Happy Sunday,
I realised I hadn't shared any of the cards I have made using the stamps to die for that match the pacific ocean collection. I thought therefore I should share this card made using the Molly Frames and tags die and the ribbon rose matching stamp.
I will be shooting some youtube videos on how to use the stamps to die for later this month so if you want to know how to make this and other arts with the stamps I'll let you know as soon as they are ready!
I coloured the stamp using the amazing Graphmaster alcohol markers that Lisa Horton has been demoing. I attended a class with her on Wednesday and learnt some great techniques expect more colouring in the future!
Enjoy...
Morning John, love the simplicity of this card the stamp says it all. Looking forward to watch you on Youtube.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card, it's just right. Love the colours you have used too.
Well I had a blitz yesterday evening, did a batch of die cutting and stamping just simple ones and then made them into 31 Christmas cards. Almost finished putting a little bit of bling on them. Next batch later today then onto the special ones.
Looking forward to your YouTube videos.
Maggie
Very pretty card. I love the stamps to die for but I'm never happy with my colouring, so look forward to your videos!
ReplyDeleteGreat card today. Looking forward to the videos. Have a great day in Nottingham, today.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting.
D xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteWow a beautiful card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful simple card today, really love it.
Patiently waiting for your YouTube videos.
Have a lovely day at Nottingham with Phill, Julia and Chloe on the opening of his new Honeypot crafts store.
Love and crafty hugs to all,
Tina T xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card simple but beautiful.Will see you later at Honeypot's new shop.
Jan
Good morning John. What a pretty card and such simple lines.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you yesterday at Rushden and watch your demos (even if it did cost me!). Hope you all have a fun day at Phill's new shop.
Jan
Northampton
Hi John. Lovely card and great colouring. See you shortly at Phill's new shop. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove your card. Enjoy your day at Phil's shop.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat colouring. I enjoy your videos so loom forward to new ones.
B xx
Beautiful card I love the stamps to die for.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited today as hope to meet you at Phil's new shop later.
Have a happy day
Hugs
Helen
Lovely card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a stunning card. I do love the dies and the matching stamps. Have a great time at Phill's new shop today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteSo, the colouring class worked then lol!
Beautiful CAS card and great shading!
Behave yourself today. I know what mischief the 3 of you can get up to lol!
Ang x
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous John, enjoy your day at Phills. xxx
ReplyDeletexxxx
Lovely card john x looking forward to your videos x have a great day at phils new shop x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Morning John, so simple but elegant - lovely.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Wow John !!love the stamp and your colouring is brill a lovely card
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxx
This is lovely John. Very CAS but so stylish. Love your colouring.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John, love this card, the layout is clean and elegant. Great colouring. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John, this is definitely a statement card. Love it. Looking forward to your videos. Have fun at Phills opening today. I bet it will be a riot. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLove the clean lines of this card.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, lovely card today, elegant is the word that springs to mind and the stamps really do set it off a treat. So looking forward to the you tube video's coming out next year, will you be doing other things besides stamping on them.
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well at Phill's new shop launch
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
I'm with June on this one - such an elegant card today, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautifully elegant card, love the stamp and the way you have coloured it. Have a great day, take care and thanks for sharing,
Heather
Gorgeous! CAS cards are my favourite genre I think Beautifully coloured too Can't wait for the videos Enjoy yourself in Nottingham
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous CAS design. Hope you have a good day at Phill's new store
June x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletegentle but striking card. Bet you're having a great day over at Phill's.
Hugs, Rose
Beautiful card John. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your day at Phill's new shop.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John wow beautiful card simple design but gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John beautiful creation and colouring, lovely die and design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteGreat stamp and lovely coloring. Looking forward to more of your coloring.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletehope you had a good day.
What a very lovely card and those stamps are really gorgeous.
Love your design of this.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John. What a change from yesterday's card and actually I love them both equally. I do actually find it harder to do minimalist cards as there is nowhere to hide any errors!!!
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Thanks for sharing this card - love the colours in it.
ReplyDeleteJohn this card and stamp are both gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteDefinately another one for my collection.
I just love the flowers on the stamp and the lovely
colours you have used on it.
Lovely stamp and colouring.. simple card but stamp make it extra ordinary.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to see more coloured stamps from you x