As promised here are a few snaps of the cards I made for my Friends and Family. Id like to take this opportunity to say a big Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to my entire blog family. Im so grateful for the support and comments I have received this year and for everyone who tunes in each day to see what I have made!
I have made a special project for tomorrow so pop along if theres time amongst the festivities!
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you beautiful cards.
Thank you John for all the inspiration and work you do for your blogs.
Have a very Happy festive season and very best wishes for 2017.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your work and inspiration with us though out the year.Love your family cards and I just want to wish you a Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2017.
Jan
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful cards, they are lovely.
Have a wonderful Christmas, and thank you for all the inspiration you give me plus all the help and advice at workshops.
Maggie
Morning John, beautiful cards love them as I'm sure your family will too.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2017.
Will be checking tomorrow as always before e head out to my daughters for Christmas lunch.
Nancyd xx
John I love these cards. They just show that some of the best cards can be quite simple. Fabulous.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your inspiration over the year and your extra help at demos and on email. May you and yours have a very happy Christmas.
Merry and peaceful Christmas to all.
D xx
Morning John, well these cards were worth waiting to see, they are beautiful. I love the simplicity of them.
ReplyDeleteWould like to wish you and your family a Happy Christmas and a Happy Christmas to all your blog family also.
Wendyx
Beautiful Cards, all really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hello John Every morning starts with your blog since I discovered it last year, your cards are beautiful and so inspiring. Hope you have a very Happy Christmas and will be following you in what I hope will be a successful 2017 Anne from Calne
ReplyDeleteJust love these John and some great ideas for next year's cards.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your inspiration, tips, ideas this year. It certainly enriches us all.
Have a Merry Christmas and look forward to treats from you on Boxing Day.
Jan
Northampton
All beautiful cards John. Will pop in in the morning to wish you a Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Good morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas 🎄
Thank you for a gorgeous array of your family cards.
The clean and simplicity of them makes them stand out.
I made the shadow box with lights for my family and two special friends and snow globe shaker cards for the nephews and nieces.
Looking forward to Boxing Day shows.
Love and crafty hugs to all and have a fantastic Christmas and a very Happy 2017.
Tina T xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards. Wishing you a great Christmas.
B xx
Hello John, some really lovely cards, love the texture on them. Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John these are gorgeous cards your family and friends must have been very pleased to receive them. It is a pleasure visiting your blog every day there is so much inspiration. Happy Christmas to you. Take care. Hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA very Happy Christmas to you and your family, and thank you for all the inspiration over the last year on your blog and your TV shows, loved seeing you earlier this year too at one of your demonstrations in Norfolk.
Take care
Chris xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteA marvellous selection of stunning cards that will look fabulous on anyone's mantlepiece.
At least we've got something decent on Boxing Day TV this year lol!
Ang x
Great cards John.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your family a Happy Christmas
Marion S x
Hi John, what beautiful cards, I am sure the recipients loved them. Have a great Christmas. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John, a lovely selection of cards, your friends and family will be proud to receive them. Thank you for all your help and inspiration, and I hope your Christmas is Happy and Peaceful. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteWhat a great selection of cards, John - I love them all. Thank you for all your inspiration over the year. The recorder is set for Boxing Day.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Christmas.
Best wishes
Anne (Northampton)
Lovely cards John, as always. Love your blog, love your shows, so thank you so much for all the inspiration. Looking forward to the shows on Boxing Day. Have a great Christmas, and very best wishes for 2017. Xxx
ReplyDeleteThey're all gorgeous John. Lucky friends and family to be receiving them. I'll make time to have a look on here tomorrow before I go out for the day. x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful array of cards John, may i wish you and yours a very Happy Christmas .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John,
ReplyDeletegreat selection of cards today, John. Some very different from your usual style.
Thank you for all your work and sharing your cards and knowledge with us.
Have a great Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Hugs, Rose
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA wonderful selection of cards, love them all.
Have a lovely Christmas.
Lydia
X
lovely cards, great inspiration all year. Best wishes John.
ReplyDeleteWakeyL
Really lovely cards and all so very different. I will pop by sometime tomorrow. A good excuse for a few minutes peace and quiet. Happy Christmas and my very Best Wishes for 2017. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John.
ReplyDeleteHi John. What lovely cards. I am sure that those that received them will have been really pleased. I particularly like all those with snowflakes on them.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Lovely cards John I bet they were chuffed to receive those
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Morning John, oh these are glorious, Sue has also put some of her cards on her blog today so I am going to make at least one of yours and one of hers every week in the New Year, that way I will be ready for the end of 2017 (that would be a first, I always seem to leave everything to the last minute).
ReplyDeleteI would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart John for the wonderful blog you create everyday for us, you humour know no bounds and the inspiration you give on the blog and on your shows and demo's are truly amazing, you are a true friend to us all.
To everyone on the blog, I wish you peace, joy and health for the New Year.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Merry christmas john, the cards are stunning xx thank you for all your hard work and dedication this year, have a fantastic christmas lots of love and huggs to you xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLoved all your cards you made for your family and thanks sharing them with us. especially liked the Holly and Silver Star one. Please could you tell me how you made the stars. Did you die cut them then add glitter. Please could you mention how you made this card on your blog. I will make this for next your as I adore this card. have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2017. Looking forward to new cards Jenny xx Isle of Wight.
All beautiful cards John. Thank you for sharing. Happy Christmas to you and best wishes for 2017. Looking forward to the show on Boxing Day.
ReplyDeleteYou have been a busy, busy boy! Merry Christmas John.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Lovely cards, and thank you for showing us.
ReplyDeleteGreetings of the Season to All, and the Best of Wishes for 2017.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John Beautiful cards and a big thank you, have a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year
ReplyDeletexxxjeanie
john they are all beautiful and your family and freinds
ReplyDeletemust be ever so pleased with the cards.
I love each and every one of them.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful christmas and a very happy new year.
Thank you for all the inspiration you have given and i can't wait to see what you have planned for 2017.
A beautiful array of cards Each and everyone of them I mentioned on Sue's blog that one of my resolutions is to make a few Christmas cards each month so that I don't have a mad panic
ReplyDeleteHi John loving your selection of beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your brilliant demos and crafty tips through out the year.
Have a lovely peaceful Christmas and a New Year filled with Health and Happiness, Kate x
Hi John loving your selection of beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your brilliant demos and crafty tips through out the year.
Have a lovely peaceful Christmas and a New Year filled with Health and Happiness, Kate x