouse in Rushed today form 10am till 4pm poop in if you are around and say hi!
back to today and a complex card that uses just one die set for the main card and one of the pacific ocean tags for the sentiment piece.
I stared by cutting dies number 1 and 2 in wisteria foundation card. I matted this onto vanilla pearl foundation card next i cut die number 3 into wisteria and added this to a backing of wisteria card to give a tone on tone look.
I then cut die number 4 and 5 into wisteria and again matted this onto vanilla. I added this in the centre, foam mounted, and added pastel blue dimensional PVA in all the spaces that Sue Wilson designs into her dies for just this purpose.
I copied this technique for the page and stamped the sentiment ion the centre.
If you want to see how this card was made just watch on Hochanda rewind form my shows earlier this week.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove today's card. Fabulous.
Have a great day at Colemans Warehouse.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Morning John, a gorgeous card love the colours you have used.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day.
Nancyd xx
Morning John I remember seeing you demo this, and it was gorgeous then, love the colour you have used too, amazing that foundation card isn't it. Enjoy yourself today.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteFabulous card for today. I love everything about it, it's so stunning!
Have a good day at Coleman's Warehouse...
June x
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card today Thank you.
Have a good day today.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful !!!! Loved the demo.
Enjoy crafting at Colemans today and Phill's new store opening tomorrow.
Love and crafty hugs to all.
Tina T xxxx
Gorgeous John, I would love to POOP in if I could, you do make me titter!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Lovely card, really pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSaw this demo on your show such a pretty card.
Jan
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card today, I love the colours you have used as well.
Enjoy your day,
Maggie
Pretty card John.
ReplyDeleteI'm planning on a visit to Colemans about lunchtime- I have craft club this morning.
Jan
Northampton
Morning John a lovely card today, I do love the Pacific Ocean Dies, I think they are one of my favourite sets.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteHope you're not inundated with "poop" lol! An elegant and beautifully designed card.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love the design and the dies are amazing. Have a great day today. I am sure it won't be poop! You do make me smile. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card, love the colour too.
Lydia
X
Very pretty, my kind of card and the colour is stunning too. Wisteria and Perriwinkle are top of my list and always look good with either the bright white or the coconut white.
ReplyDeleteHappy day to all
Hugs
Helen
These two colours are lovely together. Especially like the vanilla card, it has a softness to it. Enjoy your day at Colemans John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John. Great card and lovely colours. Enjoy your busy weekend and mind the poop!! Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John a beautiful card today I love your design and the dies youve used. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, a lovely filigree look card, beautiful colour combo. Have a great day at Colemans. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Won't be pooping today so will def poop tomorrow. Great card, love the colours. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGreat card John. Lovely delicate colours. Have a great weekend. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John what a lovely card. Love the color. Enjoy your day x
ReplyDeleteJust stunning John love the colours and the dies
ReplyDeleteThank you have a good day
Love June horrocks xxxxxx
Beautiful card John. Love everything about it. Sorry I can't Poop in today just too far away.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Stunning card John.
ReplyDeleteLovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Lovely card. Hope you have a good day today and tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteT
Lovely card john x have a great day x wish I could poop in !
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful and elegant card. Hope you have a great day, take care,
Heather
Gorgeous card John, love the colours. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love the colours you have chosen. It makes the card look so elegant.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very gorgeous card and a very beautiful design.
The colours are so pretty.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
I am in love with this card! Enjoyed your hochanda shows. Thanks for sharing your card crafting knowledge.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Just my colour. Thank you for sharing this. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't get to see you today - I was on a lace trip to Solihull.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, John.
Anne (Northampton)
Hope today went well and that you're not totally pooped!
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card ! I'm sure you will have a very busy day and be "popped" at the end!!
Love Myra
Pretty card This one die set is so elegant
ReplyDeleteWOW John thius is one stunning card.
ReplyDeleteI really like the detail of the dies and the colours you have chosen are just perfect together.