Happy Sunday,
Here is day 2 of the review of 2015 and we enter the real spring, once again here is a section of cards and projects that have been my favourite, form each month, this year.
Lets kick this off with April...
A pink card, which is not usually my colour however it was June and I seem to be using more and more pink!
To view the original post click HERE.
There has to be one card using my favourite background from Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions this year the Canadian. I have done a quick count and I seem to have made at least 30 cards that feature this background this year, deffo a firm favourite!
To view the original post click HERE.
There is always a blue card or two in my faves list and I simply love the three panel approach, especially if you can add some ribbon woven through the aperture!
To view the original post click HERE.
Back tomorrow with the next three months,
Enjoy...
Hi John Thank you another trio of beauty's.
ReplyDeleteTake care Kitty.
Morning John, another three beautiful cards I love the blue one different using the dies across the way instead of up and down.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
3 lovely cards for today John
ReplyDeleteStunning cards John - love the May card in particular.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Morning John
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, the pink one is not my color either however i do love the style and layers of this card .
Elaine H X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTremendous Cards, Thank You So Very Much For Sharing.
Hugs From Sam xxx
Morning John, 3 more stunning cards x
ReplyDelete3 beautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteMore beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteThree lovely cards.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Good morning John all the cards are stunning. I love the idea of having a review of the year. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDelete3 lovely cards, especially the May one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThree lovely cards today, I cannot choose between them I like them all.
Thanks for sharing
Maggie
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are so beautiful, I really love the middle one of these and I think it's because the Canadian background is just stunning.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Morning John, A gorgeous showcase of your 'goodies'.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely look back.
Lydia
X
Good morning John,another treat today!!! You are spoiling us!!! Thankyou!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
All three are stunning
ReplyDeleteHi John .I received the Canadian background die for Christmas cant wait to use it .Enjoying the review of the year this is a great idea. Gloria (Sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteCant choose a fave, all gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteAgree Wen. All lovely, as always.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteJust love the review your doing of some of your favourite cards. Especially loved the real one from yesterday. I also bought the Canadian background after seeing you use it. Such inspiration.
another great selection of cards again
ReplyDeletecrafty hugs pen x.
Hi John, more beautiful cards from your year in review, they are all gorgeous. have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely unable to pick a favourite from this collection. They are all beautiful.
Hope you had a fabulous Christmas.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John, oh these are amazing, love them........Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
ReplyDeleteThree more lovely cards
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Lovely cards John. I don't know how you manage to choose favourite from so many fabulous cards. Pat x
ReplyDeleteAnother set of beautiful cards, I really don't know how you keep coming up with such beautiful cards and your gorgeous stamps, but I am so pleased that you do otherwise who else would I turn to for inspiration.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteAll three worthy of another showing.
Must be difficult to choose out of so many marvellous projects.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Love these three cards. The pink one especially
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John. The Candian background is one of my favourites too.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDelete3 lovely cards. Canadian background is a stunner. Hoping to get one for myself soon!
Hugs, T x
Hi John, three more beautiful cards. I really like the Canadian Dies and have just ordered some of them, but again I think my favourite one is number three, love the panel effect.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Gorgeous cards John x I so love the pink one.....and the purple.....and the blue.....xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDelete