Happy Thursday,
Sorry for the late posting mr Internet strikes again! I thought I would share another sample form the restive collection as I don't know where todays post has gone!
This card is simply made using just one die and e,embossing folder form the 2016 festive die range by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions. Just a few pictures due too time constraints.
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful,beautiful Christmas card it really is gorgeous.
Thanks John.
Love this. The card looks so effective just using one die and one embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Love this card. Simple but gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Good morning John, simply beautiful card
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card today. Gorgeous colours as well
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Morning John oh I do like this one it is gorgeous I am going to have to try this one, fantastic.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy hugs June Smith xxx
Morning John, wondered what happened to your post been checking nice 6 am the gremlins again. This is a gorgeous card very simple but fabulous.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Beautiful Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely card today, how clever to use one die and embossing folder, the effect is amazing.
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love the design, the colours and the dies of course. I have been having internet problems too I think a lot of people have. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card, it reminds me of a piece of Wedgewood, so pretty. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLovely card, my favourite colour.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Beautiful card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteDid you put another 50p in the meter?
Gorgeous Wedgewoody coloured card. I've done a few A5 cards with a trio of various shaped apertures but didn't think about then layering that atop a larger card. Very effective indeed!
Have a great day.
Ang x
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Just beautiful love it thanks John
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card
June x
Love this John and the embossing folder is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Good Morning John, isnt it always the problem when you want to get a move on the internet or your computer starts to play up, a real pain. A beautiful card today and that embossing folder really makes it. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx Your shows were brilliant by the way.xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Beautiful christmas card. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card. What would you do without the colour blue :-)
Hugs, Rose
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Beautiful card john x lovely colours x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
A very gorgeous card! I love the colors, the snowflake embossed background and how the bigger snowflakes are showcased. It's just lovely!
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely blue card John, Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove Myra
I like this Christmas in Blue card. I really like how you layered your frames and embossed layers. Oh, Happy Day!
ReplyDeleteThank you, John, for something beautiful that uses only a couple products....one die, one embossing folder. Sometimes it is overwhelming, both in time and money, to be able to recreate something one has seen on the internet. Love this card and the uses of just one die.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Just my sort of thing for todays post. I shall have to put this into my library of ideas for next year as all my cards have been made and posted for this year!
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Stunning design and colours John, Kate x😉
ReplyDeleteOH WOW John this is stunning, i just love the whole
ReplyDeletedesign of this the colours are perfect.
You can't beat snowflakes for a perfect christmas card.
and perfect is exactly what this card is.
Lovely card. As others have said you cannot beat a snowflake on a card and even if we haven't got the exact same dies others could be subsituted
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, I really like the way that you have framed the snowflakes.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
A very striking card and the colour is so pretty too.
ReplyDelete