Happy Wednesday,
Something bright today in a rarely used colour for me pink!
AS its getting near Christmas and timer is short for all of us I thought Id just share some pictures of today's card ( especially as Im busy beavering away prepping One Day Special for Boxing day on Hochanda!)
Enjoy...
Good morning John today's card is gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card love the way you use the edgers to look completely different and I like the pink.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Love the card John - and the pink. I love the striplets, they're so versatile.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card, pretty in pink.
Looking forward to watching your shows
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI am not usually a fan of pink either but this card is stunning.
Jan x
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeletePretty in pink!! Lovely card using striplet s which are so versatile. Fancy having to work on Boxing Day , but lucky us crafters having you to watch.
Love and crafty hugs to all xxxx
Hi John, a very pretty and feminine card, love the layout. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, great card, love the way you have used this die, I will have to have a try at it.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Lovely card, like the pink colour.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John, lovely card, love the way you have used this die.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Lovely card, really like this one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
I bought this due when you demoed at Colemans as I liked it so much. I've yet to try it out as Christmas has taken over. A New Year task. Love the card.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
I love the effect you've created with this Striplet and very pretty in pink
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, love striplets, pink really works for this card.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, love the colour.
Lydia
X
Good Morning John, that is just so pretty and I love the pink, it seems you are not going to get much time off over Xmas and I will look forward to watching your show. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteLove it, xxx
ReplyDeleteWill have to borrow Jan's die to try this card, John. A great card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John, Pink is not a colour that I go to either, unless it's for a Baby Girl card. I'm intrigued how you have done this !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John love the card, might try this in a different colour, looking forward to you ODS on boxing day.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy hugs June Smith xxxx
Beautiful card John. Love the colour.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card I love how you have created the background. You are right we are all short of time at the moment. You must be very busy getting ready for your shows. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful in pink John love the strip let's look forward to your show xx
ReplyDeleteJune horrocks
Hi John. Think you've done pink very well. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John, sorry late this morning, I had my one year old Grandson for a sleepover last night, so the morning was a bit more full on. Nice to see pink, this is a lovely card. Don't work too hard. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteI love this 'pretty in pink' creation. Looking forward to your Boxing Day show
June x
What a very pretty card!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card, and shall try it seeing I've got the die. But I can never place the striplets as beautifully as you do.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John. I love this idea with the striplet dies and I am sure I will soon be giving it a go with all the striplets that I have once Christmas is out of the way.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
WOW John i love how you have designed this, it is
ReplyDeletefab and oh so perfect.
I absolutely love this card.
Pretty card John.
ReplyDeleteShame the middle picture did not come through on my computer!
Love Nancy xx
This is gorgeous John. Looking forward to the shows. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteWell, its definitely pink lol! Fabulous design and great use of the Striplet.
Ang x