A simple card today using the Snowflake panel and the snow scenes I really like the juxtaposition of the silhouette houses and the silver glitter.
I simply,y cut the snowflake panel in the Crafts Too glitter foam and mounted these onto white card. I matted these onto silver mirror card and mounted them into an overlapping panel as shown.
Next I cut the snow scenes die ( the straighter one) form black car and white card and shadowed the white behind to add some definition.
I added this accross the bottom of the card adding crystal strips to really make the glitter shine!
Ingredients:
JND Snow Scenes die set
JND Snowflake Panel die set
Craft too Silver glitter foam
Enjoy...
Morning John, a really elegant card, love the shadowed scene die. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. I’ve got some glitter foam on order, it look fabulous, can’t wait to play with it.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, yes I like this one, that glitter card is tremendous and with the it being the back drop to the houses/village scene it looks lovely on here and don't forget the bling either.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Very effective.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
This is lovely John.
ReplyDeleteAt last I’ve had time to have a play with all your products whilst catching up with your shows!
Jan
Northampton
Beautiful, xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John Lovely card the glitter foam looks great I love the little houses!
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. I really must use my silver glitter foam. Looks too nice to cut into but must start some Christmas cards. Lots of lovely ideas here. Thank you John. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love both of the dies, but not sure whether I would use them together, sorry. I must investigate the glitter foam though, looks really yummy.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,Not sure I like this one as much as some of the other samples,sorry,but the glitter foam sounds very interesting.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHmm. I kind of agree with Lisbeth and Barbara. This one just doesn't look quite right although the components are great. Maybe a sentiment or something so the village doesn't seem so alone? With all the other over the top gorgeous cards you have shown us you are allowed one that doesn't quite hit it out of the park.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend John and everyone,
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Love it love it John the village scene is lovely and the black card makes it pop love it again !!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you
Love June Horrocks xxxxxx
Great card I love how you’ve shadowed the houses using white
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card! I’m frantically trying to catch up with things. Love how you have used the scene!
Many thanks,
Myra x