Happy Boxing Day,
A reminder that I will be back with a Creative Expressions Big SAave show tonight at 8pm on Hochanda! There is a selection of some of my stamps, embossing folders and dies at great prices along with some really nice ink pads and embossing powders.
I know we all have very little time wit the wrapping paper clear up today so juts a few shots of the cards I will be making!
enjoy...
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteMore great cards today but I still love yesterday's the most. Hope you had a great day. Am trying to persuade hubby to change our provider so that I can watch and record your shows but no luck so far. He did, however get me the Pacific Ocean dies for Christmas so he's not so bad!
Have a great day. We have 11 coming for dinner today so busy, busy, busy - only 7 yesterday!
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John, lovely cards. Hope you had a great day yesterday and look forward to trying to watch you later.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you great cards.
I hope you had a good day yesterday.
take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, more lovely cards have set record for your shows looking forward to watching them.
ReplyDeleteHappy Boxing Day
Nancyd xx
Will record tonight's show as a friend is coming but hope to catch some tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteMore beautiful cards today. I love them.
Looking forward to your shows, wish Hochanda would put the right times up on their website, last time I looked said you are on from 9 am.
Hope you had a great day yesterday and got lots of presents.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteHoping to catch the shows if not the recorder will be set.
Jan
Lovely cards, will be recording your shows.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. I've set the recorder for your shows and am looking forward to the demos.
B xx
Good morning John these are gorgeous cards. I will have to watch your shows on catch up as we are off visiting family today. I hope that you have a wonderful day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to the show - have a great time.!!
ReplyDeleteGood morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteHappy Boxing Day!!!
Love the cards and Sky+box set for your shows. I can then watch the demos and cut out all the presenters waffle at my leisure.
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxx
Lovely cards. Will be watching to see you make them later.
ReplyDeleteThe recorder is set for this evening and tomorrow, John. Based on these cards they are going to be great.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteRemote control has been reserved, not that you're competing with much .......... I think you'll be the best thing on over Christmas lol!
Do I spy your lovely paper pad used on the first one? Mine still has stroke marks lol!
Some fine samples fir us to watch you create.
Hopefully, the roads will be quiet and safe for your journey later on.
Ang x
Lovely cards John looking forward to hochanda tonight hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteMorning John, yes will be watching tonight's on Hochanda. I m a bit confused because I thought you were on at 10am today but that was a repeat, I will keep checking to make sure I get to see you live.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Christmas day, I know I did with my family.
The 3 cards selected today are fantastic, the middle one is my favourite, but they are all brilliant in their own right.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John beautiful cards today and I adore the first one especially those stamps are so pretty, I will be watching tonight you couldnt stop me. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. These cards look very interesting. I particularly like the middle one for it's simplicity and also the colour you have chosen.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Lovely cards John. Looking forward to your shows. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, I hope you had a great day yesterday. Love all your cards and dill be watching later. Have noted the new times. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDelete