Happy Sunday,
Once again, it seems to come round every week lol, its may turn for the inspiration on the Creative Expressions design team. Ive chosen a sample from my Die Show on Hochanda last week as its everything we are working with this month!
Ive used the Opulent Octagons triplet, the orange blossom stamps and dies as well as the matching leaves.
To see what the rest of the design team has come top with this week click HERE.
Morning John, a beautiful card and love the colour. Happy Mother's Day everyone hope you all have a great day.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Beautiful card
ReplyDeleteCarol
A very lovely card .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a very pretty card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteanother of your very beautiful cards.
I love the colour of this, and your super design.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Morning John, oh I really like todays card my favourite colours, love the stamps and the striplet, so I have got to try this one out, hope you don't mind.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove your card today. So pretty! Happy Mothers Day everyone.
Anne M xxx
So so pretty I've just had to move this Striplet higher up my wish list
ReplyDeleteMorning John, gorgeous card this morning x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the design the dies are stunning. Have a great day. Happy Mother's Day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful, John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Lovely card John ,love these colours
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card today. I love the colour combination as well.
I watched you make this background on Hichanda and must give it a try when I can.
Have a great day
Maggie
Morning John and crafters every where.
ReplyDeleteI watched you make this card on Hochanda, so pretty and love the colourway.
Have a lovely day.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxx✂️✂️✂️
This is lovely, John. I missed this demonstration but it is one I shall have a go at.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks,
Sue Mac
Hi John, love the layout of this card, and the bright shade of blue, really stunning. Happy Mother's day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful John, xxx
ReplyDeleteLove this John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful card. SueL x
ReplyDeleteI loved this card when you made it on Hochanda. I've just bought the Orange Blossom die and stamp and am really delighted with them. They make such beautiful flowers.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, I love the striplets and love the colour.
B xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, the colours are lovely and loving the striplet.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John. If you didn't make this card on TV last week you made one very similar and actually it is quite easy to do. I love the way you have made a simple card look so elegant. Love the colours.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat A Truly Beautiful Card This Is More My Type Of Card Its Stunning.
Hugs From Sam xxx
✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️
John this is beautiful, really love this striplet and the colours are just beautiful, would have made a lovely Mother's Day card.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's day to all Mums.
Wendyx
Hell John today's card is gorgeous, beautifully designed with those dies and the blooms and bow are just lovely.
ReplyDeleteYour cards throughout the week have also been beautiful, Kate x
Today's card is gorgeous John. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHello John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card again today. Love the octagon die and also the orange blossom stamp and die.
Always love the blue and white cards you make.
Lol Barbara W xx
Oh my word! This is stunning, I love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Lovely card John. :) I like how you used the stripllet die. I watched the Hochanda show where you demonstrated this technique. :) Very clever.
ReplyDeletePatxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletelovely fresh card. I really like the Ornate Octagon Striplet.
Hugs, Rose
I really love this card the colour is so vibrant. Great. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
ReplyDeleteI thoroughly enjoyed your demo of this card John. It is a beautiful design and a lovely colour. Pat x
ReplyDeleteI am so disappointed I missed the demo for this card.
ReplyDeleteI love it, it is so pretty and I love that die as a background and the colour you have chosen.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteTerrific design. The Striplets lend themselves to this type of design beautifully.
Lovely choice of colour too.
Ang x
stunning card John,Laura O
ReplyDeleteI love the striplets die, they are so versatile. The colors used on this card are so beautiful.
ReplyDelete