Today I demoing at Samuel Taylors on roseville street in Leeds, it would be great to see you if you can make it there! I will be demoing between 10am and 4pm and hopefully will be showing the new Metallic Gilding Polishes as well as the new Pixie powders ( stock dependent) I will also be demoing my paper pack and my Spring stamp collection ( again this is all stock dependent as everything is selling out!?!
For today's card therefore I thought I would show a card made using the new Metallic Gilding Polishes. and the stamp range.
The main element of this card is layering of the stamped images form the daisy daisy background, the lily lattice circle and the sentiment from the lily of the valley everyday sentiment set. These were all stamped onto bright white card using an aqua shade of archival ink. I layers these with silver foundation card and added a bow and rose in teal from the Always and Forever collection from Craft Consortium.
For the background i embossed piece of bright white card using the A5 Victorian tile embossing folder. I then gently coloured this using the ocean teal metallic gilding polish. A few layers of white and silver band a finished card is made.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a gorgeous card love the colours too very subtle and the polishes look fantastic but am going to wait till we come home from Australia to buy anything else as I just tidy everything away then buy more stuff and have to start again, so have a couple of cards to do before we leave then promised I won't do any more till we come home. I see your not having Easter weekend off but enjoy yourself and hope you get some rest.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA stunning card today. I love the way you do your bows on cards, mine never seem to look right.
Enjoy your day, I can't get there but I am going to my craft workshop at Rainbows & Ribbons this afternoon.
Maggie
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSorry i would have loved to come but got the grandkids!Have a great day and I ill get to one of your demos soon. Lovely card by the way!
Anne M xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
Have a fun time take care Kitty.
Morning John, loving the card, the teal real stands out.
ReplyDeleteLovely card , have fun today .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Good morning John this is a stunning card. Your stamps are amazing it is no wonder they are selling out. Enjoy your day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love the silver and teal/aqua combo, beautiful card. Have a great time in Leeds. Sue XXX
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, I love aqua.
B xx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card, watched you demo wax polish on Hochanda, went to buy it but had sold out.
Got the acrylic inks (both packs) do they do reds and greens in the please?
Enjoy your demo day, sorry can't get to Leeds.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxx
Lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteHave a good time in Leeds and a happy Easter !
XxxRuth
Hi John, this card is stunning, love the colour combo. I odered some of the gilding polishes, and this was one of the colours, cant wait to have a play. Have a great day in Leeds. Bx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Must get some of that polish - it looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteThe gilding polish is fast becoming a must buy, John. You, and the rest of the CE team, have a lot to answer for!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John. Looks like a pretty Easter bonnet to me. Very lovely. Must get some of that polish.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Lovely card, really like the colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Another pretty card John
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card and I love the look the polish gives. I hope stocks last till Monday! Have a good day luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteLove this set of stamps John, beautful card, xxx
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend, xx
Have a good day John. Love the card. It sounds as though you might be thinking on your feet if product stocks sell quickly. But as I have said before, you must be so chuffed about how enthusiastic we all are, about your new goodies.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh you have saved the piece de resistance until today, what a super duper card, I absolutely love it and my favourite colour too, oh you have made my day. Have a super time at Samual Taylors, I know you will.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, Great card, I love this teal colour. The polishes are amazing. I do hope you will get some time to enjoy your Easter Eggs! Rosemarie x x
ReplyDeleteWow, love this card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Good Morning
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card today
Jan
Lovely card. Have fun in Leeds. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another lovely card, with your fabulous stamps, and the polishes look fabulous
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteHave no idea why its showing up blue and pink on my screens so I will have to imagine white, silver and teal on this splendid card.
Safe travels in this weather.
Ang x
Love this card John it's beautiful hope you have s good day love to be there thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxx
Beautiful card. Love these new guilding polishes, I was able to play with the gold one and thought it gave a great finish. The effects on the embossed background are lovely.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI am so disappointed I didn't realise you were in Leeds today, I can't make it due to other commitments that could have been re-arranged had I know sooner.
Your card today is amazing.....love it.
Love Janet X
From Wakefield
Beautiful card John. Thanks for sharing this with us.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Love the colours, and the background is stunning.
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card today John. Love the colour. Very striking embossed background and I love the lily lattice circle stamp.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today and when I first viewed it...........I thought it looked like an Easter bonnet.
Love the daisy stamps and backgrounds.
Have a lovely day today and Happy Easter.
Lol Barbara W xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Card Enjoy Your Day
Hugs From Sam xxx
Beautiful card. The teal looks lovely
ReplyDeleteluv
Karen xx
Stunning! I do love teal!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Love this card the stamps and the colours that you have used. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Not only do I love the papers and polish etc I love the little flowers you have used as your "full stop" on the bow
ReplyDeleteLove your card John, the colour is fabulous. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John, Gorgeous !! the teal colour is truly beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
I love this card and now must get the metallic gilding wax, just when I think
ReplyDeleteI don't think I need anything else you come up with so many beautiful designs with
all the new products I have to give in and buy more lol.