I hope Father Christmas brought you all the gifts you wanted and that you all had a fabulous Christmas! Normally I run a review of the year over 12 days however with so much left to show and so much new stuff happening I don't have 12 days to do this. I thought therefore that between Christmas and new year I would have 4 days to review the year using the next four days. There is one card which is my favourite form each month along with a link to the original post should you want more details.
Lets kick this off with January...
A simple card but to me a favourite as it has a classical look.
To view the original post click HERE.
Next is February and a rhapsody in Teal and coconut white
To view the original post click HERE.
For March I had to choose one of my samples form my first ever release of stamps, I think I was so excited that I didn't do them justice however this card was one on my faves from the samples I made!
To view the original post click HERE.
More Tomorrow,
Enjoy...
Morning John, three fantastic cards really like February just something about it that sings to me, hope you had a great Christmas and Happy Boxing Day.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John,
ReplyDelete3 gorgeous cards, I love them all, and great to see.
Happy Boxing Day
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDelete"WOW THREE STUNNING CARDS"
Thank You So Very Much For Sharing
Enjoy Boxing Day
Hugs From Sam xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThank you very much. I hope you had a good day yesterday and have a good weekend.
Take care Kitty.
Love your March card John, but that said, they are all fabulous
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Good morning John. All 3 are lovely cards.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John, Happy Boxing Day!!! I love them!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Three lovely cards especially like the March one
ReplyDeleteThree lovely cards, but I like the first one best, with the simple flower next to the aperture.
ReplyDeleteB xx
All beautiful, but number three is my favourite!
ReplyDeleteCarol
All beautiful, but number three is my favourite!
ReplyDeleteCarol
3 great cards but my favourite is the first one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John and a happy Boxing Day to you. I do hope you enjoyed your Christmas Day, I spent mine with my youngest son, had a fantastic lunch then back home to sit and watch Downton Abbey, yes I love it and am so disappointed that it has finished completely, I hope they reconsider the decision and bring it back.
ReplyDeleteNow to these gorgeous cards, yes they all are gorgeous, I think my favourite out of these is the first one, it seems to have such a smoothness about it, - this is not to say that the others are not just as good, well you know what I mean..........now I am waffling again, is it my age I ask myself......
Just to let you know I may be late for the next week with your blog as I am away on holiday and not sure of the reception, but believe me I will check in every day if I can, if not then I have a lot to look forward to when I return.
Have a great Boxing Day whatever you are doing, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John what a great idea. I think my favourite is the first one.Have a great day Gloria (Sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteHappy Boxing day John, hope Santa was kind to you ?
ReplyDeleteLovely cards ,i so love the dramatic look of the teal and white card.
Elaine H X
Morning John, A beautiful showcasing of 'gorgeousness'.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely look back, loved January.
Lydia
X
Hi John, a beautiful selection of cards for the first 3 months of the year, and wow what a year. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely cards as always, keep 'em coming my friend.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Three fabulous cards John. Fave is the first though.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Boxing Day.
Great idea John, three lovely cards, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, 3 lovely cards, love the idea a review of your stunning cards x
ReplyDeleteWOWSER! I don't know what to say except THANK YOU! for your help, inspiration and for making a large dent in my purse lol! Lovely idea to do a review, especially with the link back to the original posts. Home alone today and supposed to be tidying my craft room after the Christmas crafting blitz. Have a good Boxing Day. Hope to be in tomorrow but off to a wedding which reminds me I need to make a brooch or something to brighten up my outfit!
ReplyDeleteHello John
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas and I too hope you received all your wish list from Santa.
Today you have given me much pleasure by showcasing blue cards............as I may have said previously........LOVE your blue and white cards.
Love all three and look forward to more tomorrow.
Lol Barbara W xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeing spoilt today, all the cards are beautiful but I think, for me, March has the edge. Such a gentle, spring-like card.
Hugs, Rose
Lovely cards today John. Thanks for sharing. Like all of them. Home alone today. Will do some tidying if I could but think I will just have a lazy day
ReplyDelete3 great card have loved checking your blog to check what great cards and projects you have on offer ,thanks so much ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteI look forward to your end of year reviews as its terrific to see the projects that YOU were most happy with and that made you do a little happy dance in your craft cave.
3 super cards as always.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAll of these cards are so beautiful.
Thanks,
Heather
Crafty hugs Pen x
ReplyDeleteHi John am late catching up with these posts due to family commitments, but they were worth the wait, I think my favourite si the third one as I love your stamped image on it.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
So so beautiful xx Love Karen xx Love February and March xx
ReplyDelete