Happy Monday,
Today's card is the first demo I did last night featuring the One day Special new stamp release as well as the polishes! I cant believe how quickly these sold out I'm really sorry if you wanted them and didn't get them in time. These should be hitting the shops this weekend I will get them back on Hochanda, as well as the final 6 colours, as soon as possible.
This stared as bright white foundation card and all the colouring and stamping is done with the metallic polishes in Mediterranean blue, ocean teal and Pearl white. I simply used the colours to give the ombre effect across the card the stamped the Daisy Trail heart over this and heat embossed it with Cosmic Shimmer true white detail embossing powder.
I stamped the A6 spring trail background stamp using the blue and teal polishes and even coloured the pearls and embelishment with it, versatile or what!?!
Don't forget I will be back with more product and stamping demos today at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm.
If you would like to win the car I made last night on the show simply leave a comment below, I will pick and announce a winner on Wednesday.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great show last night, and a brilliant new product.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, a beautiful card still to watch your show well I won't be getting the polishes then but still looking forward to see you use them and will check my local craft shop to see when they have them.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful card, I did manage to watch your show. Those gilding polishes are fantastic. I will be ordering them all from my local craft store. I can feel my fingers itching already to use them.
Your stamps are gorgeous I shall be ordering them also. I think I will never be rich money wise but rich with craft stash lol.
You are a very talented person thank you for sharing your designs with us.
Maggie
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteWow wow wow what a stunning card!!!!!
The gilding polishes look fantastic, can't wait for them to hit the shops.
Loved your show and are awaiting today's with baited breath.
Thank you for your inspiration.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxxx
Morning John, absolutely gorgeous today card x
ReplyDeleteHi John, this card is absolutely amazing, love the look of the polishes. The show was great, looking forward to more inspiration on how to use these in todays shows. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteCard is beautiful. Loved your show. Have a great day
ReplyDeleteDonna
Wow beautiful......... I would love to win this "car"
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John
ReplyDeleteA great card I love the background stamp xx
Beautiful card,with a great background
ReplyDeleteStunning card, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a stunning card. I enjoyed watching you make it last night. Those polishes are amazing no wonder they sold out. I love all the stamps as well. I have your morning shows set to record. Have a great. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John. Both cards you made last night were beautiful. This looks like a versatile new product. Looking forward to more inspiration today.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
The polishes look absolutely amazing, John. I have watched part of last night's programme up to the point they sold out! This is a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI managed to get the set last night - wow what a sell out!
Can't wait to play!
Love the card.
Anne M xxx
Stunning card John. Just watching you make it now on the repeat programme as my recording didn't work last night! xx
ReplyDeleteStunning card as always. You are the No1 male crafter, you definitely stand out from the crowd. I adore your work. Thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteI was so entranced watching you use the polishes that they were all sold before I could order! Loved both cards. Can't wait for today's demos.
ReplyDeleteMaggie
Another beautiful card, John. Good show last night. Looking forward tI more today.
ReplyDeleteHi John, great show last night, I wasn't quick enough to get the polishes, will have to order from craft shop. I would love to win the "car" you made. Rosemarie x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, well what can I say, you have done it again and big time, what an amazing collection of stamps and the polish well that has got to be the product of the year, I was unwell yesterday so didn't get a chance to order any before they sold out but I am eagerly awaiting to see when I can get some, what a brilliant product. I loved the show and the card well fantastic, and what about the polish on the embellishments - yes I said you were onto a winner. Oh and the silver one that could be made for a wedding or something like that, gorgeous. Anyway I will be watching today as always.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous, just watched you make this one ten mins ago, literally, xxxx
ReplyDeleteSo enjoyed your show last night John, fab demos and products!
ReplyDeleteLove the background stamp the most!
Looking forward to shows today,
XxxxRuth
Have recorded the show, John as I was out last night. Looking forward to today's shows as these waxes look really good.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
Many thanks,
Sue Mac
Love the new stamps John and the demos. Just gorgeous card!!
ReplyDeletePatxxx
beautiful card ,love the stamps and I would love to win a car or card would do nicely [only kidding a card would go nicely on the wall of my new craft room],Laura O
ReplyDeleteWell they didn't last long. ..not surprised as so versatile and I have to get them. ..gorgeous card and as it started out as white cardstock economical too...I like watching your shows as you explain each step and give lots of hints and tips too...will be recording most of your shows today. ..
ReplyDeleteLove the ombre effect and one product to do all that, it looks amazing. Will have to try it. Looking forward to todays shows. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Beautiful card. The polishes look absolutely amazing. I hope we're going to be able to get them in the shops and not find that they're out of stock for months. That would be very frustrating!
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteGlad your show was such a success - hope to meet you in Leeds later this week.
Love
Maggie (York)
Morning John, a stunning card. Love how you
ReplyDeletemade it it gorgeous colours.
hugs Maria x
Oh this effect is stunning. Gorgeous card John, the ombre effect is fabulous can the polishes be used on anything as I have a beautiful shrink plastic image I would like to use the polish on but not sure if it would work due to heat x Good Luck everyone x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA stunning card. I recorded your show and look forward to watching the demo for this card.
B xx
Just catching up with your demo of this card. Aren't this gilding polishes a dream to work with? They ar so versatile for both backgrounds and stamps as you have shown. And as for changing the colour of the embellishments!!! End result ...... lovely card.
ReplyDeleteT
I know what you are thinking John, 'those spelling errors'!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteT
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother stunner as usual. Love the stamps and the colour clouds. I've recorded last nights show and will record today's. I'm only just catching up with your last shows I'm afraid. But will be trying the polishes as well.
Stunning card John I love the new polish along with thousands of others I'm sure can't wait to get some thanks for sharing I must get back to John on TV lol Love June Horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, and when money permits I shall definitely buy the polishes - it would be rude not to!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
By the time I had got fed and watered etc after getting back from the NEC I had to watch my recording of your show, so of course the polishes had sold out. Hope you have some at Ally Pally. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card and products, loved the show, the rest are on record today.
Love Janet X
From Wakefield
Good morning John wasn't able to watch your show last night so will have a look on catch up later. Lovely card and congratulations on another success. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, very pretty card.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win the 'car' but if its gone I'd just love this card.
Love Val x
Love everything about this card. The polishes look wonderful. Will have to wait until they come in again or Ally Pally which isn't far away now. Thank you for sharing this card with us and for giving it away. Would love to win it.
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card, the polishes look amazing. Another item to add to my wish list.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning, I was really taken with these new Gilding Polishes and look forward to being able to get my crafty hands on them. I love how you created this beautiful card and it really shows of such beautiful stamps. Its just stunning and I would love to own it. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteWould love to win a card..........guess a card made by you is even better though!!! Loving the look of the new polish product and can't wait for Ally Pally as saving my pennies until then so can go mad, as usual - great colours seeing as I don't normally do blues, but these are lovely and even your yellow tone (another colour I don't do) looks fab.
ReplyDeleteWould love to win one of your cards, John...even it it has inky prints on it, lol xx
Above comment from me is my typo as should have read love to win a car as in John's typo on his post..... ;(
ReplyDeleteHi John. I saw this card on TV last night and was really interested to learn that you can also stamp with the polishes!!! As the product dries so quickly on card, I just wondered how quick you need to be when using it on stamps?
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteDidn't manage to watch last night, but just watched the 12noon show, WOW amazing (as usual).
Today's card is beautiful.
Love Nancy xx
Just watch another of your shows all so inspiring
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards and demos. Thank you so much John - you are a true inspiration.
ReplyDeleteTill Lady aka Anne
Beautiful John. Your second release is fabulous and the shows have been great! (I'd certainly love to win that 'Car' you made last night - I must have missed that bit! Tee-hee)
ReplyDeleteKentish Sue
Hi John, fab card Fab products fab shows!!! Still catching up on the shows!!! Would love to win the car!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hello John, loving this card, beautiful colours and design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteI was fortunate to get my polishes - bought them before I even saw the demo - the colours were great and idea for a couple of Peacock demos I have coming up. I have a wooden stamp that says 'Spring has Sprung' Lovely card - would look good in my collection.
ReplyDeleteWOW this is stunning!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Hello John. Sadly I missed out on the polishes so will have to look where else I can order them. Beautiful effect and beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteLove this card and enjoyed your demo on hochanda. Good job!
ReplyDeleteHi John. WOW these new polishes are fab. Not only are you a brilliant crafter a mechanic too lol.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoying your shows. Thanks for your inspiration x
Absolutely loved your show last night and watching you demo this card. Am looking forward to more shows today.
ReplyDeleteLoved your show last night I saw it on Catch up. This card is amazing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamps. Have enjoyed your shows on Hochands today.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the car!!!! Or even very happy to win the card you made!! Lol
Luv
Karen xx
Hi John, your card is lovely and the polishes look fantastic, I have had to record your shows so will watch them tomorrow, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteHi John, your card is lovely and the polishes look fantastic, I have had to record your shows so will watch them tomorrow, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous card. I would love the opportunity to win one of your cards. I missed your show unfortunately. I love it when the new products start to appear. Best wishes, Anne O
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLoving you shows and amazing cards.
So grateful to you.
Love Jayne x
Oh wow John this is stunning and I love those colours.
ReplyDeleteThe background is gorgeous and so is the rest of the card.
I really enjoyed watching the shows and always come away inspired to try something out of my comfort zone.
Hi John, This card is gorgeous, I'm really loving the new polishes. I would also love to win this beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteooooooooooops made a boob on my last comment.
Been watching you all day demo, and really enjoyed your demos.
Has to sit on my hands so I wouldn't buy as I haven't got the pennies till the weekend.
Love this fab card, and everything you have done to create it.
Thank you for the chance of winning it.
Good luck to everyone.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Hello John
ReplyDeleteHave really enjoyed seeing your new stamps today on Hochanda. What a shame the polishes have run out! However I bet you are so pleased that your new range has been so popular with the crafters.
Love this card and would love to be the new owner!!
Lol Barbara W xx
Beautiful and in my favorite color as well. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card John. The colours are just fabulous. I'd rather win this card than a car...you dropped the d in card-lol. I hope no one expects a car! :-D
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteLove the colours and the ombre effect. The shows I got to see were terrific & fab sell outs.
Rest today for you Mr.
Ang x
Ps......don't include me in the draw for the card but if there is a car on offer, I'll gladly be included for that lol!
ReplyDeletex
Hi John. Love the card especially the heart but sadly didn't get the polishes! Hopefully next time
ReplyDeleteTake a little time out for you but keep on with the amazing cards
Best wishes
Love the new products. The colors are so vibrant.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful and love the colors. Always love cards with hearts on them.
ReplyDeleteHi John, another beautiful card, my favourite colour.
ReplyDeleteHugs Clare xx
What a fab card John, I love the colour. Pat x
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the card. Fab colouring. Sharon x
ReplyDelete