Join me on Hochanda today at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm to see more from the shadow box collection of dies! Thanx for all the votes yesterday on which card to demo the voting was pretty split so I managed to get both cards in the first hour I will hopefully go through more demonstrations today.
Todays card is another demo from the shows that I will hopefully take you all through ( those that are able to tune in) at 12pm today this card using the Retail Therapy accessory set. A perfect card for ladies of all ages.
I love the way that the nail polish and lipstick come out in this die I used glossy accents to add shine to the products .
I especially like the large shoe which is great for more complex cards like this one or can be used for clean and simple cards.
Here i Tied the shoe with some diamond sprinkles and black gloss card to make a ruby slipper!
I thought as I have been going for a twofer these this week I would add this card made using the same set.
This is based on a video card made by Sue Wilson for the Creative Expressions you tube channel so click over there to see how this one was made.
enjoy...
Morning John, great cards and a fabulous set of dies very useful as I have seven granddaughters so there is so many ways to use them.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA must for teenagers.Great.
Jan
Great cards today John. I love the shadow box collections and have all the dies. They are so versatile for other cards too.
ReplyDeleteA bit later than usual today as my OH and I are in Wales and I'm trying not to wake him too early.
Have a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Beautiful cards John, looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John, very pretty feminine cards, love this set of dies. Hopefully will catch some of the shows today. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards thank you.
The tv is all set to record.
take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteWhat fantastic cards these are, really will have to get this set
Great show last night so can't wait for today's shows. plus I record them all, good old Sky +!!!!
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThese are great girly cards.
Loved your show last night hoping to watch today's shows
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Both fab cards. Enjoyed the show last night, taping them today so watch later.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John these are gorgeous girly cards. I enjoyed your show last night and I am looking forward to the ones today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, I can't wait to see which shadow box dies I get for Christmas-will treat myself to the ones i don't receive.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. I enjoyed the show last evening.
B xx
I have a gorgeous 4 year old granddaughter who loves shoes and nail polish - one of these cards would be just the thing for her.
ReplyDeleteHaving to watch catch up for your shows but I'm sure they're as great as ever!
Jan
Northampton
Morning John, oh wonderful cards today, saw the show last night and fantastic that you were able to get the two demo's in of yesterdays blog cards. Looking forward to today's shows. These shadow box dies and accessories dies are a real winner.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John. Great show last night. These shadow box accessories are great, so many possibilities. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHaven't watched the show yet. These cards are great, John - I love the way you have glammed up the shoe.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton}
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteonly been able to watch half of your first show yet but am impressed. Lovely bundles you've put together. And the samples are brilliant.
Fab cards above, thank you for sharing and showing us how it's done.
Hugs, Rose
Good Morning John oh these two cards are absolutely ideal for my two granddaughters especially as both of them are so conscientious of making sure their make up is just right and being 21 and 17 so you can image cant you. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card john love these cards a must for us nans with granddaughters watching today
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Hi John, beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteGreat creat card for teenagers.Enjoyed last nights show , recorder set for today's.Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John. Great cards again today. Love the one with all the shoes and I particularly like the embossing folder you have used for the background.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Lovely cards john x my two daughters would be over the moon with these x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThe shadow box die sets are my absolute favourite.....especially these girly themed ones.....will definitely be giving these a go!!
Love
Sam
Hi John. Loving the shows today. These dies have definitely shot to the top of my want list.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Very pretty girlie items Same set but both so different
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletea wonderful girly card today.
Love all the wonderful glitter and the windows with girly items in them.
The nail polish one is also a lovely card and design too.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLoved all your inspirational excellent shows today. You are very talented and work so hard to bring to us all these wonderful cards and ideas. Am looking forward to seeing you soon on Hochanda again. Best wishes Jenny Isle of Wight. xxx
Both lovely cards John. Thank you for sharing them. Managed to watch the 9am show but have to watch the others onCatchup. Hope it works.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards, I love how you've decorated the shoe, stunning
Great shows too!
June x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteVery late! Just too much to do at this time of year! So far I've watched last Wednesday's programme on Catch up! Still some way to go! Learned a lot though! Beautiful cards today!
Love Myra
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteYou have made some cracking samples for these shows and these two are no exception.
Great girlie cards.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards, enjoyed the shows that I managed to catch. Love the shadow box collections.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather