I thought after the positive comments I received on Monday and Tuesdays post it would be nice to show you the box I made in the demo last saturday that uses the fire and Ice technique. I have to admit I love how the fire and Ice (Sue Wilson's technique) shines and sometimes hate to cover it and use it as just a background therefore I showed on this project how to make this into a simple box that packs a punch (IMHO that is!)
Ingredients:
Coconut White foundation card
Harvest Moon Gilding Flakes
Iced Snow
CE Double sided adhesive sheets
CE Craft Dies by Sue Wilson - Caribbean collection background
Enjoy...
Hi John. This would make a wonderful keep sake box, you could just add a name in the centre. It is a great technique that is easy to do but looks like a real stunner : ) Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Beautiful thank you take care, Kitty.
ReplyDeleteHi John, this is stunning, all glitzy and glamour, can you imagine a beautiful gift inside for a special person, love it.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Thursday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
another beautiful box john.... love the fire and ice teqnique.
ReplyDeletewould make a beautiful card complete
Hi John, this is such a fabulous technique, and your box is just gorgeous. Would make a lovely box for a wedding card. Have a great day.Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning box you would not want to hide away.
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
I John, A beautiful box, love it. Must remember this one for a special occasion. Thanks, Linda
ReplyDeleteOh boy John this is a gorgeous box. I really must have a go at this technique I have some time to craft today maybe it will happen. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWow , what a stunner!
ReplyDeleteOne to show off !
XxxRuth
Hi John, what a great looking box and will suit many occasions Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteA very glamorous box which, knowing you, will house an equally gorgeous card. Don't think Id want to give this one away lol!
Have a great day.
Ang x
Stunning box Iced snow is on my shopping list for Ally Pally along with .... tons of stuff!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteSimply stunning.
Lydia
X
Wow!!
ReplyDeleteA stunningly blingy box, John
Beautiful
x
Morning John, Beautiful box, love it, thanks for sharing! Junex (Cumbria)
ReplyDeleteWow, it would be a super box without the fire and ice, but with it, its double super!
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI just love the box and the fire and ice technique.
How fabulous, I must give this a try. I think anyone receiving a gift in a box like this would be thrilled with it. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteSuperb box and the fire and ice just makes it bling!!!
Lorna D
This is a wonderful design John and Sue's technique is just fabulous!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I also love the Fire & Ice technique it is so subtle Crafty Regards Julie kay xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, stunning!
ReplyDeleteHello John and all
ReplyDeleteLovely box. I love this technique and you are right about not wanting to hide it. I think it really shows the detail of the die you have used.
Best wishes
Hello and hello John,
ReplyDeleteNot just 'another box'.
This is a magical box. Simply wonderful!.
Thank you for sharing,
Petrina
Wowwy wow wow wow!!! Love the bling! This is certainly a beautiful gift for someone.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletethat box would be on show ALL THE TIME, it's beautiful. The F&I technique always impresses me, it's stunning.
HAGD, Rose
John,
ReplyDeleteWOW This isn't a box, it's a gift and its absolutely stunning. I ove it. Brenda
Beautiful box John too good to give away. xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, This is a gorgeous 'sparkly' box, absolutely lovely.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Gorgeous box and like you a technique I love xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteStunning box! Love the glittering design. Debra x
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous John x
ReplyDelete