Happy Wednesday,
Its the last Creative Expressions design team post of the year for me today however I will be back with the design team, with a new day, next year promise!
Todays card is made using the new release of craft dies by Sue Wilson for creative expressions. This die was one that sue launched at the weekend on Hochanda. I used just the Cathedral background and the orange blossom flowers open and closed petals for this card.
I hope you don't mind but there is just a set of issuers of todays card! To see what the rest of the team have made then click HERE.
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning card love the colours and the dies thank you tracyw
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
I received my stamps yesterday they are brilliant so clear and bigger than I thought, thank you. Take care Kitty.
This is a great card, John. My last day at work today so looking forward to more crafting time!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John. Santa is bringing me this die so I look forward to having a go with it.
ReplyDeleteHoping for lots more crafting time with Anne including your workshops .
Jan
Northampton
Hi John, this card is beautiful, would make a stunning wedding or anniversary card, lovely combination of the blue shades. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card I love the colours and the dies are amazing. I think I need those flower dies. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteAnother great card John. I love the Cathedral Background. I think I'm going to have to get it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colours on it.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card today, I love the colours also.
Thanks for sharing
Have a great day.
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love this card! What a lot of work has gone into it! Stunning! Have a good day, Anne O
Great card John
ReplyDeleteThis looks stunning John, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Beautiful, and quite unusual, I love it !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John .This card is beautiful and the colour is just right. Have a good day .Gloria (sidcup) xx
ReplyDeleteYour work just gets better , Loving this card .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteStunning card, beautiful colours. Love the flowers.
B xx
Morning John, oh I like this one, the colours are wonderful but I like the flowers, they look really nice especially with the steimons on the front to bring out the design.
ReplyDeleteGot a doctors appointment later this morning as I have somehow hurt my knee, been in a lot of pain which is getting worse, since last week, don't know what I have done to it, I don't like troubling the doctor but am having to succumb and go to see him but I might have to wait a while. Anyway enough about me. I hope you are getting some relaxation now that all the workshops, and TV appearances are over for this year, looking forward to next year and your new stamps.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Ooh! My list to Santa keeps changing! Just beautiful John xx
ReplyDeleteWow, stunning!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWow! Absolutely stunning card, I love the way that you have used the dies and the colours work beautifully together.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Yet another lovely card. I really like the blues you have used. SueLx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteSo striking!!!!!!!
:-)
Lorna D
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteVery nice card, would like a sentiment in the middle though.
Lydia
X
Good morning John, no explanation needed the pictures show it in all its detail, beautiful. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John love this die and the flowers are so delicate. Well ! Have a great break and an even better Christmas and New Year and thanks for all the inspiration you have given to us all. Crafty Regards Julie Kayxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John a lovely card today using fantastic dies and I really love your colour combination. Have really enjoyed all the design team posts and look forward to seeing them all next year.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Blue is the colour wonderful card. Really floats my boat.
ReplyDeletecrafty hugs Pen x
Beautiful card John!! I love your techniques!!! I wish I could catch you more on the Hochanda TV, but I live in the USA, and the time difference is throwing me off! But I keep checking as much as I can, and rejoice when I catch on of your shows!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow John, this card is amazing. As Donna said, it is sometimes hard to catch you on Hochanda with the time difference as I live in Canada. Love the reruns as can catch up on ones I missed there. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty of a card with us today.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove it! Back to blue I see!
Anne M xx
beautiful card,
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Everyone's a winner..there isn't a card that I could say was better than the next. They are all luscious !!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card today, I do love the way this background die draws your eye into the centre of the card.
ReplyDeleteWhich looks fab, I love it.
An absolutely stunning card today John. You have put so much work into it and the colour combination is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLove n hugs to all
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card. Sorry I have missed the last few posts but looking back they are all stunning designs so well done.
Love & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Very pretty, love those colours...luv Ursula x
ReplyDeleteLovely card John xx
ReplyDeleteWow wow wow John. Absolutely stunning card x
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteGlad to see little boy blue blowing his horn again........especially with these gorgeous dies. Beautiful!
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWow!! What a absolutely gorgeous card, I love it.
Hugs
Linda xx