I would like to wish you all the best for the season and the hopes that the New Year brings you all the joy and fulfilment you want and deserve! I made this card especially for everyone who supports and follows my blog !
So here's wishing everyone a great one!!
Much Love,
John xxx
A happy Christmas John.
ReplyDeleteThank you Have fun Kitty.
Beautiful card John. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas. Sue.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your beautiful card John .
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas.
Elaine H X
Morning John, thank you for a beautiful card and Hope you have a very Merry Christmas one and all.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLast Message Went Wrong Thank You For Your Beautiful Card And Sharing Have A Tremendous Christmas And New Year
Carry On Creating ✂️✂️✂️
Hugs From Sam xxx
Merry Christmas john
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas John. A beautiful card, thank you for all the inspiration you've given throughout the year.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Gorgeous card! Merry Christmas-I hope you have a lovely day today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Merry Christmas John!
ReplyDeleteMorning John. I'd like to wish you and yours a very happy Christmas. The card is stunningly beautiful. Best wishes Loraine Jefferis xx
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas John,
ReplyDeleteI always pop in although I don't always comment.
As always your card is stunning
Have a great day
Patricia
What a wonderful card, John. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas.
Anne (Northampton)
Beyond words, stunning.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas. xxx
Gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteNow, in true Blue Peter style, you would have made plenty of these earlier for all of your followers. Trouble is demonstrations and Hochanda and this blog keep you too occupied for this wishful thinking!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good day.
Teresa
Hi John ,Thank you for all your hard work your cards are stunning.Have fun today.Gloria (Sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, A Happy Christmas to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteWow, this card is stunning, stunning, stunning.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John, Happy Christmas to you and your family. John this card was certainly worth waiting for its fabulous absolutely stunning.
ReplyDeleteThank your for sharing all your beautiful cards with us they have been a real joy to see and an inspiration to me
Look forward to seeing many more
Wendyxx
Merry Christmas to you too.
ReplyDeleteThis is truly stunning- thank you for all your hard work and brilliant demos.
Enjoy the day.
Sheila
Morning John, I would like to wish you and your family a very, very Happy Christmas day, whatever you are doing I hope you enjoy.
ReplyDeleteAs to this card well what can I say but that it is FABULOUS, I so love this one, it is truly amazing.
I would also like to thank you so much for all the inspiration you a have given me over this past year, you are a true friend and a wonderful designer.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Happy Christmas to you and all of your family John,
ReplyDeleteA wonderful card as always today.
Have a wonderful day
Maggie
Charming card from a charming guy....
ReplyDeleteHave a magical Christmas and a stunning New Year...!
Luv Rach :)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas to you and yours. A beautiful card.
Lydia
X
Morning John, stunning Christmas card we have today, Merry Christmas to you and your family 🎄🎄xx
ReplyDeleteStunning cards John
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, Merry Christmas to you!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this card!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Merry Christmas John
ReplyDeleteYour card is exquisite
Thank you
Pat x
Beautiful! White on white is so classy. I made a white on white card for my sister this year and she loved it.
ReplyDeleteYour card is gorgeous as always, so sparkly.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family.
Absolutely beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Christmas.
Love, Gill. X
Have a great Christmas, and a happy new year, John. Best wishes, Diane (Cards2Di4) x
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas John. This card is absolutely beautiful. I hope you have a lovely day. No going to your craft area today. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteJohn,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. May I take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas and an even better 2016.
Bella
Beautiful card for any occasion!
ReplyDeleteChill out...relax....you deserve it!
Carol
Truly magnificent card. Have a very Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2016 to such a talented man.
ReplyDeleteLots of love
Till Lady aka Anne x
Hi John. Merry Christmas. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi, John, and Merry Christmas. Thank you for sharing so generously with those of us who follow your blog. All of your cards are beautiful, this one is exceptional. May your Christmas be beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas John and all the family.
ReplyDeletecrafty hugs Pen x
Merry Christmas John and your family. Hope you have a wonderful day. Lovely card, by the way lol.
ReplyDeleteLove
Karen in Telford xx
Merry Christmas John & family I hope you have a wonderful christmas.
ReplyDeleteAnd what a perfect stunning card for christmas day.
I love it.
Absolutely stunning card, John! Looks so like a winter holiday scene. Wonderful texture & sparkle. Swoon!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a very Merry Christmas holiday!
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteThis has to be one of the most stunning cards I have ever seen.
Truly magnificent!
Time for pud now the dinner has gone down.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
Ang x
Exquisite card! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHi John,may your day be as wonderful as today's card, magnificent! Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteHi John, another lovely card. Thought I had lost an hour but it seems the blog time is out by an hour. Oh well that gives me another hour to eat drink & be merry !!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas John!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the amazing inspiration you have given us this year! This card is stunning! Hope you have chance for a well deserved rest! x
Happy Christmas John and family
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card thank you Jeanie .e
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Have a lovely Christmas! Best wishes, Anne O
Merry Christmas John,
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful Christmas, hope that you have a fabulous day.
The card today is simply MAGNIFICENT!!!!
Beverly
Merry Christmas John, what a gorgeous card. All the best to you for 2016!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today John. Thank you for all your inspiration this year. Wonderful cards.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning card today John, Merry Christmas to you...luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteHello John, thank you for sharing this beauty. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Bx
ReplyDeleteA bit late with my merry Christmas but my little granddaughter has kept me busy all day! Hope you've had a lovely day and a break (!). What a beautiful card, and thank you for all your inspiration.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and all the best for the new year xx
Hugs
Linda xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI know it's late but it's still Christmas somewhere in the world so-
Merry Christmas! Hope you had a fantastic day.
Thanks for sharing your cards, ideas and advice on your blog and on tv.
Hugs,
T x
All beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHello and hello John - wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas as well.
ReplyDeleteThis card is so beautiful - perhaps one of my very favorites.
Happy thoughts,
Petrina
New York
Hi John I know I am late I do hope that you had a very Happy Christmas. The card is absolutely stunning. I wish you all the best for 2016. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteThank you John, I wish you all the best for 2016.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your inspiration.
Sue Mac
Hi John, wishing you a very Happy 2016! Thank your gorgeous cards, this one being a super wow creation! Stunning, just stunning! xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGot back yesterday so now looking over your blog and spotted this card, so stunning, just love it. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/