Happy Friday,
There is a little sneak peak on this card as the new Metallic Gilding Polishes should be available on my Hochanda show which starts Sunday night at 8pm. We are waiting for stock confirmation at CE towers however It looks like every thing is going ahead!
Today's card uses a background made with the polishes and the New Zealand background. The sentiment is even stamped with the polish ( yes you can clearly stamp with it tune ion to see how!)
I have added a few pictures of this card which is all made with just Bright White foundation card and the chocolate bronze Metallic Guilding polish.
I hope you don't mind the lack of description but I will talk over this card on one of the shows and I don't want to preempt it!
Tomorrows something different will be made with this new cosmic shimmer and will have more description promise x
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card such a pretty die.
Looking forward to the shows.
Take care kitty.
Morning John, a fabulous card looking forward to your shows to see how you achieved it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeletesimple but beautiful thank you tracyw x
Great card John. Love the New Zealand dies and will be tuning in to your shows. Hope to see you sometime today.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, loving today card, it's so beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, wow this card is gorgeous, love the look of the new waxes, so will be watching the shows to see how you achieve the look. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGood morning to you and crafters all.
This is a very pretty card, love the colours and the top layer flowers.
Look forward to Sunday night then on Hochanda!!!
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxx
Beautiful card, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today, can't wait to see you using the new gilding polishes.
I must set my HD box to record your shows.
Happy crafting
Maggie
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Gilding polishes now that sounds interesting. I will definitely be watching your shows. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteA very nice die , and lovely card .
ReplyDeleteTake care
Elaine H X
Lovely card ,Love this die,it's been in constant use since I bought it
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA great card. Looking forward to your shows.
B xx
Morning John, wow I am liking this card, looking forward to seeing the show and how you do it, I even have the New Zealand die...........amongst others, says she tongue in cheek.believe it or not I have over 2,000 dies in my collection, that is not counting every individual die either just the sets. Anyway I hope you are enjoying yourself at NEC, I am so sorry I cannot get there, say hello to everyone from me won't you.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John. What a pretty card and the new product looks lovely. Looking forward to the demos on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteThank you for a most enjoyable afternoon at CE Towers yesterday- I learnt plenty and was delighted with what we created. Look forward to another....
Jan
Northampton
Hi John, Gilding polishes, now that sounds very interesting, and I have just told myself no more craft stuff for a while. Oh well! This is a great card. Looking forward to seeing you. Love Rosemarie x x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning!!!!
:-)
Lorna D
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing what you do with the polishes if this fantastic card is anything to go by.
Enjoy the NEC..........The cheese stall is there but no brownies this time, thank goodness lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x
These polishes sound intriguing - looking forward to learning more out.
ReplyDeleteWill see Jan's makes later today.
Have a good day - I was remarkably restrained yesterday.
Anne (Northampton)
Stunning card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Lovely card John,very unusual and I can see lots of different techniques in this one. Well done. xxx
ReplyDeletePat
Good morning John, lack of description or not this card is fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteThankyou once again John
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Love this card John can't wait to see how it's done see you Sunday night
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks
Wow June I'd love to see your collection of dies xx
Thank you John for showing us something new - love the thought of stamping with these new waxes.
ReplyDeleteSue Mac
Hope you get to have the gilding polishes on the show, they certainly are unctuous. Lovely card. As always, have set the recorder for Sunday.
ReplyDeleteT
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, I need this die. Looking forward to seeing the new products.
Lydia
X
looks great John,lovely card ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteLove the card, I think this is a very useful die with its peek a boo effect. Looking forward to Sunday. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Looking forward to Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Fabulous and enjoy your shows on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Fab card John. I am intrigued to see how it is done and very interested to hear about the new product.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
This sounds very interesting. Just hope I get a chance to watch or it is one Catch Up. Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteHi John, I love this !! the NZ background die is beautiful and I can't wait to see the new metallic gilding polishes.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hello John
ReplyDeleteThis card is lovely and love the A5 look. Makes a change from my usual 7 x 7 or 8 x 8 cards.
Looking forward to the demo of this card and technique.
Lol Barbara W xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletethat metallic gilding polishes sounds wonderful and looks amazing.
Love your very super design of this card.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Lovely John. Its such a pretty background.
ReplyDeleteLove Valvx
Hi John this looks really interesting, unfortunately I will miss Sunday's show, but I am sure you will be demonstrating it again sow will catch it then
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Looks interesting. I will be watching on Sunday, but will also record your show just in case I drop asleep after a tiring day at the NEC. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card. The gilding polishes sound interesting, I will be recording all your shows. Love and hugs,
ReplyDeleteAlison D x