Firstly I am showing my card today for my last stint ( for this year and on a Wednesday) for the CE design team. From Sunday I will be moving my DT inspiration day to Sunday so here is the last wednesday card!
Also I have shows On Hochanda Today and tomorrow! I have only just realised, as typing this, that I did the first ever One Day Special on Hochanda earlier this year and today I will launch the last ODS of the year! Tonight at 8pm I will be on Hochanda ( freeview 39 sky 673) with a range of products and ideas to get our craft caves all sorted for the new year. I thought it would be a good idea to show some of the ideas I use to keep things ( to start each day at least) neat and tidy especially as I have heard quite a lot of my blog family received new crafty stash for Christmas!

Firstly I have finally found a replacement for the die storage books that I developed with CE at the beginning of this year. I have been asked so many times where I got my books from well the original books sold out so I have found a replacement which I will be demoing tonight and thought tomorrow.
There are lots of new ideas like this stamps and matching die storage as well as an idea for keeping your rubber amount stamps tidy was well as the fabulous stamps to die for by Sue Wilson.
There are loads of ideas through tomorrow at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm where I will get to wish everyone a Happy New Year live which Is a real pleasure for me!
Hopefully some of you will be able to tune in, it would be great if you could email in at Studio@hochanda.com.
Tio see what the rest of the Design Team have created over the festive period then click HERE
Enjoy...

Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your inspiration. The recorder will be set.
Take care Kitty.
Morning John, a beautiful card looking forward to your shows and all the inspiration you give us.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous card and we all love a bit of storage so I will be taping the shows to watch later. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and I wish you a very Happy New Year and look forward to seeing more inspiration from you.
Love & hUgs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Gorgeous card & I think your shows will be very popular.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card for today John will have to record the show tonight
ReplyDeleteWonderful rich and elegant card John. Pity we don't get your show here in the antipodes :-)
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Good morning John. What a pretty card. Will have to record the show this evening.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, beautiful card as always x will be tuning in tonight to watch your one day special x
ReplyDeleteSTUNNING
ReplyDeleteCarol
STUNNING
ReplyDeleteCarol
Lovely card ,i am hitting the record button, have fun.
ReplyDeleteElaine h X
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love the design and the colours. Sounds like you are going to be very busy over the next couple of days. I will be watching some of the shows I do need storage solutions. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat card. I look forward to seeing your shows.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and the storage ideas look great, will have to record, good luck with your shows and thanks for all the inspiration,
Heather
Hi John,your card is stunning and the storage idea looks good .Will be watching tonight. Gloria (Sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, A lovely post today, and a beautiful card. I wish you a 'Happy' day too.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteRecorder all set to watch the shows. Looking forward to seeing what new ideas you have for us.
Teresa
A lovely card, John. Really looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John, the card is gorgeous, rich and opulent colours. Love the look of the storage unit as well, so will be recording the shows. Take care, hope the show goes well. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, lovely card today!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Will set the recorder for your shows John, so informative. Great card too.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs Pen x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, looking forward to your shows.
Lydia
X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card and am looking forward to your shows, I need storage ideas for my dies.
It's our 33rd wedding anniversary tomorrow. So I probably won't get to see all your shows while they are on, but am taping all of them.
Thanks for sharing
Maggie
I love this card! Is it the colours Is it the fact I have the butterfly die and flags I don't know I'll be watching tonight (unless OH wants to watch something else but recorder is set Hope it goes well
ReplyDeleteMorning John, terrible reception on isle of wight, I will review all your blog when I get home, love what I can see so far.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy hugs June Smith xxxx
Morning John, what a lovely card today. Hopefully will be able to catch your show on TV tonight and some of tomorrows shows, they are always so informative.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove today's card. Love the dies and the colours. I'm glad you said your on today's as I'll now set the recorder.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWill be poised in front of the telly as you know I love a bit of storage (no, I'm not moving into the other room lol!)
Safe travels in this awful wind matey.
Love the interesting background on this card.........are those flowers a new embellishment?
Good luck with the show.
Ang x
Hi John, beautiful card. So love the deep red and beautiful dies used. As for the storage it's wonderful! xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John. I will definitely be tuning in to your shows on Hochanda. I could do with some clever storage ideas!
ReplyDeleteA very different card today but beautiful. I love the deep colour you have used.
ReplyDeletelooking forward to the shows as storage is what us crafters always need lol
Love the card today. Hope to watch the show tonight.
ReplyDeleteHi John not sure a bit of storage will really sort my stash but will put your show on to see what ideas you have. Interesting use of the striplet die. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous looking card John.
ReplyDeleteRecorder set for all your shows, good luck
and a Happy New Year!
hugs Maria x
Lovely card John. Looking forward to your shows, I definitely need something to organise my stash! Pat x
ReplyDelete