Happy New Years Eve!
I have more shows today on Hochanda on the Creative Expressions storage, there are some great products and prices if you need to store all your crafty goodies. I have quite a lot of demos arranged as well so it would be great if you could tune u=in at either 9am, 12pm, 4pm or at 7pm!
Back to today and I have added a few pictures of some of the units I have decorated and will be demoing today as well as, of course, a paper craft project!
I thought I would share a simple wintery card as an antidote to all the brightness and pomp of the festive season. This has, in my opinion, a great sentiment from my pierced flags clear stamp set, for the New Year as its is certainly true for me!
I hope everyone has a great New Year and that 2016 brings peace, happiness and prosperity to all!
Enjoy...
Morning John, your last card hasn't let me down its as beautiful as the rest.
ReplyDeleteLoved your show last night,will be tuning into today xx
Morning John, a gorgeous card for the last day of the year and great projects not managed to watch last nights show yet but hope to catch up with them later.
ReplyDeleteHappy Hogmanay everyone.
Nancyd xx
Morning John.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the work you have put in for us in 2015.I wish you a healthy and happy 2016. Kitty.
Fabulous card John - love the black borders, and the textured layer is a wonderful addition. Love how the sentiment exits the oval, and the subtle stamping behind it.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Lovely card, the black borders really make all the details stand out.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFantastic Card, I'm So Looking Forward To Your Shows Today You Really Inspire Me I So Look Forward To All The Great Tips And Techniques
Hugs From Sam x
great card,now off to watch the show from last night
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card to end the year, I love it.
I watched your show last night, am intrigued with the storage, I remember being inspired by you when I saw the books you stored your dies in. I made my own and so far have filled 8 books. I need to do more now I have so many die sets.
I also made books with pocket pages for my stamps which is I have to make more since buying most of your stamps and some of the stamps to die for.
Thank you so much for the inspiration you have given me this last year in my crafting. I had lost my mojo until I watched your demo back in Aoril and since then have bought a lot of stamps and dies.
I am tempted to get the 12 inch storage you showed on Hochanda as I need storage for my 12 inch papers. But I also want to get more of the latest die sets, decisions decisions lol.
I would like to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year and. Am looking forward to seeing what you will be designing in 2016
Thanks
Maggie
Lovely card John, nice detail.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours a very Happy New Year.
Cheers
Elaine H X
Hi John great card .Thanks for all your tips you have given us we do appreciate them .Wishing you and your family a Happy and healthy new year. Gloria (Sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, what a lovely card!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Good morning John your card is gorgeous and the storage is amazing. I will be watching the shows today. Happy New Year to you. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the storage.
ReplyDeleteCarol
Good morning John a very serene card to end the year. Wishing you a very happy and peaceful new year and looking forward to seeing what you bring us in 2016 love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful final card for the year. Enjoyed last night's show and looking forward to catching up on today's tonight and tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Looking forward to the shows today, John. I love storage and am always trying to find new ways of keeping my ever growing (thanks to you!) stash.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your inspiration over the last year.
Happy New Year.
Anne (Northampton)
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and delicate way to see out your crafting year. Subtle and pretty.
Great show last night. Love how you got all that stuff in those wallets lol!
Enjoy your shows today.
Ang x
Stunning card happy new year xx
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I am gutted because I can't get hochanda on my tablet, no tv here, so I will miss your shows today. Would love to see how you make this, are there any plans for you to do videos? that would be good, and I understand that hochanda will be getting the repeats set up so I can check out what i have missed, hope they hurry up with that.
thank you so, so much for all the inspiration, tips, techniques and friendship you have shown over the past year, you are amazing, and I am looking forward to the new stamp sets xxx
Stay safe, healthy and happy new year, hugs June Smith xxx
Morning John, love the cards and the mdf items, still have to catch up on the show from last night, and will hopefully watch some live today, but recording them just in case. Have a lovely New Year everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year. Lovely projects.
Lydia
X
Beautiful card John. Great show last night - recording todays to watch later.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the inspiration this year, and long may it continue.
Happy New Year to you and yours.
Love, Gill xx
Wonderful cards John and great shows, just watching now, pity I can carry any of storage with me, !!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year too, xxx
Phew! It all looks sumptuous (have I spelled that right?) Hope to be tuning in at 12pm but all set up to record just in case
ReplyDeleteHi John. A lovely classy card. Wasn't going to watch your storage shows as I don't want to be tempted, but as you are getting rave reviews I have given in and set them to record. May I take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year as I probably won't be around tomorrow. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletethe storage shows are not of much interest to me as I don't do demos and travelling. And have spent a few hundred pounds on my craft storage in my craft room. But I'm sure you'll have plenty of people watching.
This card is absolutely lovely, right up the street for a couple of my friends who don't like any fuss on cards. But I also love the clean look as well as the more fussy one (one of my favourites is your gatefold card with the spanish dies, it's fab!).
Thank you for all your inspiration you've given me over the year and wishing you and yours a HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorted for storage but the shows are good fun to watch!
I love your card today as it is right up my street. simlpe but elegant - no fuss!
Fabulous!
Happy New Year to You and have a good one!
Anne M xxx
Hi John, and Happy New Year to you !
ReplyDeleteLovely sweet last 2015 card.
Loved seeing how you managed to put all
the bits into the folders but it was a bit
much for the holder to take :-)
Take care, see you in 2016 !
Maria x
Happy New Year John, hope you had an enjoyable Christmas.
ReplyDeleteJust watched your midday show, brilliant as usual, keep up the good work. Thank you for the card(Via Wendy)it's lovely.
Love Nancy xx
Slovenly card and managed to watch your shows so far but will have to miss the next one unless can watch whilst out. Like the storage.
ReplyDeleteHi John, A beautiful showcase of 'gorgeousness'.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
A lovely card, and your room looks somewhat tidy compared to mine....all those lovely goodies!!!! All good wishes for 2016, may all your dreams come true....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card and fabulous storage ideas. I'll be seeing the new year in from my favourite village in Mallorca - joining the villagers with a glass of wine and 12 grapes. One for each dong of midnight! Happy new year and thank you for all the inspiration you have given during 2015. Happy nre year! Anne O
What a beautiful card to end the year with, I loved the demos on hochanda and am impressed with the beautifully designed storage ideas.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your family a very happy new year and to all of the blog family.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card and the mdf pieces are beautiful too.
All the very best to you for the new year and thanks for all the great inspiration throughout this year.
Heather
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and what fab storage. Sorry not been on lately been spending a lot of time with my Mum this week.
I hope you have a very healthy and happy New Year. Thank you so much for all the inspiration you have given me in my first craft year and here's to many more years of fantastic craftiness.
Hugs
Linda xx
Hello John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and fantastic storage. I have just recently taken on a MDF project and am pleased with the result.............so 2016 may be the start of something new!
Happy New Year and look forward to more great blogs from you.
Lol Barbara W xx
Stunning card John, it is so beautiful. Enjoyed your shows, some great storage ideas. Happy New Year to you and yours and to all of your followers. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John, love the card and it's white and crisp too. Oh my oh my, you've got everything in it's place.....I'll have to have a go again and sort my mess out.... x Have a happy new year and like you I hope it's a peaceful and a happy one for you and all your followers xx Love Karenxx
ReplyDeleteGreat inspiration from you all the year and some lovely products. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteA Happy New Year.
Jan
Northampton