I thought I would share another twofer today as I can't decide which card to make first win tonights show so I thought I would ask my Blog family which they would prefer.
The first option is made using the Get Well shadow box accessory die set along with the in the garden Shadow Box die set.
I borrowed the idea from Sue Wilson for the pill bottle using mints and will demo this and the rest of the card.
I used the rest of the dies in the set fro fill the other boxes in the shadow box die and the plasters and get well going over the boxes.
The second card is using the same shadow box die however this time I used the garden accessories that come with the die set to make the card.
I cut the shadow box in colour core card and sanded it back to give the old wood look.
Let me know which card you think I should demonstrate first tonight at 8pm on Hochanda!
Enjoy...
Well you've given us a difficult job today as the cards are so different. I love that the get well card is bright and cheerful but I also like the garden one and the colours are very apt. As you're planning to demo both I don't think it's desperate but I think on first looking the get well has the most impact being red and white so that would be my choice. Plus everybody around my locality seems to be ill at the moment!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day and hope the shows go well.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Morning John, two smashers today, I would love to see you do the get well card, I think it is brilliant.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards,both great in their own way.I think I am favouring the get well card.
Jan
Morning John, two fabulous cards but I do like the get well one too.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo amazing cards, but I favour the garden scene.
Many thanks and look forward to the shows and all the great techniques.
Sheila
Two lovely cards John but I definitely like the get well card best. Will watch the show with eager anticipation. Best wishes Loraine Jefferis xx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you two brilliant cards.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Love both these cards and I don't think I can choose so I will enjoy watching whichever way it goes! Thank you
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo very different cards, I like the second one the most.
Looking forward to watching your shows
Maggie
Well John, how can one choose. I think the Get Well card, its so cheerful and bright.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Two great cards John,however I love the garden one.Looking forward toshows.Joycex
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, two stunners but I think I would like to see you demonstrate the get well card.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your twofer today.
Number one is favourite for me as it is always difficult doing get well cards.
The second is lovely and as I have the Sheena Douglass garden dies and stamps this has given me some inspiration.
Looking forward to the shows, Sky+ already set.
Love and crafty hugs to all.
Tina T xxxx.
The get well one is very clever, but I think on the whole I prefer the garden one. Looking forward to the shows. xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Two lovely cards, but I think the second one does it for me. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGood morning John both of these cards are gorgeous the dies are amazing. I rather a slight preference for the garden theme card maybe that would be a good one to start with. Have a safe journey. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteTwo amazing cards-Get Well card tonight please.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John two brilliantly designed cards and love both of them, however, the get well card is so very novel,just that wee bit different with all those medical elements, love to see you do that one, 😉 xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Both of the cards are amazing and it looks as though you had a lot of fun making them. I think it would be appropriate to make the Get Well card tonight as it is approaching the season of coughs and sneezes.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
What a choice! Both cards are great. I really don't mind but I love the pills!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards. The get well card is guaranteed to brighten someone's day so that would be my choice. But I love the gardening card too, an idea for my brother maybe, (a retired head gardener).
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBoth are lovely so I don't mind which you demo. I love the shadow box dies.
Lydia
x
Morning John, two great cards and it is so difficult to choose between them - I keep changing my mind, so I a just going to say that I think whatever you decide to do will be great.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are fabulous, my favourite is the gardening one but the get well one probably has more impact colourwise. Whichever you do will be great.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteBoth are brilliant cards and as you'll be demoing both, maybe I'll sit on the fence about which should be first ......... mind you, fences are to do with gardens and if I fall off, I'll need a get well card ........ decisions, decisions lol!
Ang x
Two gorgeous cards John, but my fave is the garden one
ReplyDeleteLove both these beauties this die is a must for me thank you John xxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Love both of these but I think my favourite is the first one.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Oh Wow !! I love these cards, I adore the red and white freshness of the first one.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Fab die and 2 lovely cards, I like the Get Well card as I am sure it would bring a smile and cheer a patient up !!!! Anne from Calne
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards but I think the garden one is my favourite. I have a shadow box die set coming for Christmas so will watch the demos with great interest.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Both brilliant John but I love the bright Get Well one. Looking forward to you shows.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteboth lovely in their different ways. But as I'm a red person, it's the first one for me.
All set to record (and watch of course), you always have such great tips on how to do things.
Hugs, Rose
Both cards are great John, so either one for me. Xx
ReplyDeleteThey are so different. I think though that the first is such a fun "Get Well" card and so different to anything I have ever see before that it has to start the show with a WOW. Tried to be good and not read anyone else's opinion first so now going to read back and find out what the others think lol.
ReplyDeleteHave a happy day everyone
Hugs
Helen
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThese cards are fabulous. The first one is so different and would make any poorly person smile on seeing it. The second, and I think this just to say leads a fraction, is stunning. I think it's a difficult decision to make!
Good luck for tonight!
June x
Both cards are fantastic! I love the get well card as it is so unique from any others I see.
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOOOOOOO...love the garden one
ReplyDeleteMaggie (Yorkite)
Hi John, I'd go with the garden themed card if it was me. Will be watching later for more hints and tips. Good luck for the shows.
ReplyDeleteHello John, both cards are great but the garden one has such an effective look with the sanded frame - love it.
ReplyDeleteHi John, both beautiful cards for different reasons. Bit of a cop out but it will be a pleasure to see either. Wakey L
ReplyDeleteHi John two Fantastic cards i love the shadow box dies
ReplyDeletethe garden one for me but love the pill idea great
I will be tuning in have a good show i will enjoy what you show us
Thank you jeanie.e xx
Looking forward to your shows on Hochanda. Both shadow boxes are great. Tough choice to make as to which one I prefer for you to start with on Hochanda. I'm a flower person, but the Get Well one is so bright and amazing.
ReplyDeleteJohn these are both so lovely, i would love to see you demo the second card as i love the aged wood effect and would love to see how you have done it.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the shows as always.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I missed yesterday again! It's that time of year when distractions happen!
Yesterday's cards were lovely as are today's! My favourite is the first one ! It's great!
Thank you! I will watch with interest whatever you decide!
Love Myra
Poop! I can't decide (although I'm probably too late to make a difference) they are both gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletewhat brilliant cards they are both so very different and lovely.
Super idea the Get Well one.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
OMG forgot on were on telly tonight. Phew, just in time to watch the 10 o'clock repeat. Must set Sky+ ready for tomorrow. SueL x
ReplyDeleteThank you for two lovely cards. Think I like the second one best. Watched you make these cards on Catch up.
ReplyDelete