I hope everyone who managed to watch yesterdays shows enjoyed them as much as I did! They seemed to go in a whirlwind! Today I am sharing another sample from ten new collection which I will be demoing through the day at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm ) stock depending)
Tuesday, 28 August 2018
Snowflakes that glitter...
Happy Tuesday,
I hope everyone who managed to watch yesterdays shows enjoyed them as much as I did! They seemed to go in a whirlwind! Today I am sharing another sample from ten new collection which I will be demoing through the day at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm ) stock depending)
This card is mix of the elegant snowflake collection. just simply cut in white and blue silver glitter card.
I hope everyone who managed to watch yesterdays shows enjoyed them as much as I did! They seemed to go in a whirlwind! Today I am sharing another sample from ten new collection which I will be demoing through the day at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm ) stock depending)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello John, am still playing catch up with the weekend shows, but look forward to seeing the cards, and todays is gorgeous, love the frosty colours. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you great shows last night.
Beautiful lanterns and cards.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Fantastic new collection John. The lanterns are a dream. Great shows last night. Looking forward to today's.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, terrible signal here so never got to see your shows last night butvwill try to see on catch up later when we are out, i have ordered the sets from cc.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sample today, and good luck with todays programmes, i did send an email to hochanda but i dont suppose you got it xx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. I’m recording the shows and look forward to catching up with them.
B xx
Just watching the launch show. The lanterns are gorgeous, John. Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Great shows John. I ordered your snowflakes die collection. Looking forward to the shows today.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Brilliant shows and a sell out of the lanterns. Not surprised. They are gorgeous. Really looking forward to making these. Love today’s card. Thank you for all your inspiration. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Wonderful shows and products,looking forward to the rest.Well done again,brilliant.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
No surprise that it all sold so quickly
ReplyDeleteLove today’s glittery offering
Wow gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card all those dies are gorgeous. I just don't know how you do it. I am sure your shows were brilliant. Sorry I haven't been that supportive lately. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on some wonderful dies and shows. Everything was just gorgeous and really unusual and useful. You should feel very proud of yourself.
love Maureen x
Hi John fabulous cards today & yesterday I haven't been able to watch any of your shows as I have houseful 8 of our family staying so I've been extra busy but hope to be able to watch your shows on rewind
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m guessing you are pretty tired by now! Happy tired though!! What a successful ODS! I loved so many things and am amazed at the number of Dies you give. So very useful and thoughtful. I thought the Lanterns were gorgeous! The crackers too . Not at all surprised you had sell outs!!
Have a rest tomorrow!
Many many thanks,
Love Myra xx
Love today’s card. Caught some of the lantern making which I thought was amazing. Will watch your other shows later this week.
ReplyDeleteYou did so well again - you must be very pleased but tired!
Jan
Northampton
Hi John. Great card again today. Loved the shows and congratulations on all your successes.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
I did manage to get the snowflake lattice die and card stand but did the wreath with the deer sell out quickly. Hope it comes on again. You had a lovely show and everyone snapped up all the goodies you brought. Good going, John!
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA