Today I am running a workshop at my Friend Anettes Crafty Ciorner in Breedon on the hill, it seems to be workshop week this week!
Todays card is using the same background as yesterday it seems to have become a firm favourite as the base for every project at the moment! This time I cut the main die into the dotty daisy pair form my new spring shades pad in the chambray colour way. I then cut the outline dos from the Lauren frame into the middle of the background.a
Next I cut each done in the set in subsequent order using the cut piece from the front turned over to the striped side to back the white diet.
This would work in any colour from the paper pad, even the yellow lol!
Enjoy....
Morning John, what a gorgeous card and your papers are amazing love them.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi john
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank You.
I really like spots and stripes. Take care and have fun Kitty.
A very pretty card .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John, absolutely lovely today's card xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the dies thank you tracyw x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a super card today. it just shines out! Love it. Must get this die out and use it!
Anne M xxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow another pretty card, the matching papers work so well. Love all about this card.
Enjoy your workshop today, take care travelling.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow a stunning card today it's gorgeous.
Enjoy your workshop today.
Maggie
Wow what a stunner!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Gorgeous card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
The papers look lovely on this card. You're certainly getting about the country!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, oh a beauty today, I love your paper pads, they are fantastic, the colours are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, a really lovely card today, the papers are fab with the different designs. Love the layout. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteThis really shows off your papers, John. A beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Stunning card John. X
ReplyDeleteMorning John, This is really lovely.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Loving the colour and contrasting paper. Its so fresh looking, very pretty. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteLoving the colour and contrasting paper. Its so fresh looking, very pretty. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. My morning certainly has started with the WOW factor. What with Sue's elegant card, and now your card so spring like, pretty and fresh, cant wait to see what the other designers have got for us.
ReplyDeleteHave a fun day with your friend and hope your demo day goes well xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Enjoy your day.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, gorgeous colour, gorgeous paper.
B xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card John. Love the papers. Enjoy your workshops, at least the sun is shinning. Love Rosemarie x
ReplyDeleteGood morning john this it is a stunning card I just love the whole design. I hope the workshop goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely card,and just love these papers
ReplyDeleteSoooo gorgeous John, papers are fab , dies stunning , design brilliant!
ReplyDeleteXxRuth
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteTerrific card. The dotty paper gives it an element of shabby chic. Hope you've recovered from the vineyard, hic! Was hoping for one of your lovely coffees as over in Oadby this morning but you're playing with Annette & the girls. Say hi to them & hope they behave lol!
Ang x
Stunning card John, love it
ReplyDeleteGreat card, I just love your new pad, gorgeous papers.
ReplyDeleteA true beauty John love it thank you for sharing have a great demo day
ReplyDeleteLove always June Horrocks xxxxxxx
Lovely, dotty card. Love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteT
I love this one John. It's so pretty.
ReplyDeleteIn I Join hands
ReplyDeleteLove the dotty card. This is my favourite card over the last few days. Our router has not been working so haven't been able to comment on the other cards. Looking forward to seeing you at Ally Pally.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Card I'm Not Usally Into Dotty Or Striped Paper But Yours Looks Exquisite
Thanks For Sharing.
Hugs From Sam xxx
Hi John, love the design of today's card as much as I love the papers. However, for my taste, it is just a bit too busy so that you lose the design of the die in amongst all the different papers - sorry.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John, what a lovely card, Fabulous dies, paper and design. Wendyx
ReplyDeleteJohn, this is such a very pretty card - and the sentiment is just beautiful! I can think of some people in my life, who deserve this sentiment. Gilly x
ReplyDeleteThis card is a beauty, John. Thank you for all the inspiration. Love the use of dies with patterned paper - really works well.
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteplaying catch up with my comments as usual.
Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
Love this superb card, and such a very lovely design.
Great idea to use the papers, and the dies used are fantastic.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Hello John
ReplyDeleteLove todays card and the mix of spots and stripes.
Hope you are having a great time in Breedon.
Lol Barbara W xx
Beautiful and love the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
This is yet another stunning card and I love the patterned paper and again the outer die of my favourite set at the moment.
ReplyDeleteLoving them all
I love the paper! The colour is beautiful and the patterns are soft. The die is awesome and I ordered it after yesterday's card. Georgeous card, I love love love it!!!
ReplyDeleteso pretty. Love the new paper pad
ReplyDeleteluv
Karen xx
Must really start using my paper pad but it is really to nice to cut. Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, the use of the papers is beautiful with the flowers, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, the use of the papers is beautiful with the flowers, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteThis is sensatioal John. One of my favouries.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Gorgeous card John, I love the colour. The pearls and flowers are so pretty too. Pat x
ReplyDeleteFun, Fun Card!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the paper!!!
Gorgeous card, love the flowers and the pretty papers.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Kaz x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow Gogeous card today I just love everything about it. I love your paper pad I'm hopeing you have some at Ally Pally John i nead it I want it.
Hug's Lynda Brock xx
Beautiful, I love this dotty paper. I must try die cutting patterned paper more often. It's so effective
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. Didn't know there was a craft shop at Breedon otH, not too far from me, will have to pay a visit. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Love the colour. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete