Happy Wednesday,
I can't believe I missed posting this card as it was one of the first cards I made with the Sue Wilson November release of dies. I think because I made it first I thought I had posted it!
Its in my favourite colours of periwinkle and coconut white, with a bit of pearl added of course!
I stared by cutting the trellis edger die by fitting it back in at 90 degrees to make a squareof trellis. Sue Wilson has filmed a whole you tube video on this on the Creative Expressions youtube channel where she explains this technique.
I backed the trellis with periwinkle and used cosmic white dimensional PVA at every junction.
I then cut a larger mat using the edger from the same set and offset all of these panels onto a panel of card embossed with the Provencal lace A4 embossing folder and coloured with pearl lustre metallic gilding polish.
The central panel is cut using the Tahiti die set in periwinkle and adhered to a piece of double sided adhesive covered in diamond sprinkles. I layered up the other dies in the set finishing with a l;are pearl centre and studded with PVA.
I made up a set of the starflowers cutting each size flower twice each in the 2 colours. I mounted these along with the matching swirls that come with the set.
Enjoy...
Hi john
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the dies thank you tracyw
Morning John, a gorgeous card and beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, how can you forget to post this one, it is absolutely GORGEOUS, am definitely going to try this one, I love the trellis die.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh John, how could you forget this card.
The trellis die looks fantastic with the periwinkle card behind,
Absolutely stunning!!!!!!
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteHow could you forget this one.It's simply gorgeous and my favourite colour blue too.
Jan
Good morning John, this card is gorgeous and love the periwinkle blue.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John, don't know how you can have forgotten this one. It's gorgeous. Love the trellis and the colours.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another beautiful card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
That's lovely John. I really like that one.
ReplyDeleteHello there, beautifully designed card John, the dies are gorgeous, loving the trellis one in the background, periwinkle blue is such a pretty colour too, Kate x 😉
ReplyDeleteHi John. A really beautiful card. I love the blue card it is a lovely shade. I have wTched Sue's video with the trellis edger. Looks amazing. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card today, I love it.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Good morning John this is a stunning card. I have invested in the Trellis Edger die set. Thank you for all the inspiration. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely card, very pretty & my favourite colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great card and colours. I think squares with a rotated square behind look really effective.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great card, fabulous colours.
Absolutely gorgeous John. Xx
ReplyDeleteI,m back and I bet you are having a nice break NOT, I bet you are in your craft room. Gorgeous card too, xxx
ReplyDeleteCan't beat periwinkle and coconut in my opinion, lovely card. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLove the trellis die this card is stunning
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Good Morning John that is one stunning card I love your layout. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty John. The trellis die looks fantastic.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Do I need to say more? STUNNER!
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLOVE today's card!
June x
Hello John, Another beauty! You are certainly in a blue phase at the moment! Long may it last, I love blue,
ReplyDeleteLove Myra
Hi John. I watched the youTube video yesterday and I really love the effects you can make with the trellis die. Love your interpretation.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteStunning and great use of the dies. Hope you're managing to do some relaxing.
Ang x
Love your card today john x beautiful dies and gorgeous colours x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Pretty card
ReplyDeleteT
Very pretty. I mentioned on Sue's blog that this edger die is so versatile
ReplyDeleteEvening John what a beautiful card and the design is wonderful
ReplyDeleteI love the colours you have used
Hugs Debs xx
Beautiful card John. Thank you for sharing this with us.
ReplyDeleteJohn this is another perfect card, i love everything about it from the design to the colours.
ReplyDeleteI can't help thinking the flowers look a little lost on this one which is a shame because they are beautiful too.
Saying that i still love this card.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, I love the trellis square that you have created and the colours are lovely.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather