Happy Saturday,
A simple card today made using the snowdrops embossing folder and my Deer Scenes and star tags die sets
I cut the aperture in the centre of a piece of Crafts Too Scratch art paper ( Its silver with a black scratch off topping) then embossed the square using the snowdrops embossing folder. I then sanded off the top coat which shows the silver through.
Next I cut one of the scene dies in the Deer set and sanded this gently arround the edges. I added this behind the aperture with a white panel embossed behind.
Finally A added the star tag and sentiment ( from the same set) agin cut in scratch art and sanded.
Ingredients:
JND Deer Scenes Die
JND Star Tags Die
Press cut Stitch dot circles die set
Scratch art Silver / Black
Enjoy...
Great card, love the embossed/sanded background.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card.
Have a great weekend.
B xx
Great card John, your background is lovely.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another great card, love the idea of the sanding around the edges on the deer it gives a great effect, both in the distance and up close, yes I like this.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
The lovely card you’ve used with the embossing folder really sets the card off.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
The scratch art paper is so effective. Great card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John, another fabulous card, love the domed shape for the scene. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteLove this card John. I have some scratch card but not sure if I have silver. It might have to be gold instead. Have the other components so might give it a go. Thank you for your ideas. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely card and a reminder to use the scratch paper/card I have in my stash!
ReplyDeleteCharming card John. The scratch card certainly works well in the design. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, The scratch card looks really well on this card,great idea.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThis definitely made me think of a snow globe!its beautiful!
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
Hello John. Another lovely card again today, almost a negative of yesterday's. Love the deer, they certainly add drama to your creations.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
This is so beautiful John! I absolutely love it!xx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. I am loving the scratch card....am not familiar with this product. I must say that the English are way ahead of us here in the states in paper crafting. Another product for my wish list.
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Stephanie K
SC/USA