Tuesday, 29 December 2015
Review day 4...
Happy Tuesday,
Here is day 2 of the review of 2015 and we enter the real spring, once again here is a section of cards and projects that have been my favourite, form each month, this year.
Lets kick this off with October and this giveaway card that was won by Tressa, Aqua and white a sneak peak of my personal home Christmas colours for this year.
To view the original post click HERE.
For November it had to be my favourite from the new launch of dies by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions. I have a small dose of stripletitis ( caught from Mrs Duck) so the technique of making a striplet into a frame came out again for this one!
To view the original post click HERE.
Finally for this year it had to be my favourite from my winter stamp launch. It seems so long ago now especially as I am beavering away on my Spring collection ready for launch in late February.
The snowdrops stamps are, only I'm sure in my opinion, perfect for spring as well. This is specially appropriate this year as I believe they are already starting to emerge due to the mild weather.
To view the original post click HERE.
That's it for this years review it would be great to hear which of the 300 or more posts I have made this year have been your personal favourite!
Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Morning John, another three fabulous cards love October it is my favourite today.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
All lovely cards but November is my personal favourite.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Oh love the first card. As I have only followed you of late, I think the October card is the best of the lot!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Good morning John. Another three lovely cards. There are very few this year which haven't appealed to me, so it would be impossible to choose a favourite from all those I do. Your style is so inspirational and I look forward to more .
ReplyDeleteSpent yesterday making 3 x 90th birthday cards for my sister's Mum-in-law from the family. Taxed the brain to have 3 which were completely different!
Jan
Northampton
All stunning cards again John
ReplyDeleteCarol
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteThese are a wonderful trio.
As for favourite for the year, the one that sticks out, maybe as its recent is your Christmas card to us bloggers on Christmas Day.....it was stunning!
Off to work now, boo hoo!
Ang x
Lovely cards John, the November Striplet card is superb.
ReplyDeleteElaine H x
Beautiful cards John, I think November is my favourite of the three.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Good morning John all the cards are gorgeous. I don't think I have just one favourite of the year there have been so many that I have loved. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, think your cards are absolutely beautiful x
ReplyDeleteHi John ,three stunning cards . My favourite is the first card . Take care Gloria (sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, another great selection, love them all, hard to choose a favourite, but I think it has to be November. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, I couldn't pick just one favourite!!!
ReplyDeleteThere's too many to choose from!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Difficult to chose a favourite but problem November because I particularly like this die.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Sorry I have been awol for a couple of days - the wi fi connection at my brothers in Lincolnshire was very weak.
ReplyDeleteI have loved this review and it is impossible to pick a favourite. I am today going to make the card using the butterfly striplet as a frame as I got all the dies for Christmas - strange that, isn't it.
Anne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely look back selection.
Lydia
X
like all 3 cards John but think maybe the middle one takes first place
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAll of these cards are so beautiful and elegant, the middle one is such an intricate look so it just has to be my favourite.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love all of these cards, and it's hard to choose which one I like the most.
I had the ornate octagons striplet die set for Christmas as well as the intertwining circles striplet and some stamps. I actually feel like crafting today.
To be honest I've done no crafting for a while, as I've had a flu virus for over 2 weeks, I am just starting to feel better. So I might go out today and treat both my Husband and I to lunch ( he's also been ill with the virus ) and come back and do some crafting.
Have a great day
I look forward to seeing your shows this week and Sue's shows.
Maggie
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!!
I too love the striplets, and this one is simply divine.
Thanks for sharing all these beautiful cards again with us.
:-)
Lorna D
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove number two. I have this die but haven't tried it yet - wil do now!
Thanks for sharing!
Anne M xxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteI see that along with your favourite colour of blue you also have a favourite in adding pearls to your cards to accent them flower which i really like to do also, but i could be bias as they are my birth stone and i just love their understated beauty that they add to a project. I couldn't pick just one because i love your "Let it Snow" pure white card( just love an all white care) and your lilac and white wedding invitation was stunning. I love it when you make something different out of your die cuts like the ornament that went into the six sided box, or the different boxes, unusual shaped boxes that you made to put your camilla flower card into. I like it when your mind takes a wander and comes up with something out of the ordinary(sorry if i'm being cheeky but i hope you know what i mean). Thank you John for a year of wonderful inspiration and i wonder what you have for us next year. wishing you and Mr Nextdoor all the very best for 2016,
crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThanks for the peruse through your cards you made throughout the year. Pick a favourite, I don't think so as they are all gorgeous. Although I love the cards made with purple card as that's my favourite colour. Mind you I've liked the cards you've made with all the dies and your stamps. Sitting on the fence, I'm afraid so. Thank you for all the inspiration you've given us throughout the year. Looking forward to next years cards.
Stunning cards xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Have used the Snowflake stamp for my Sisters card. I am really pleased with it. Will up load to my blog after 1st Jan as I dont want her to see it yet.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs Pen x
Hi John, another three fabulous cards for us today. I think my favourite is the first one but I keep changing my mind as I really love the Snowdrop stamp on the third card. I can't really say which of my favourites over the year has been , but I really loved the card you uploaded on Christmas day I thought that it was stunning.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John! Im lovin' your showcased flashbacks! All fabulous and brilliant in color and awesome die cut uses!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your personal favourites with us John. Glad I don't have to choose - I love all of your cards. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHello John
ReplyDeleteWell to choose my favourite from the hundred of posts...............would take too long and I would change my mind before I got to the end of the comment!
Just to say I love your blog, your cards (especially when they feature the colour blue) and am very thankful that we all have a chance at owning an original from you.
I am so looking forward to 2016 and your new collection.
Lol Barbara W xx
Another set of gorgeous cards and once again I love them all.
ReplyDeletecould not possibly pick a favourite but must say I love the colours of the first one.
Aqua and white have to be my favourite colour combo and I really like the snowflake embossing folder and it had been well used by me this year lol
Hi John, Three more stunning cards, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John, Love all your cards! my favourite here do must be November, it's stunning.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Maria x
Hi John, another gorgeous array of cards......October being my favourite as I love the colour and I love the snowflake background...I love November too.......decisions decisions..... xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDelete