I had a fab day at Lady Green yesterday and rounded the day off with Dinner with Wendy (Spanish Crafter) and Ang (Mrs Duck). A great deal of laughs were heard around the restaurant!
It's back today to my stamp release ready for their launch on Hochanda on Monday and Tuesday. Today I have 2 sets to show and these are my first clear stamp sets that could be counted as Stamps to die for as these have been specifically been designed to match the Creative Expressions Craft dies designed by Sue Wilson pierced Flags and Pierced tags. These are 2 of my basic sets that i turn to all the time however I wanted some stamps that would add lines and interest to them as well as making a set of sentiments that fit it exactly.
I have created some new sentiments for these as well as adding some of my favourites form my previous sets as I have been frustrated that i couldn't get my fave sentiment to fit! There are a couple of comedic ones on there as well especially a quote form Liz Taylor that I just love!The first set and card is designed for the pierced tags die set. I have drawn a different shading for each size of tag as well as 14 separate sentiments again designed to fit. I have also added a daisy flourish as the daisy corner stamp set that I drew earlier in the year has proved to be really popular. I always want all my sets to work together and separately so that you can use just one or you can combine the sets together.
\
The second set and card is the pierced flags which has a drawn stamp for each size as well as 13 separate sentiments, as there was space I added a couple of circle sentiments which work really well on their own. These can also make great envelope seals!
I hope you are enjoying these sneak peaks, more tomorrow when we get to snowdrops!
Enjoy...

Morning John, these are fabulous and the card is beautiful and the colours are what we need in this dirty weather.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, oh I am loving these samples and can't wait to see all the new stamps, they are on my list to order, I like the way you have stamped the sentiment on this card and got it to protrude through the frame. I have the frame set and must admit that I don't use it very often so by producing these stamps you will encourage me to get them out of the folder and use more, ( I am sure I am not alone in this either).
ReplyDeleteI hope and pray that everyone who has, and are still suffering because of this terrible weather are safe and well.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
good cards and love the sentiments
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another great set of stamps, but no more buying. It is presents for the little ones now.
take care all Kitty.
Looking forward to seeing all your demos and having more tips, John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards and these stamp sets look so useful, I have the flag dies and use them often. Enjoyed the demos yesterday and glad you had a good time.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the stamps and cards I can see myself ordering all of the new stamp sets.
Have a great day
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteStunning New Stamps I'm So Looking Forward To Watching You On Hochanda With Your New Range Of Stamps, I'm Glad You Had A Great Day Yesterday With Your Friends.
Hugs From Sam xxx
Good Morning, John,
ReplyDeleteEver since we talked Sentiment way back at Pickwell Farm, I have been hoping that you would produce some stamps 'Just Lockwood Sentiments'. You must be a mind reader! Thank you very much indeed! These are just up my street - as is everything that you do.
Fondest Regards, Lis K
Good morning John your cards are gorgeous and the stamps are amazing. It sounds like you had a brilliant time yesterday. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMore winning stamps John! Brilliant sentiments to fit the pierced flag banners. Debra x
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous set of stamps John! Absolutely brilliant!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteReally useful set of stamps John. Will be investing me thinks!
Anne M xx
Pleased you had a nice day with Wendy and Mrs D , i can just imagine all the laughter you had .
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamp sets , those pierced flag banners look to be very useful .
Take Care
Elaine H X
Hi John I certainly have enjoyed the sneak peaks. Cant wait to see your shows.Your stamps are stunning .Gloria (sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteThese are all going to be a "must", John. Glad you had a good day yesterday.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThe new stamps look great. Am looking forward to the snowfalls and your Hochanda demos.
B xx
Doh! Snowdrops, not snowfalls
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteHeaven's to Murgatroyd, that first card is genius! What a superb way to display the labels. Love the design of the second but its showing bright pink and yellow on my screen.......I'm sure that's probably not the real colours.
Great sentiments, so useful if you want something different.
Had a fab evening with you and Wendywoo, but my goodness, the wind was terrible...........I'm sure you can get tablets for it though.........lol!
Ang x
Two stunning cards & the stamp sets look really useful, two more items to go on the craft shopping list!
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat cards love the tag one.
Lydia
X
Hi John. Thanks again for a great day at Lady Green yesterday. So much inspiration! And beautiful cards. Glad you finished off the day with friends. Take care.
ReplyDeleteDiane (Cards2Di4)
Fantastic! I love, love, love both cards! I have the Pierced Flags and Tags dies so I am really looking forward to seeing you showcase them on Hochanda. The stamps will be so useful to me
ReplyDeleteHi John. Thanks for yesterday at Ladygreen - great demos. Glad you and Wendy had a safe journey back, and that you had a great dinner out with Ang. Wish I could have been there too!!
ReplyDeleteHi John, two fabulous cards, really like the rainbow coloured tags. Great new stamp sets. Nice to hear you had a fab evening with friends. Have a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteLoving your new stamps, all the stamps have really useable wording!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Carol
Love the new stamps John wonderful
ReplyDeletex
What a great idea. I have the pierced flags and those stamps will be so useful. Looking forward to snowdrops - just what I need!
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, both fab cards!!! Glad you had a laugh : )
ReplyDeleteThese stamps are to die for : )
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John. What great cards today, I love them both but the first one is going to be so useful for me as a lot of the cards I make are for males and also "Non flowery" ladies.
ReplyDeleteThis weeks cards have all been wonderful, I love the new stamps, they are all on my wish list! It just gets longer and longer : )
I hope that you are safe from the awful weather. Take care x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the cards and the stamps. Beautiful, all of them.
Best wishes, Rose
Very pretty cards and lovely stamps :)
ReplyDeleteHi John love the way you have used the stamps and tags on the first card. looks like these sets are going to be really useful love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLooking good John, can't wait to see the shows!
:-)
Lorna D
I just love all these new stamps, cannot wait to see the shows tomorrow....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteJust love these stamps that match the pierced flags. Recorder set as usual.
Brilliant idea John, these are going to fly out. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWow! Just taken a long look at your posts I have missed of late, fabulous creations and I adore your new stamps, especially the Child verses, these are just fabulous sentiments/verses for the front of Birthday cards,love them.
Glad you had chance to meet up with Wendy & Ang again, sounds like a fab time had by all.
I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Love & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThese stamps are brilliant and the cards a lovely. Looking forward to seeing you back on Hochanda.
Hugs
Linda xx
Hi John, these are fabulous stamps and really lovely sentiments, I am sure they will shortly find a good home here.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFantastic sets of stamps and 2 very different, beautiful cards.
Hugs, T x
Liking these tag and banner stamp sets. Will keep a look out on Monday for you.
ReplyDeleteI am loving all these new stamps and these are going to
ReplyDeletebe so useful with the matching dies as I am always struggling to find a stamp to fit them.
And I love all of the verses you have on them.
I also love the sneak peak card to