Happy Friday,
We have reached the final part of my review of the year with a visit to October, November and December the final three months and choices! starting with October and although most of us were heavily into Christmas cards the classic simplicity of this card just outshone ( for me at least) all the others! Click HERE to see more detail on this one.
Now november and more blue! I love the complex layers of this card and the simplicity of its making (Honest) Click HERE to see how this one was made!
Finally December and It had to be this card if only because it is Charlie form Hochanda's favourite as well as one of the only cards I have framed to put on my wall! Click HERE to see details on this one.
I would love to hear which of all the cards I have featured is your favourite !
Enjoy...
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI think November does it for me. I love the colours and textures of this card. just my sort of card.
Still trying to sort my craft room after the Christmas scramble but need to knuckle down and make some cards for the start of the year.
Have a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI wish you a very happy and healthy 2017.
Take care and have fun kitty
Three stunning cards John, can't pick a favourite today.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John, another three beautiful cards and a hard choice between November and December love them both.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, I have so enjoyed the past few days with these reviews, you have made truly inspirational creations for us to learn, your amazing, thank you.
ReplyDeleteI think November just edges it for me but really I love all of them.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
December is my favourite I watched you make this on hochanda, I will be making a version of this card.xx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe December one is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards this morning , love them all but my absolute favourite is December followed by November then October. Thank you for sharing and the inspiration.
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
Three great cards-November is my favourite though.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Three lovely cards. Hard to choose between November and December but I like the simplicity's of December. Really striking.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI'm finding it difficult to choose between November and December, very different cards but both beautiful.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAll of these cards are gorgeous, it's so hard to pick between them.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us next year.
Maggie
Good morning John all your cards are gorgeous. I have really enjoyed your review of the year. You have made lots of stunning cards. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove em all John can't choose so I'm no use today's card is beautiful I love the family tree on one of them brill
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxxxx
Hi John, a perfect choice to end the years review, I love all 3 cards, but the last one is my favourite. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteI will pick a favourite today - it has to be the tree card, John. It is absolutely stunning.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Not too keen on the first one, love the second but last has got to be fave, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteDecember is my favourite card. I have the Tree of Life on order and I'm waiting for it to arrive with great anticipation.
Chris xx
Hi John. I'm with Charlie on this one. Love the tree. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John, all great cards, but it has to be the tree. I would love it on my wall. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John another three cards to inspire us, I think my favourite today is November's card. Overall my favourite was the box but card wise it is very difficult to choose. I have looked back through them all and quite like June's card, I think the tree is so striking. Every time I look at them I change my mind so really John they are all fabulous and thank you for sharing them with us.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good Morning John three more beautiful cards and I guess maybe Im much like everyone else I love the second one especially. hugs Shirleyxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteHi John, have loved all your beautiful cards but the overall winner has to be the very last one with your gorgeous tree. It just stands out so much, beautiful colour combination too. Close second has to be the very first one, your lovely box.
ReplyDeleteAll gorgeous, but I love the Family Tree one. I'm definitely going to get that die, but it seems to be out of stock in a lot of places just now.
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteThree gorgeous cards and I favour, jointly, the first and second
June x
Hi John. Just has to be the first one John. My favourite colour.
ReplyDeleteLOVE Valxxx
All pretty John but just love the tree card - stunning !!!
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLike them all today (no favourites)
Jan
Al lovely BUT I have to say Decembers is my ultimate favourite for the whole year!
ReplyDeletegreat cards love the December one the tree is so stunning, Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John. I love all the cards again today but I think, of the three, December's is my favourite. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeletethank you for the lovely review. I love all three, but December has the edge for me.
Hugs, Rose
December's card is my favorite of these three. December's color combination is not my favorite, but the actual design and techniques are awesome. Loads of good "art" in this one with drama. I enjoyed watching you make this card on hochanda. You and Charlie are a "hoot" when you work together. Looking forward to more of you shows in the coming new year. Wishing you an amazing weekend.
ReplyDeleteAll beautiful cards today John but my favouite is the November one. Hope you are having the weekend off. I am still trying to tidy my craft things away but do have a couple of cards to make. Am going to attempt something along the lines of the November one because after seeing this one before I ordered the dies and they are waiting to be used.
ReplyDeleteI love the last one but sadly didnt see the demo so don't know for sure how it was made. Are the instructions anywhere?? My guess is that 2 pieces of card were cut out and fitted together , then flowers coloured red with marker??? Close??
ReplyDeleteI'm with June Smith on this one, my sentiments exactly!
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
I am so sorry i have not commented for ages, i have come down with such a nasty infection so if it's ok i will leave just one comment for the last few days.
ReplyDeleteEvery card you have shown is fab and beautiful and it has been lovely to see them again.
Lovely cards again john x has been great to be reminded of your wonderful creations x thankyou so much x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteDid look yesterday, got sidetracked and forgot to comment lol!
Can't pick one of these as they are are all fab for different reasons.
That insight was worth waiting for eh? Lol!
Ang x