Happy Monday,
Well its finally the full launch of my December Stamp launch I really hope you have been enjoying the reveals so far! Today the One Day Special launches on Hochanda with me at 8pm this evening Dont forget if you can't get the channel on your system ( or country) you can watch in HD at www.hochanda.com.
Back to todays reveal and I have 2 cards for you showing the new snowdrops elements stamp set. I designed this set specifically for winter birthdays as Snowdrops are the birth flower of January so perfect for all those January children ( and grown ups lol) I have given the set a wintery feel with a few snowflakes and stars however this can be used for any time of year as the sentiments, as with all my elements sets, are interchangeable. There is also a set of snowdrop heads which can be used for backgrounds, decoupaging on any of the main images or turned the other way up to use a crocuses!
If you want to see a few demonstrations of this stamp set, and the technique I used here of stamping with polished silk glitter then tune in either tonight at 8pm or tomorrow at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm.!
More tomorrow,
Enjoy...

Morning John, this is a gorgeous card love these stamps I think these are my favourite so far, have recorded the show last night will catch it this morning when I get home.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteI shall be watching tonight.
Another lovely set of stamps and card.
Thank you take care Kitty.
Morning John, oh yes, yes, yes, I must have these, the snowdrops are gorgeous, I will be watching tonight, I never get tired of watching you create and showing us all the tips and techniques of the trade so to speak.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous cards John and I think the stamp set is my favourite so far , looking forward to your shows,
ReplyDeleteXxRuth
Good morning John. I love snowdrops so these are a winner for me. There were some already flowering in a garden I visited 2 weeks ago. Much too early!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your show this evening.
Jan
Northampton
snowdrops love them
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteStunning Card Tremendous Stamps Your Onto A Winner With Them!!!!
Hugs From Sam x
Carry On Creating ✂️✂️✂️
Hi John, these cards are beautiful, love the first one with the tiny flowers. The stamp sets look like they are going to be a big hit. We have snowdrops coming up in the garden, I think they are a bit confused by the weather. Have a great day, hope the shows go well. Bx
ReplyDeleteThere have been some great cards over the last few days. Congratulations John on them all.
ReplyDeleteI will be recording your shows to try and decide which stamp set or two I buy lol xxx
Two gorgeous cards & another lovely set of stamps.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card the stamps are amazing. I do love snowdrops. I will try to watch your shows our home life is a bit hectic at the moment. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteReally clean and crisp!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stamps and these cards showcase them beautifully. Looking forward to tonight's show.
Have a good one!
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteYou are naughty tempting me with all your lovely new stamps. They are all gorgeous I love the cards too. I will have to tape your shows as I am baby minding again today and tomorrow.
I'm hoping to get to watch some shows while my Grandaughter has a nap.
Enjoy your shows.
Maggie
They're beautiful John. I'll definitely be watching tonight and tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John another super set of stamps they are delightful and a good selection of sentiments. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards. Recorder is set for your shows.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Lovely cards , enjoy your show.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John, A beautiful card, loving the stamps and also the gorgeous 'cascading' flowers.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful cards and the snowdrop stamps are stunning, love all of these.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Oh so looking forward to your shows John.
ReplyDeletex
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteJust lovely, will be watching I hope.
Lydia
X
Love these stamps, John. A really clever idea to add the snowdrop heads separately. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, so looking forward to the shows.
:-)
Lorna D
Lovely card please can you tell me what embossing floder you have used it looks amazing I need it
ReplyDeleteHi John, all the stamps you have revealed so far are stunning. I am really looking forward to the ODW shows with all the tips and techniques you always give us. Thank you. Love and hugs,
ReplyDeleteAlison D x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletelovely cards - I love snowdrops.
I shall certainly be watching you on Hochanda, can't wait to see what tips you bring us.
Best wishes, Rose
I have the recorder on...beautiful card and these stamps are just amazing...luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteLike some I will have to record most of the shows Out Salsa dancing tonight Work tomorrow These stamps are gorgeous and can't wait to see you demo them I hope you get a chance to show your tips for that flag too ....
ReplyDeleteHi John, wow these are really beautiful, and am looking forward to seeing the rest of the sets, it they are like these we are really in for a treat.
ReplyDeleteWill not be able to watch all of your shows due to family circumstances but looking forward to those I do get to see as they are always great fun and so informative.
Wendyxx
Hello John
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your shows on Hochanda.
Love these cards and it is wonderful that your stamps reflect the months that birthdays fall. Great job!
Lol Barbara W xx
Just love this set John. Fab design sx
ReplyDeleteOh wow John I so love both of these cards and absolutely adore the new stamps, I will definitely be ordering these and you have as always given me inspiration for a card I need in early feb. So a big thank you for designing the most beautiful stamps and for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteBoth beautiful cards today. Looking forward to seeing the show later if I can get it.
ReplyDeleteLovely delicate cards John.I love them!
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Love the snowdrop stamp John, they are such delicate flowers. Your cards are beautiful. Missed your show as I was called out on an errand of mercy for my poorly granddaughter but I'll set the recorder for all of tomorrow's shows to make sure I don't miss them! Pat x
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely cards!
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI adore snowdrops, will tune in when I can tomorrow,
Hugs, T x
Gorgeous cards John I'm in Australia at the moment but still enjoy seeing your cards wishing you a merry Christmas and happy new year xx
ReplyDeleteWow John just watching your show from last night with my first cuppa of the day. These stamps have blown me away. The snowdrop glitter stamping is a triumph.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on producing such fantastic stamps you should be so proud of your skills and fabulous presentation.
Stella xx
Hi John, gorgeous card and beautiful stamps. Love the sentiments too.....xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDelete