Happy Tuesday,
Tuesdays Child is full of grace, so says the poem ion today's card. This i another of the samples i made for my stamp launch using the Mondays child stamp set I designed.
I love the simplicity of this poem and as I may of said before so far this seems to fit all the people I have survey so far!
There is no fancy embossing or stamping with glitter its simply stamped with black archival ink onto primrose foundation card. I made an aperture in watercolour card using the outline die form the Oslo set and foam mounted this above.
I added a swag of camellias made in the primrose and white PVA pearl dots for embellishments.
Again a simple card but maybe a little antidote to all the Christmas bling at the moment lol!
Enjoy...
beautil card ,love the soft colour
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh yes, love it, soft pastel colours within that beautiful Oslo frame, what more can you ask for. I love the way you do your matting and layering, so professional just like you. This is one of those cards that will be kept for years to come.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card Thank you. I cannot wait until my stamps arrive fro julia's shop maybe today. I shall use them on baby cards, so parents will now what their baby may be like. I am a Thursday's child, so true.Such fidgety children that cannot sit on a chair, I always have to be doing something. Take care Kitty.
Simply lovely John .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Beautiful card, I love the primrose colour and your stamps are must haves.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Heather
Lovely card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
What a pretty card John. The Oslo die is a great shape.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Another lovely card. Simple, but very pretty.
ReplyDeleteHello John, another super card, love the flower swag, so elegant. Have a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is such a beautiful card. It really cheered me up on this dark dull morning. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove , love this card John , the colour is fab, what's more I am a Tuesdays child!
ReplyDeleteXxRuth
Beautiful card. It's simplicity is a delight.
ReplyDeleteBut woe, woe is me!!!!
Teresa
Hi John what a lovely card .Just love the primrose colour so bright and cheerful.Gloria (sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely cheerful card, the pva dots and camellias finish it off beautifully.
B xx
Hi John, love the colour of the flowers, fab card. X Ros
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA stunning card today, I do love your stamp sets.
Have a great day, hope you are enjoying your rest.
Maggie
What a beautiful card, John. I was given a Colemans voucher yesterday as part of my retirement gift - I am going to wait till they have your new stamps in to spend it! Hope it won't be long.
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a beautiful card, and the colour theme is lovely. I do love the verse, although being born on the Sabbath day I don't think I fit in with what it says I should be, think I'm mor of a Wedensday, anyhow, as I am having a break from blogging, I just wanted to wish you a Very Merry Christmas and lots of Health and Happiness in the coming year, Kate x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, I don't like yellow but will look past that. When I was young I was told I was a Wednesday's child but it turns out I am Thursday's instead :) I couldn't have cried that much!
ReplyDeleteMorning John, This card is absolutely gorgeous, I love the focal sentiment, and all the beautiful flowers around the aperture, a stunning card.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John. How lovely is this card, your flower arrangement is stunning! SueL x
ReplyDeleteVery elegant card.....beautiful...!
ReplyDeleteLuv Rach
Very elegant card.....beautiful...!
ReplyDeleteLuv Rach
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, classy is my word for it.
Lydia
X
Love the clean and simple look you have created here.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks,
Sue Mac
Beautiful
ReplyDeleteCarol
Another beautiful card, I must work out when my sister was born day wise as these words would be wonderful. She was born on 1st January and always feels a bit sad as people tend to forget her due to Christmas.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs Pen x
Oh this is so beautiful...love the stamp...luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteoh John this is absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you have arranged the flowers, and your stamps are so pretty. I really love everything about this card.
Hi John such a simple card, but beautiful nevertheless. I think it is lovely. It really highlights your stamps so well. and I love the colour combination
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Love the floral arrangement around the bottom of the apeture.
ReplyDeleteHibJohn
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card today. Loving your new stamps.
Hi John,yes clean and simply stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteDivine aperture for your beautiful sentiment.
:-)
Lorna D
Just got home after an op! Could not miss the blog - really lovely and made me feel better. (My face is as white as the card!!!) thank you so much John - took my mind off things
ReplyDeleteLove
Till Lady aka Anne (Reading)
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteReally nice clean card. Lovely poem - fits everyone!
Anne m xx
Lovely CAS card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteIt's great, love this primrose card too. But would look equally as good in other colours. I hate to disappoint you but I am Monday's child and not very "fair of face" It reminds me of my sister. She was a Friday child and she certainly was "loving and giving" even down to my dad laughingly cursing her for offering/giving friends lifts to swimming club when there wasn't any room left in the car! and he quoted the rhyme! Bless her
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteTrying my luck again as I've tried to comment 3 times so thought I was off the guest list lol!
Pretty primrose floral beard and clever set of stamps. Will be much used methinks.
Ang x