Happy Sunday,
I think you all know by now my love of stags ( keep an eye out as I have a new stag die in my August release as well as one for September) So this multilayer stag stamp set from Craft Too has got to be my favourite. Here I teamed it with frame made using my Deck the Halls clear stamp set and the rectangular media plate frame and matching dies.
I simply stamped the detail stamp for the stag onto Crafts Too Red linen card in gold Izink and shaded around and over the image again in gold to give a vintage look to this card.
I know the bow is large but I just couldn't resist!
Enjoy...

Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. Love the bow.
B xx
i like the media plate background but overall, this doesn’t appeal to me. Think it’s your colour combo and big bow. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Sorry, John, I can't cope with that bow!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Not too sure about this one John, think it’s the colour combination, sorry.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
I love the stag but I’m not sure about the colours Maybe it’s because I’m colour blind. The bow is just way too big for me too
ReplyDeleteSorry JOHN but then life would be boring if we liked the same things xx
Like this card John. Wish I could tie bows like that. Take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, yes love the stag too, I can see why you like them so much, and of course the bow is stunning, just right.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteEver heard the saying "resistance is futile", I love it.
love Maureen x
Hi John. Great card, but not too sure about the way the colours have come across on the laptop (they may look completely different in real life)
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,Love the layering stamp,the colour palette is not doing it for me however,although maybe in real life it is different,and the bow well that is just John.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteSorry but the bow is the only thing I like about this card. I love stags and have a few stamps but this does not tempt me at all. Karen.
ReplyDeleteHi John, I love the card and that bow too!!
ReplyDelete