Another quick share today with a rad made using the tahiti die and matching stamp to die for. I used my favourite combination of Purple Violet and Midnight blue pixie powders on paper and velum tied together with silver and combat.
Fabulous card. I love the colours. I bought some pixie powders months ago but still haven't had time to try them. Maybe after Christmas ... Have a great day. I'm off to do the grocery shop in a minute! Happy crafting. D xx
Morning John Gorgeous card, love the colours. Early start again for us today, babysitting our youngest Gradndsughter. Will be much calmer than on Tuesday when we looked after our two Grandsons Finlay (age 5 ) Thomas ( age 2). I left Grandad to look after them for a couple of hours and came home to bedlam he'd left them run riot, I soon sorted them out. I sent Grandad out to the shops while the boys had to tidy up told them they couldn't paint the MDF shapes I'd got from Daisys if they didn't tidy up. See Nanny has the knack of keeping them occupied. A peaceful hour and a half and two happy boys having painted a dinosaur, tractor and digger each. Crafting always works. Had to supervise them but they went home happy and no paint on their clothes lol. As for Grandad think he enjoyed the time out ( had to send him to get new glasses the 2 year old broke his only pair) but he wasn't happy they couldn't fix the old ones. Next time he might learn not to leave them within reach of Thomas. Came to the conclusion that the 64 year old kid was the worst one that day lol.
I spent time with my 4 year old granddaughter yesterday afternoon making a card for mummy and daddy, it was one of the DWCV ones with the Christmas tree and lights behind it, she wrote inside all on her own and then we stuck it to a card that I had cut out the front panel and put acetate with snow falling on it so that it looked like a window, she loved the lights, and then she gave it to them, well there was not a dry eye in the house, quality time, you cannot beat it.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John. Such a pretty card today. I don't know whether we are seeing the true colours of the card, but there is something about it that looks a bit mysterious to me.
Hi John, love this card. Why oh why do my pixie powder efforts look like sludge and not pretty like yours. Don't know what I am doing wrong. Love Rosemarie X
Hi, John - I don't leave comments since I'm a lurker to your blog, but often PIN your beauties, and am inspired always. Wanted to thank you this holiday season for so freely sharing your lovely creativity with us all year long. Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season. hugs, de
Fabulous card. I love the colours. I bought some pixie powders months ago but still haven't had time to try them. Maybe after Christmas ...
ReplyDeleteHave a great day. I'm off to do the grocery shop in a minute!
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John, a lovely and classy card, beautiful colours. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the colours.
Early start again for us today, babysitting our youngest Gradndsughter.
Will be much calmer than on Tuesday when we looked after our two Grandsons Finlay (age 5 ) Thomas ( age 2).
I left Grandad to look after them for a couple of hours and came home to bedlam he'd left them run riot, I soon sorted them out. I sent Grandad out to the shops while the boys had to tidy up told them they couldn't paint the MDF shapes I'd got from Daisys if they didn't tidy up.
See Nanny has the knack of keeping them occupied. A peaceful hour and a half and two happy boys having painted a dinosaur, tractor and digger each. Crafting always works. Had to supervise them but they went home happy and no paint on their clothes lol.
As for Grandad think he enjoyed the time out ( had to send him to get new glasses the 2 year old broke his only pair) but he wasn't happy they couldn't fix the old ones. Next time he might learn not to leave them within reach of Thomas. Came to the conclusion that the 64 year old kid was the worst one that day lol.
have a great day
Maggie
Beautiful card, love the colour.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteI spent time with my 4 year old granddaughter yesterday afternoon making a card for mummy and daddy, it was one of the DWCV ones with the Christmas tree and lights behind it, she wrote inside all on her own and then we stuck it to a card that I had cut out the front panel and put acetate with snow falling on it so that it looked like a window, she loved the lights, and then she gave it to them, well there was not a dry eye in the house, quality time, you cannot beat it.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely card today, like your colour choice.
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
Morning John, a beautiful card lovely colours.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
That's really beautiful John. Love the colours.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card, beautiful colours.
Jan
Lovely card,very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA great card, those are my favourite pixies too.
B xx
Gorgeous John - I love these colours too.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John. Such a pretty card today. I don't know whether we are seeing the true colours of the card, but there is something about it that looks a bit mysterious to me.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
So pretty John and Love, love yesterdays pink one, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, love this card. Why oh why do my pixie powder efforts look like sludge and not pretty like yours. Don't know what I am doing wrong. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteThat's a vivid purple with a lovely sheen.
Gorgeous card .
Ang x
Gorgeous card John. Fabulous colours. Xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Good Morning John a really beautiful colour its amazing what these pixie powders create isnt it? A lovely card. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat card this morning, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John. Gorgeous colours, lovely card. SueL x
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty John love the colour
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Morning John, Gorgeous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
John love the card have a wonderful Christmas and all Blessings for 2017
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletelove that focal point, well the entire card really. But I'd do it in another colour, I'm not a purple fan.
Hugs, Rose
Just found your blog. Love it. Cannot see how to follow you john
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Beautiful card John, lovely colours and design. Boght myself Pixi Powders, need practise lol, Kate x
ReplyDeleteLovely John. Love the Pixie Pwders effect.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi, John - I don't leave comments since I'm a lurker to your blog, but often PIN your beauties, and am inspired always. Wanted to thank you this holiday season for so freely sharing your lovely creativity with us all year long. Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season. hugs, de
ReplyDeleteHi John lovely card and a great colour combination. You never disappoint
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Gorgeous card John. Just my colours. Thank you for sharing this. Happy Christmas to you and all the people on the blog.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty I hope to play and play with Pixie Powders over the Christmas holidays
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card. I ordered more Pixie Powders this week and looking forward to using them
June x