I thought I would share my New Year card a day early as I am back on Hochanda tomorrow for the Couture Creations Big Save ( shows start at 8pm) Therefore tomorrow I will be showing some f the projects and cards I will be demoing.
year.
I used the Lattice Background, Geneva from the Swiss Collection, the Exquisite Poppies, Trailing Ivy, stitched flags, olive branch and the cornflowers. A lot of dies I know and air too many to be a favourite but hey Christmas and New Year are well known for excess!
I hope that everyone reading has a peaceful and prosperous 2017!
Happy Hogmanay John. What a gorgeous card the Exquisite Poppies are beautiful I love the colour of them too.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
I love this card it's really my kind of card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI for one will not be sorry to see the back of 2016. I've lost so many friends and family this year and some, including my nephew were quite young. I can't ever remember such a bad year before and welcome 2017.
Happy New Year to all. May it be a good one for everybody.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI wish you a very Happy New Year and look forward to seeing more cards just like today's it's STUNNING. Thank you John
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card today, it's gorgeous.
Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year.
looking forward to your shows tomorrow
Maggie
Good morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card for the last day of this year! Looking forward to more exquisite creations in the new year.
Love and crafty hugs to all and wishing all a Happy and Healthy 2017
Tina T xxxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you.happy new year.
Take care Kitty.
Beautiful card, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a very happy,healthy & crafty New Year.
Michele
Oh John, you too. See you next year.
ReplyDeletelove
Maggie (Yorkite)
Beautiful card John, stunning.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a very Happy and Healthy new year.
Marion S x
Good morning John this is a gorgeous New Year card. I love the design and the dies are amazing. Happy New Year to you. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR JOHN,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, thank you. I'll be tuning into your shows, it's always lovely to see you on the telly.
Chris xx
Stunning card today John. Good luck tonight. Happy New Year to you and yours, xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. Colour is beautiful. Happy New Year John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good Morning John that is such a pretty card I love the design and your flowers. I want to wish you a very Happy New Year and see you in 2017. hugs Shirleyxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and, of course, it needed a lattice lol!
I too will be waving 2016 away with no fondness and hoping that 2017 brings happier and healthier days.
It'll be a good start seeing you on TV tomorrow night.
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, thank you. Those poppies are truly exquisite.
Wishing you a healthy and happy 2017.
Off to set up the recorder!
B xx
Thank you, John, what a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year.
Anne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you. Love your card.
Lydia
X
Hi John. A very Happy New Year to you. I am one of those that will be p,eased to see the back of 2016 it has been a nightmare. Looking forward to a New Year that is Healthy, Happy and Peaceful for everyone. Love your card, so pretty. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHappy new year John, hope 2017 is even more successful for you as 2016 has been. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi John. Lovely card and may I take this opportunity to thank you for all the lovely cards you have shown us together with the hints and tips you have given us in 2016. Happy New Year to you. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John
ReplyDeleteI love this beautiful card. The different layers are fabulous and of course the beautiful shade of blue card
I hope you have a fabulous new year and wish you all the very best for 2017
June x
What a lovely card. Thanks for making a special one for us John! Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John thank you for all you have done for us this year
ReplyDeleteHappy new year
Love June horrocks xxxxx
Hi John, a lovely creation for celebrating New Year. Looking forward to more inspiration in 2017. Have a very happy and great New Year. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Lovely card to welcome in the New Year. You certainly didn't hold back on the number of layers. Happy New Year to you and yours and good luck with the shows tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
And the same to you John. This is such a lovely, beautiful card to see the NEW YEAR in - I just love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course, looking forward to the shows.......
Thank you John, for all the inspiration you've given us over this year, your cheerful manner and helpful tips. Have an absolutely Fabulous New Year.
Hugs, Rose
Morning John, oh what a beautiful card you have made, your inspiration and talent shines through from it, amazing, I want to make one like this.
ReplyDeleteI would like to thank you so much for all the friendly advice, support and inspiration you have given me in this past year, I know you are so busy with lots of activities but you have always been there for me, thank you xxxxx
I will be watching Hochanda tomorrow, want to see what you are making and the offers coming up.
Wishing everyone a prosperous, healthy, safe and happy New Year 2017
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Beautiful card John. Looking forward to your shows. Wishing you a happy, crafty and prosperous New Year. Xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card John, have a super Hogmanay, and washing you the Best of Everything for the year ahead, Kate x 😉
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card john x happy new year and thankyou for all your inspiration x looking forward to your shows x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a happy healthy and prosperous 2017.
Love Valxxx
Thanks John for some great card inspiration
ReplyDeleteLet's hope 2017 gets even better
Donna
Hi John a fantastic card today, really love everything about it and it was worth waiting for.
ReplyDeleteWould like to wish you and your family a Happy Healthy and prosperous New year
Wendyx
Hi John Thank you and such a gorgeous card .
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Very Happy New Year xxxx jeanie,e
Beautiful card! How did you get the blue on the vellum embossed layer? Wishing you a fantastic New Year.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, this card is stunning and I just love the detail
ReplyDeleteand beautiful colour.
I would like to wish you & your family and all the blog family A very Happy New Year.
Lovely card John, can you tell me what embossing folder you used. Wishing you a very Happy New Year from Broadstone Dorset
ReplyDeleteIn answer to your query, I believe he has used the creative expressions A4 pinpoint.
DeleteThanks x
DeleteA beautiful card John - thank you for all your help and kind words this year.
ReplyDeleteA Happy New Year to you and all the blog family. I'm another who is hoping for a better year.
Tomorrow evening I'm back to normal so I'll be watching your show live.
Jan
Northampton
A beautiful card John thank you so much for sharing it with us. Wishing you a Healthy, peaceful and prosperous 2017. Hopefully my new TV will be installed by tomorrow night so will be able to watch on there. Always enjoy your shows. Happy New Year to everyone on the blog.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO Beautiful card and I look forward to what you will be bringing to the table in 2017 xx
ReplyDelete