Happy Wednesday,
Here we are with the second part of my Review of the year and this time we reach spring into summer with April, May and June.
I chose this as my favourite form April the card I made for Sali using kitchen fool! Click HERE to see how this card was made.
Over to May and this creation using Sue Wilsons elegant paper pad and my sentiment stamps. Click here to see how this card was made.
Finally for today we travel to June and this creation with the lattice frame all my blog family will know my love of a good lattice and this was no exception it also features my favourite Periwinkle blue so a double win! Click HERE to see how this card was made.
Don't for get to tell me which card you preferred!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteLovely cards Thank You.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, oh 3 lovely creations again today, although I love the technique with the foil, I think that no 3 is my favourite, I wonder what you have on offer tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSorry but I love them all - no favourite. You give us such varied inspiration!
Have a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
All three cards are amazing, too difficult to choose just one.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove them all but foil card looks very striking.
Jan
Morning John, three gorgeous cards do like the foil one but definitely number three for me I also love anything with a lattice die.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Good morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteThree lovely cards today, love them all but to choose a favourite would be No 1 (April) so vibrant and using kitchen foil what a clever idea.
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
John you are giving us an impossible task. I like all of these.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Three lovely cards-favourite ha to be No 3 because of the colour & style.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John, three lovely cards, can't pick a favourite today as they are all gorgeous. Marion S x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA really great selection of cards, I really like the first one, very striking.
Chris xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteVery hard to pick a favourite as all three are stunning.
B xx
All beautiful I don't choose for that reason but number one I keep having to go back and have another look
ReplyDeleteJust saying !!! June horrocks xxxxx
Hi John, all three are beautiful but I think the last one is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful selection of cards this morning and because they're so beautiful it's so very difficult to choose a favourite as I love them all!!!
June x
Good morning John all of these cards are gorgeous. I love them all so I can't choose a favourite. I am looking forward to seeing more tomorrow. Have a great day today. Hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, they are all beautiful can't really choose. If pushed maybe number 2, but then again..... Love Rosemarie X.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John three more beautiful cards and although like you I love the first one but my particular favourite is No.2. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteThree more beautiful cards, I cannot choose between them.
You are so talented.
We are venturing out today not sure where yet.
Enjoy your day.
Maggie
Morning John, whilst all three cards are great, I think the fact that the first is made from kitchen foil makes it more impressive as you would never know. Wakey L
ReplyDeleteHello John, 3 more incredible and beautiful creations. I still want to try your kitchen foil technique, it looks awesome. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteAll three cards are fantastic John. If I must choose I think the first one just pips the post. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, difficult to choose a favourite out of these 3 beautiful cards but like you I just love the lattice die so I'd have to choose that.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
They're all really gorgeous, but I think the kitchen foil one has to be my favourite!
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteJust lovely.
Lydia
X
Hi John. You are making this very difficult choosing a favourite. OK, it has to be April as I love the red and silver. SueL x
ReplyDeleteBrilliant, just brilliant. No favourites for me, how on earth did you choose which one to show? And thank you for the link back to the dates you made them
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a lovely review. ALL of them are my favourites. Impossible to choose.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Beautiful selection of cards john xx i still love the kitchen foil ones xx
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on the blogs as I was unable to get wifi connection in the wilds of Lincolnshire! I refuse to pick a favourite, John, as I love them all.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteHas to be the middle one for me, but only by a whisker from number 3.
Best wishes 🙉
Ang x
Hi John so lovely to see these cards again. It is so difficult to choose a favourite but I think number one just edges it for me. So I think Sali was very lucky to receive this. Looking forward to tomorrrows selection.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Gorgeous cards again john x can't pick a favourite though but I am a bit partial to sues lattice dies x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
fantastic cards ,love all but I do really love the lattice die ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThey are all lovely but number three just edges it for me! It's lovely!
Thank you , love Myra
All lovely again John.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I am a June baby I think I like no. 2!
Love Nancy x
Three beautiful cards today John. Impossible to like one better than the other two. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHi John, sorry I am so late, internet problems today. I can see why all these cards are your favourites. You have inspired me to get all my dies out again after packing them away for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth