Happy Saturday,
I thought I would share a couple of the sample I made with the fabulous new Crafts Too multi layer stamps this weekend and Ive got too say whilst simple I love this card!
This is all made with the Foliage set that includes the pine branches as well as the pine cones!
I simply stamped the pine branch stamps ( there are 2 different sizes) in black and smokey grey onto Kraft card to make the backing. For the pine cone strip I stamped the background stamp using the smokey grey then added the deal over the top in black ( this is easy with the press to Impress I will be showing stamping techniques on Hochanda in september)
I added the sentiment form the Christmas Sentiment set and made up the card as shown using layers of black and red adding a random pine cone embellishment form my stash!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Stunning John. Just love that background.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Really nice card John. Like the colour.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Love this card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA very different card today.
Lydia
X
Good morning John Beautiful card the stamps are really lovely
ReplyDeleteYour card is fab John love it thank you xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Love thi# card John. Look forward to seeing you demoing these stamps. Thank you. Have a good day. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, beautiful sample today, the stamps are lovely and so versatile, but I am loving the embellishment from your stash, I think I have some of those, now where did I put them !!!!
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xx
A lovely card and I adore the monochrome colour way
ReplyDeleteA lovely card John xx
ReplyDeleteA very nice card John love the smoky grey ink.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Hi John, These layering stamps are very unusual and interesting and as you say the stamp press makes them so easy to do.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card John, super stamping and design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteReally like this one. You do show such variety in a week. Makes me think!
Had a busy day . I know you will have too but you’re younger than me!! Lol!
Love Myra x